Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Need Voice Auditions For FAS

Go down 
+3
Janelle
flower
Velocity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Need Voice Auditions For FAS Empty
PostSubject: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:11 am

Hi everyone! ^.^ So as you can see, the title pretty much explains everything. I am starting a FAS (Fantage Animated Series) project this July and I want to try something new that other Fantage animators don't typically do: voice acting. I want to incorporate real people's voices so that it makes the series more interesting and fun to listen. Here's some information I highly recommend you read if you're interested in trying out. Also, thank you ahead of time if you wish to audition!

Short summary: It sucks not knowing why people hide secrets. It sucks even more when you nearly fail your initiative into Caverly Hall, a spy school. It sucks when people love to make you miserable. Kara Cadwell is one of the worst students at her school. With terrible grades and skills that no one would consider acceptable in society, everything changes when her best friend disconnects from a call. Kara knows things are brewing. Everything she believed was just a fake lie. No one can be trusted, not even Kara's own grandmother who has nothing to tell Kara about her past. Her whole life has been nothing but a labyrinth. But she is determined, and if it means becoming one of the most successful agents at Caverly Hall, so be it. As things start to unravel including new rivals and allies, Kara Cadwell will wish she never picked up the phone call in the first place. Will Kara risk everything she's worked for or will she endanger everyone before time runs out?

***I am not done with the script as of now so if you know you are 80% sure of participating in this series PM me & I'll send you the rest of the info of what you need to know. Remember to PM me with any questions you have.***

Requirements/Stuff You Should Know: PLEASE READ SUPER IMPORTANT
- Must be dedicated
By that, you need to put some effort and be willing to work with me in order to make this series successful. You have to be willing to try and put 100% of effort into your acting, etc. If you give up and quit after the first week because you just don't feel like it anymore don't even bother reading on.
- Have some kind of recording device
It can be an iPhone, iPod, internal computer recorder, etc.
Better yet, if you have a microphone that may work even better. I suggest trying Audacity or even video recording your voice if necessary. (You obviously don't have to show your face.)
- Be able to express emotions through your voice
I want you to try as hard as you can in order to portray what your character is trying to express. 100% effort like always. You don't have to be Broadway amazing but as long as you try you have very good chances of making the role as a main or minor character. Your voice should truly express what you're trying to say.
- Must be able to submit lines before deadlines
This means you have to record whatever lines I sent to you and submit it to me with your best acting so I can put it into the animation. Failure to submit it before the required deadline you WILL no longer have the role.
- You do not have play the role as a main character
I always need backup voice actors in case some people decide to quit or whatever. I also need minor characters if that works better with you.
- You do not have voice audition as your gender
If you happen to be able to pull off a guy's voice or girl, don't be afraid to try out! Chances are your unique voice will give you a good role.

Thanks everyone for reading, any questions can be asked on this post, redirected to my inbox on FF, or to my Tumblr inbox in my signature below.

Last edited by Velocity on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 pm

I'd be HAPPY to audition! I won't be able to juggle the main character, but I'll totally be able to pull of the second main character or third.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll try to join but it may sound, uhm fuzzy. I can be a backup or a minor character if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:43 pm

i'll try to join! my mic isn't the best, but it's still decent.
i can probably pull off the main character, or a minor character. uwu
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

I wanna join! Can I be a minor character?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I'd totally be willing to join!
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

@everyone: Awesome! I'll send a link of the characters to your inbox soon with the lines. You can also try out to be a back up character and have more than one role.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Are there any good voice program things that are free? This sounds cool, can I be a back up person? (You know if someone else quits)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Velocity wrote:
@everyone: Awesome! I'll send a link of the characters to your inbox soon with the lines. You can also try out to be a back up character and have more than one role.

Awesome! I can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:37 pm

This is going to be intresting. It's totally different from the other FAS. ( because your using voices. yeah.. )
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm

SeeU wrote:
Are there any good voice program things that are free? This sounds cool, can I be a back up person? (You know if someone else quits)

I don't really know any other ones besides Audacity, but I bet there are programs somewhere floating around the internet. Yep, you can!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Sorry if I sound impatient, but when will you send us the script? Sorry, I'm just so excited! I've always wanted to try voice acting, and I think it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Angellina wrote:
Sorry if I sound impatient, but when will you send us the script? Sorry, I'm just so excited! I've always wanted to try voice acting, and I think it would be fun!

No, that's totally fine! The audition scripts will be out maybe around 8 p.m. Central time. I'll send it to your inbox so look out for it it's going to be on a Google Doc. There will be instructions following that. The main script won't be done until maybe mid next week. The real animating won't be done until mid August mostly because I'll be away for vacation and because I have summer school finals next week. c:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Velocity wrote:
Angellina wrote:

No, that's totally fine! The audition scripts will be out maybe around 8 p.m. Central time. I'll send it to your inbox so look out for it it's going to be on a Google Doc. There will be instructions following that. The main script won't be done until maybe mid next week. The real animating won't be done until mid August mostly because I'll be away for vacation and because I have summer school finals next week. c:

That's perfect! I'm in Greece right now, and we're seven hours ahead, so it's 2:07 AM. I'm not going to bed until three, though, because my dad has to go pick my sister up. So I'll have plenty of time to read it over and choose who I want to be.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Just sent everyone the info for the series. Thanks for waiting patiently!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:59 am

Velocity wrote:
SeeU wrote:

I don't really know any other ones besides Audacity, but I bet there are programs somewhere floating around the internet. Yep, you can!

I downloaded Audacity. I really hope that it is easier to use than it looks. Thanks!

I sound too kiddish and I think that it will sound awkward
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm

SeeU wrote:
Velocity wrote:
SeeU wrote:

I downloaded Audacity. I really hope that it is easier to use than it looks. Thanks!

I sound too kiddish and I think that it will sound awkward

That's fine, just try your best! I have a really low voice so don't worry about it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Voice Auditions For FAS   Need Voice Auditions For FAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Voice Auditions For FAS
Page 1 of 1