Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mila
Silver
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

While waiting for an answer, Leylah looked out her window and saw a girl lifting up some graffitti. She then made it drop. "Wow... she must be a reborn child," whispered Leylah, still peering out the window. Leylah wanted to watch this girl, to see if she would do any more powerful things.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Charisma stood up shakily. She felt like she was going to throw up, this feeling, this power, it was different she could feel it embrace her and yet engulf her insides, it was warm, static-y, exhilarating! It buzzed in her eardrums, she could feel the goddess, she was closer than ever before, the sickness was there but so was this, this energy. Charisma felt strong and, immune and sick. She must exercise this power! She must gain control of it!

She staggered and looked around, trying to see if someone had seen her, hoping no one had. What was that? In the window? A figure? A shadow? Is it a person? Yes, yes it is. How much had she seen? Charisma's heart raced how much had the girl seen? Her eyes locked with the other girls, she was afraid, terribly afraid.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"She's seen me." Leylah said. "Maybe if I tell her that I'm a reborn-child, we can be friends." Leylah rushed out the door and came up to the girl. "Hi, I'm Leylah!" She peered over the girl's shoulder to see the graffitti. "That was pretty cool, what you did with the graffitti."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Charisma stood there unsure how to react. She still felt sick still... but her friendly nature got the best of her this time. "Hi Leylah," she replied happily "I'm Charisma." She smiled nervously. Maybe this girl wasn't bad? She seemed nice enough. "and... uh thanks... it was... new... I'm not sure about what I can do..."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Elementai came and saw graffiti girl.

"Hi! Im Elementai! Need some help with that?" She changed to Water and washed a little of the floating graffiti. "Ima reborn."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Charisma blinked as she saw a girl change in the blink of an eye and wash the bits of leftover paint away. "Y-you're a reborn too?" Charisma sighed in relief. "I assume Leylah, that you are as well?" Charisma felt better, safer. It appeared these girls had some grasp on what they were doing. Elementai could obviously use her powers without passing out. "Oh and thank you, for washing the graffiti off that is. I don't know who put it up there and who was it directed towards... but it was some errr nice practice." She cringed at the pain her insides.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

As I walked out the door, I looked at the wall. Why wasn't the graffiti there?
I saw two girls having some kind of conversation. "Reborn..?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

"Yes, I'm a reborn," Leylah replied cheerfully. "I'm pretty new to this stuff, though. I can summon animals. I would show you oan example, but I don't know which animal to summon. It's not like I can call a random elephant to wash the wall clean." As soon as she said that, an elephant came marching down the neighborhood, towards the wall, and sprayed it with it's trunk. After the job was done, it walked away. "What...?" gasped Leylah.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:59 pm

I felt scared. I didn't know that I was reborn. I felt scared and dizzy. I fainted.

When I woke up, I was in a room, I had been kidnapped by some people, in other words, the killers. They knew what I didn't know. They knew I was reborn. "She might be one of us." One of them said. They knew about my powers and they wanted me to kill the reborns.

Last edited by Bethany on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:22 pm

"Yep. Reborn, with a capital R." Elementai said. She chuckled. "They should really take art lessons in my opinion. Soo... whadayawanado?" asked Elementai. It was burning outside, so she changed to Air and blew her face.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

AS Leylah looked around, she spotted a knife on the road a few ways away. That sent shivers up her spine, knowing that there were some people who want to kill reborns. "Why do they want to kill us? Are they jealous of us?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:14 pm

"What the-" Elementai saw the knife and shivered too. Her cat, Vannila, came to smell it. The white furry fuzzball hopped around, kinda to the right. "Which way is she pointing, Leylah? Dont worry, Vannila is nice."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:16 pm

"Wait... you want me to talk to your cat?" Normally, before Leylah was a reborn, she would've thought that was insane. But she walked up to the cat and stared at it. "Hi, why are you pointing that way?"

The cat looked up at Leylah. "This is the first time I've seen what of your kind talk. I am pointing that way because the owner of this utensil is currently in that direction." Vannila walked away. Leylah went to Elementai. "She said the owner of the knife went the way she was pointing." Leylah pointed to the right.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 pm

There was tape on my mouth and I couldn't speak. I was screaming and crying on the inside.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Oh, all im hearing is Meow. Wow, i think only you can hear animal talk." Elementai said to Leylah. "Ok, lets go that way!" Elementai ran to the right, zooming by beautiful houses. "By the way! She is a kitten! Last one to find utensil dude is a rotten egg!" Elementai automaticly started looking around.

"WAIT! I hear something!" Elementai started to hear a "MMHMHMHMF!" sound. She followed it, leading to a house.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Leylah summonded a horse. She got on top and began galloping. "I looks like you'll be the rotten egg," she said playfully as she raced pass Elementai. "Hey, can you tell if anyone has been here recently?" she asked her horse.

"Only one female," the horse replied.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:27 pm

"FOUND SOMETHING! I think!" Elementai called. "OVER HERE! IN THIS HOUSE I THINK!" Elementai slowly walked in, finding a girl with ducktape, surrounded by strangers. "HEY! BACK OFF!" She changed to fire and blasted it like a flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Leylah pulled on the reins of her horse. She led it to the house Elementai went in. "Thank you for the ride, you can go now," she said cheerfully. Leylah enetered the house. She saw Elementai attacking tons of people. She also saw a girl with duct tape. "Take care of the evil people, I'll get the girl to safety," Leylah ordered. She removed the ductape. Before she was going to head for the door, two muscular people blocked it. "Oh dear," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

"HEY! MOVE IT PHYCO!" Elementai blasted the muscular dudes with water. "ILL HANDLE IT! Get the girl away! Just hurry!" With Galaxy power, Elementai blasted and finished the muscular dudes with SHARP stars.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

"Thank you so much. I'm really confused right now." I said. "He hit my head a few times so my head is a mess."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 pm

"Less talking. We just need to get you out of here," said Leylah in a gentle tone. She grabbed the girl's wrist and rushed her out the house. The horse was still there. "I said you could leave," Leylah said, giggling.

"I know," the horse said. "Just making sure you were safe." The horse then left.

"You're going to be fine," Leylah said comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Elementai ran out and slammed the door shut, filled with half-dead muscular dudes. "Phew! Hi! Im Elementai." While in fire form, she slapped her hands saying "That is why you should NEVER mess with my fire mode. Anyway, are you a reborn? Not-not that IM one or anything..." Elementai said nervously, thinking that what if she was a killer.

Last edited by ♪FantaFan♫ on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Leylah could sense the nervousness around Elementai. Wait, what if this girl was a killer? WAs she going to kill Leylah? "I was not talking to a horse," Leylah told the girl. "I-I don't do that... um... 'power' stuff." She fiddled with her thumb nervously.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

I started telling all I remember "You must kill the reborns" I said. "One of them said that."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Leylah shrieked. "DON"T KILL ME!" Leylah quickly summonded some rats. They appeared by her side. "Chase her away, please! Far away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next