Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mila
Silver
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 pm

"No," gasped Leylah. That was Elementai's school! More importantly, Heather was going to hurt her! Out of the corner of her eye, Leylah saw a grizzly bear wandering in the woods. She quickly turned into that animal and prepared to swipe a claw at Heather's head.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:19 pm

"G-greywood..." She froze, turning fire red to snow white. "Crud! People will know about my powers!" She froze again. "Schools tomorrow! Oh well. Let me double the chances you will be here tommorow. Actually, here in the next hour. IN THE HOSPITAL!" She blasted another wave of water on her, also commanding birds to attack with Earth. As the dust wore off, she slapped her hands and went home.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

"You can come to Candellion with me, Elementai," said Leylah. That way no one will know your powers." Leylah eyed the girl one more time, changed back to normal, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 pm

"Ok. If people make fun of me, can you help me?" She looked down, tipped back and forth, putting her hands behind her back. "I never have someone to stand up for me. Even the teacher thinks im wierd."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Heather was coughing. Now her head was really bothering her. Somehow, life regained back into her legs. She slowly stands up. She sees the two reborns walking away. She was still holding her knife. She was so angry she through the knife at a nearby tree in frustration. She picks up her bag, which was badly burnt. Well, no more food left.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 pm

That was so sad. Leylah hugged Elementai. "Of course I'll stand up for yo-" Leylah whipped her head around to catch a glimpse of the knife. "We'd better run," whispered Leylah, walking swiftly.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

K. She summoned a unicorn. "Dont ask. I have the same power in Earth. Hop on." She flew the unicorn home.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm

"Wait!" cried Leylah. Elementai was already gone. She didn't even have time to climb aboard. "I guess I'm walking," sighed Leylah. She walked past the tree that Heather stabbed and near the front.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Heather was still standing where she was, with her burnt bag. She's taking out her burnt granola bars and throwing them at trees. They're burnt, so she's gonna put them to waste.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Lots of granola was being thrown on a ground. "It's such a waste," mumbled Leylah. She quietly picked one up, summonded all the forest animals and fed them some. "Enjoy!" she said, cheerfully while watching the creatures enjoy the snack.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Elementai didnt notice her in the back. "LEYLAH!" She hurried back, feeling stupid. "Sorry. This is a sugar unicorn. its pretty hyper. Sorry, and wow, can this unicorn have a little food?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:59 pm

~Is it to late to sign up?~
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Leylah kindly handed the unicorn a piece of granola. "Goodbye, furry-friends," she said to the remaining animals who had finished their meals. "If you don't mind," she said, turning to Elementai, "I'm going to practice. You can do the same if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 pm

❤Kitty wrote:
~Is it to late to sign up?~
((no. its not))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Heather throws a few more granola bars. Yep, all the burnt food is gone. She begins walking past Leylah and Elementai, not even making eye contact with them. She had her bag slung over her shoulder with leftover knives and arrows in it.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:06 pm

As Leylah hopped on, Elementai drove the unicorn home.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Leylah sighed. She wanted to practice her powers. "Can you take me back to the forest?" she asked. Hanging out with Elementai was fun, but she really wanted to train. You never know when the next reborn-killer will come.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:16 pm

((Mia is still at the hospital right now..?))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 pm

"Oh, ok!" She drove the unicorn back, and practiced.

She used a tree as target practice. "Fire!" She slammed a big hole in a tree. A squirrel hopped out and was sad. "Aw. Poor squirrel." She turned into Earth and filled the hole with leaves and vines, making it grow even better then it was before. She put the squirrel back and smiled. The squirrel was happy too.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Leylah dug out the book she got from the library and began studying it. She sat on the forest floor, preparing to meditate if she needed too. Leylah had learned one more spell. If she focused, she would be able to see the foot prints of any nearby animal. "Not very useful, but still alright." Leylah decided to practice her power. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, she saw the footprints of a black girl. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Mia
I opened my eyes, feeling lost. I woke up between soft sheets, I was in somewhere. Looking closely, I found out I was in the hospital. I still felt pain but it was much better. The worse injuries were the ones by the wolves. A few pieces of hair were dyed red by some of the blood. I had a scar on my face. It started on my cheek, below one eye and ended a bit above it. It was covered by a eyepatch. The doctor walked towards me. "You're finally awake!" He said. "By tomorrow, you'll be able to leave this place. With a wheelchair, of course. Your left leg is broken and you could've died." He continued. I closed my eyes and started to dream. The next day, I woke up. I got out of bed and sat down on the wheelchair. I had a weird feeling that I needed a fresh start. I wheel-chaired home, I knew my hair was already damaged by the blood so it would be good to fix and try something new at the same time. I dyed my hair bright blonde.

New Mia:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

The footprints lead her out of the forest. Leylah was so focused she nearly bumped into a girl in a wheelchair. "I'm so sorr- I know you!" She did. This girl looked so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Mia

I took a big breath. "Ya. Its me, Mia. I wanted a fresh start after almost being killed by the animals you sent towards me. I didn't mean to try to murder you. I really didn't. I was being controlled by that white thing." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

"Mhm..." mumbled Leylah. She couldn't trust the girl as far as she could throw her. "Well, I'm glad you're alright." She said, hoping the girl really wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Mia

"You look unsure. I'd understand why." I said.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next