Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mila
Silver
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I saw her summon rats and I was so scared fhat I fell off the horse
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 pm

"SCREEEEAM!" Elementai ran away, hiding in the house. "I SURRENDER! TAKE MY MONEY! I DONT CARE!" She got out her wallet and chucked it, while it landed near her.

Last edited by ♪FantaFan♫ on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

"ELEMENTAI, DON"T LEAVE ME!" shouted Leylah. "Rats, attack!" Leylah yelled while cowering in the house. The rats took off and began swarming. "How will we leave?" she whispered in Elementai's ears.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 pm

"Whats going on?" I asked. "Y-you are a reborn..?" I asked. "Why was I told to kill you..?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

"Don't kill me!" Leylah began crying. She didn't want to die! Why was she given this power? "Put me in jail, but please don't kill me."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 pm

"Me too!" She started to hide in the corner, weeping. "I dont know care how we get out! I DONT WANT TO DIE!" She snuggled her cat crying, while Vanila was licking her tears.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 pm

As the events unfolded before her Charisma watched, gasping. She was trailing behind the
three girls soaking up information. This girl was meant to kill them? The idea sent shivers down her spine. Why would someone wish to kill "reborns"? She stayed quiet watching, listening, and more importantly, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 pm

"I know a way!" Leylah sumoned some beavers and termites. "Chomp us a whole in this wall please," Leylah said, her voice shaking as she talked. She animals began working right away. Soon, there was a giant hole. "Thank you! Come on, Elementai, let's go!" Not waiting for an answer, Leylah ran out the wall.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 pm

"I wont kill you!" I said. "I only remember one of the men told me to kill the reborns.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:59 pm

While Vannila was licking her tears, she got a donut with pink frosting and sprinkles for Elementai, hopping over counters like her OWN adventure. Elementai whiped a tear. "Thanks." She nibbled on the donut, still scared. She ran with Leylah, holding Vannila titley. She didnt hear the girl.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 pm

"I hardly believe you," Leylah said to the girl before she climbed out the wall. "Please don't kill us!" she added. Then she exited.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

I ran towards the two girls." You can trust me." I said to them.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

"Wait! She could be right! My mom taught me if she lies or not." She walked over to the girl and examined her. "Nope! Its true!" she called. "Shes not lieng!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Leylah walked carefully to the girl. She examined her closely. "Alright," she said in a serious tone. "But if you ever try to kill one of us, I will tear. You. Apart." Leylah walked out the house. Without waiting for an answer from the girl would make her seem more intimidating.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

"Chill dude chill!" Elementai said, while being tempted to ask.

"Are you a reborn?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 pm

"I think i'd remember that" I say. "Maybe I am, I just can't remember anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm

"Freedom!" yelled Leylah as she walked out the house. "Nature never looked so beautiful," she sighed. She looked back to see if Elementai had caught up yet.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm

[[ Where are we on? ]]
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:34 am

Charisma stood blinking... they seemed to be oblivious she was there... which was fine. She decided to slink away before anything else happened, she didn't know these people and wasn't ready to pay for what they were yet.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 pm

"Just to make sure, ill check your pockets for any knifes or weapons." Elementai patted all her pockets, arms, legs, and shoes.

"Nope. Your ok."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Charisma watched as Elementai checked the girl for weapons. She was tired and felt she should go home now... they didn't seem to be paying much attention to her anyway. She was sure that if they were all reborns they would cross paths again, she began to quietly walk back to her own house. She looked back at them again before heading on.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"CHARISMA! THERE YOU ARE!" Leylah called out happily. She waved her arms and to tried to get the girl's attention. "It's me... LEYLAH! The reb--" she almost said reborn, but she caught the word just int ime. "The... rebel!" she said, trying to make the reborn word go away.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 pm

"XD rebel..." Elementai chuckled. "Hey Charisma." Elementai waved.

"Ok, enough of the commotion. Lets all go to Leylah's, and eat some donuts from Dono's!" She held up a basket filled with all different donuts. Chocolate glazed, pink frosting with sprinkles, Vannila coated, and more. " Vannila gets vannila coated!" Elementai said. She ran to Leylahs, clutching the basket tightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Leylah realized that Elementai didn't get Leylah's seal of approval from letting everyone hang out at her house. "Elementai, wait!" Leylah called out. There were some animals in her house. Mostly lions, bears, and eagles. It would not look pretty when those animals smelled the donuts.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Elementai stopped. "Whatzers? Oh... sorry. I didnt get your permission, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]   Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain ~ RP [NOT AUDITIONS.]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next