Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mila
Silver
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Empty
PostSubject: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Mia

I didn't see well. Everything looked blurry. My head hurt horribly. I didn't know who I was. I didn't know who my parents were. Everything I was surrounded by became dark and it looked like if the light was turning on and off. My eyes were barely open. I felt sleepy. While I slept, tons of lies were thrown in my head. To explain who I was, what I was like and what had happened in my 13 years of life. The most important thing was the one I didn't know. "What IS my name?" The light was normal and it looked like I was having a flashback of what happened in the orphanage the day I was adopted. "Mia.." My eyesight was well and I was on my bed. "What a weird dream.." I said. I heard my parents calling: "MIA! Get down here! Your breakfast is ready. You don't want dad to eat it do you?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Saphia~ I woke up and had a weird dream that I was rebirthed and this was my second chance. While my adopted parents were still asleep I went up got dressed and brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen to make her usual cereal. Went to the table and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Julia woke up from bed. She got up and stretched. She grabbed a apple and looked out the window.When she was finished she opened the door and threw the apple outside. She brushed her hair and put on her green dress. She grabbed her sword and a knife. She went outside and practiced fighting.

She had one mission that she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Angela stacked the books on the shelf, she also couldn't remember anything only that she had a strange dream she was reborn. When Angela was day dreaming she suddenly came back to reality when her adoptive parents; Melissa and Sebastian called her for breakfast...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 am

Heather woke up. She yawns and stretches. She grabs her knife that was on her dresser. She runs downstairs to make herself some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Mia

I picked up my bag and ran outside, and I saw a really big graffiti saying:
I LOVE YOU

I blushed and turned around. There was a guy laughing and pointing at me. How did they get my adress?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm

There was darkness, all around her everywhere. Charisma felt suffocated, dead even. Nothing was to be seen or heard or felt. Just nothing, nothing at all. Then there was a voice, crisp and clear booming like thunder and then- "ACHOO," Charisma sneezed, her eyes fluttered open and she looked around her room. She rubbed her eyes, she was tired that was for sure. T"The goddess... she spoke to me... but was that a dream or a memory..." she whispered to herself. Lately her vivid dream count had increased and she no longer could sort out what was a memory and what was a dream when she was asleep. She sighed and put her clothes on and walked down her her stairs.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:35 pm

"Wha... What happened?" Elementai spoke. She was in the middle of a hot, forest. "Why is it so hot? What happened?" She scratched her head, and all the blurry hot firey forest surrounded her. SCREEEAM! She was in the middle of a forest fire! But suddenly, she changed into a beautiful, blue girl! "What the..." She tried to defend, but her hands shot out glorious, blue water! "Awesome!" Elementai said. She wore out the fire. "Man, this is awesome! But... why?" Elementai felt wierd. "Oh well. I better get home."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:15 pm

All Leylah could remember was that in her dream, she had talked to Artemis, the goddess of animals. Wasn't that Greek mythology? That stuff wasn't real! They had said something about being "reborn" or whatever that meant. Leylah turned and faced her dog. "What movie did I watch last night?" she asked.

((Since my character can talk to animals, can the animals talk back?))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 pm

(I geuss ya.)

As Elementai walked home, she didnt even know where her home WAS. "Huh? Where is my home again?" She got scared, VERY scared. Where was her mom again? Her dad? All she had was her kitten. She sighed, sat next to a tree, and cried.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm

"You didn't watch a movie last night," her dog suddenly replied. "You got so bored of finishing your homework assignment that you fell asleep on your desk and killed yourself. Your mother was right when she said don't leave your scissors on your desk."

Leylah almost shrieked. Her DOG was TALKING. Dog+Talking= Not uspposed to happen! "When could you talk?!" asked Leylah nervously. She grabbed her pillow and hugged it against her chest. "Why are you talking?" "I could always talk," replied her dog. "You could just never understand." Her dog left the room.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:36 pm

"What am i going to do Vannila (her cat) What am i going to do..." The cat just licked her face. As Elementai sat there crying, she had no idea what to do. But she heard footsteps, it looked like someone was holding a knife. "Wha?" she said, wiping a tear off her face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

As I arrived to the school, got pushed around by bullies, failed a test and cried on the way home at the bus, I had to clean the big graffiti.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm

"Wait, Max, come back," called Leylah. She needed to find out about this. Her dog came back into the room. "Do you know anything about this?" Her dog seemed to think about this for a while. "Well, I have heard that some people are reborn, kind of like that dream you were having. They get a special power. I think you have the power of animals. Try summoning an animal." Leylah took a deep breath. "Um... all rats of my town, come to me," said Leylah. Instantly, swarms of rats made their way into Leylah's bedroom. Leylah shrieked, but calmed down. "Um... rats.... you can go now!" They left her room and exited out the door.
"I'm going to the library," she said. "That way I can look up stuff and see other things I can do." Her dog responded, saying, "alright, but be careful! There are some people who want to destroy people who have been reborn again."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Elementai ran away as fast as she could, and found a house. She burst in, and it turned out it was Leylah's house.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 pm

"Who are you...?" asked Leylah carefully. Her dog might be right about the reborn-killers. Maybe this girl was one! Leylah gripped her backpack tighter and hoped that this girl wasn't going to hurt her. "I'm just going to the library, not doing anything else." I should be quiet before I give away too much information!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Heather was just roaming around the streets. Then she saw a big graffiti on the wall. The words said, I Love You . Troublemakers. She said under her breath, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Leylah quickly left her house before that girl attacked her. She was walking around when she saw some graffiti on a wall. She also saw a girl staring at it. "I'd better hurry," said Leylah as she rushed to the library. She found a book on Reborn Children and began reading it.
Reborn people are people who show love for a certain type of element or animal or anything. The gods give the humans the gift of powers after their death. Leylah turned to the animal power section. Animal Callers can summon any animal, real or not. They can communicate with any animal or insect. Animal Callers are very gullible, and will often fall into traps. When using full energy, Animal Callers unleash a special animal that will destroy anything.
Leylah finished reading and went to the forest. There she could practice her powers.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:36 pm

After Angela finished breakfast, she walked outside to see the people roaming around.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 pm

"Oh, im so sorry!" Elementai said. "Dont worry, im not a killer. Are you a reborn?" she asked. She explained of how she saw the knife dude and stuff and how she had no home.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Charisma, after he morning routine, headed outside. As she was out and about she saw in large letters "I Love You". She shook her head in disgust at the graffiti and walked on. She went to school did her work and tests talked to friends and returned home. She ended up back at the graffiti and stood there. She wondered who the bullies were and who they were screwing with.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yes, I'm a reborn." replied Leylah quietly. "I have animal power, what do you have?" It would be great to be friends with this girl if she had powers too. Leylah then realized that what if this girl was lying? She would kill Leylah for sure. Leylah trembled a bit.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:44 pm

"Look. Ill prove it. I just noticed it."

Elementai changed into a Water, and watered her flower pot.

She changed to air, wiping out all the bad bugs in her house.

She turned into fire and quickly changed so she would burn anything.

She changed to Earth and put some healthy magic seeds in the pot.

She changed to galaxy and made a star.

"See? Dont worry. Whats your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Leylah was so fascinated in the girl's powers she almost didn't hear the question. "Oh, I'm Leylah. What's yours?" Finally, a reborn friend! This was the best day ever.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Charisma decides to do something different, something kinda crazy. She stood I front of the graffiti hands held out towards it and lifted her arms up pulling up and towards her. She watched in astonishment as the paint started to peel off and float in front of her. She gasped as the graffiti now stood in the air hanging in front and above her. She let the paint fall and fell to her knees coughing, she still hadn't exercised her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next