Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's your religion?

Go down 
+16
Silver
^_^
Rufistar
Roc Hijohshiki
pokeranger
YEEZUS
Relora
el
Janelle
alex
Miranda2
Oliver
Officer Number Two
Snow
Flynn
flower
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

What's your religion? Empty
PostSubject: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am

Well, you read the title! I have two religions; Orthodox {Because I'm part-Greek} and Christian {Because my mom's from Italy and her family's Christian.}

I take more after the Orthodox, though, even though I go to a Catholic School. {Only because of my mom.}

My family isn't really like religious at all, but we do celebrate Christian holidays, such as Christmas and Easter. {We do Easter differently, though.}

So, In conclusion, my family isn't that religious, but we're Orthodox and somewhat believe in God. {I prefer not to talk about our opinion in the belief of God because it's complicated.}

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 am

My family is Roman Catholic, but I really don't consider myself much of anything. I believe in what is proven to be true, and there's no point in ruling out anything that can't be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 am

I am a Christian.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 am

I'm nothing. I've never gone to church in my life. I like reading greek myths though.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 am

im atheist!! i was raised atheist and stayed atheist haha
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

@Oliver I'm sort of an atheist I guess? I mean we celebrate religious holidays but we don't really believe everything from the bible and absolutely everything from church.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Chirstian~ baptist I think~ Lots of people in my church dance and sing and its pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm

I was raised atheist and I'm still one. So yeah, no religion or anything(i do celebrate christmas though??). :0
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm a catholic.
yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:12 pm

I feel kinda guilty because I'm supposed to be a Catholic Christian, I even got baptized when I was young but I don't consider myself one. My family isn't too religious so yeah. So I'm guessing I'm Atheist or something.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 pm

i was always around my religious grandparents, who happen to be christian. but my mom is atheist and my dad is cathloic. i turned out to be an atheist, though. uwu(\
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

I believe in the Judeo-Christian God, I follow what Jesus taught, and i believe in a lot of stuff in the bible. However, I do not associate myself with the church, and would be rather offended if you called me a christian.
I also believe in heaven, reincarnation, souls, angels, spirits, different planes of existence, higher consciousness, chakras to an extent, and more. So what I usually say is that I'm spiritual. Not religious.

Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm

I belive that the bible is all truth i belive in God and i know that the devil is there also anglgles demons and things like vodo and witchcraft karma- but we don't talk about stuff like that in person...
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:06 pm

I have a very screwey belief system and I pretty much just mash a bunch of stuff together I guess? Like, I definitely do believe in the god and even the Jesus figure described in the Bible, though I see the Holy Trinity described in it as being three separate entities and don't actually follow the Bible nor do I consider myself Christian. I p. much live by Crowley's Book of Law and base a lot of my main beliefs off of Thelema, the Chaos Magick system, parts of Kabbalah, Hermeticism, and LaVeyan Satanism (obviously not the atheistic parts).
I don't know, to sum it up I take the majority of my beliefs from The Book of Law (as well as a lot of Crowley's other works), the Zohar, The Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Liber Null and Psychonaut, LaVey's Satanic Bible, the Übermensch, parts of the Christian Bible, as well as a lot of other texts but I'm going to stop myself right here b/c I think this post has already succeeded its word limit. flower
I also will very quickly add that I do practice astral projection, meditation, several different sorts of various magicks (I tend to lean towards the left-hand path when it comes to magick, though), summoning, rituals, etc. *winky ''cool anime dude'' face*
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 pm

i'm catholic, ha.
my family takes our faith seriously, but as for me i don't believe every single thing in the bible
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Perrie wrote:
i'm catholic, ha.
my family takes our faith seriously, but as for me i don't believe every single thing in the bible

Same with me.

My father believes in Aliens. *Facepalm*

Well, my sister's an Atheist & my mother's Catholic. Me and my Dad are VERY VERY VERY Difficult, which is why I avoid the topic of Religion in Real Life. I just consider myself Orthodox, but there's a lot behind it.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 pm

My religion is Buddhism.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Castiel wrote:
I have a very screwey belief system and I pretty much just mash a bunch of stuff together I guess? Like, I definitely do believe in the god and even the Jesus figure described in the Bible, though I see the Holy Trinity described in it as being three separate entities and don't actually follow the Bible nor do I consider myself Christian. I p. much live by Crowley's Book of Law and base a lot of my main beliefs off of Thelema, the Chaos Magick system, parts of Kabbalah, Hermeticism, and LaVeyan Satanism (obviously not the atheistic parts).
I don't know, to sum it up I take the majority of my beliefs from The Book of Law (as well as a lot of Crowley's other works), the Zohar, The Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Liber Null and Psychonaut, LaVey's Satanic Bible, the Übermensch, parts of the Christian Bible, as well as a lot of other texts but I'm going to stop myself right here b/c I think this post has already succeeded its word limit. :flower:
I also will very quickly add that I do practice astral projection, meditation, several different sorts of various magicks (I tend to lean towards the left-hand path when it comes to magick, though), summoning, rituals, etc. *winky ''cool anime dude'' face*

You've just earned some respect points from me c:
If you're interested in things like this I suggest you read "Embraced by the Light" It's a real eye opener for people. It's about a woman meeting Jesus (or maybe a Jesus-like entity) in a near-death experience. I also think you might like "Letters from the light" A book about a woman who had a spiritual connection with one who had passed on and was able to write what this spirit told her. I think you might like them and they could probably steer you in the "right" (I use the term loosley, mainly because it's my father and I's definition of right, but it may be your wrong o:) direction

Last edited by Relora on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

My family believes in Spirits { Apparently they don't like it when you calm em' ghosts,} reincarnation, ect. I believe in Angels, but IDK if the rest of my family does.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
I'm nothing. I've never gone to church in my life. I like reading greek myths though.

So am I, though the term is atheist as others have said. I've never been to church either and believe in the big bang and all that.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Relora wrote:
Castiel wrote:
I don't know, to sum it up I take the majority of my beliefs from The Book of Law (as well as a lot of Crowley's other works), the Zohar, The Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Liber Null and Psychonaut, LaVey's Satanic Bible, the Übermensch, parts of the Christian Bible, as well as a lot of other texts but I'm going to stop myself right here b/c I think this post has already succeeded its word limit. flower

You've just earned some respect points from me c:
If you're interested in things like this I suggest you read "Embraced by the Light" It's a real eye opener for people. It's about a woman meeting Jesus (or maybe a Jesus-like entity) in a near-death experience. I also think you might like "Letters from the light" A book about a woman who had a spiritual connection with one who had passed on and was able to write what this spirit told her. I think you might like them and they could probably steer you in the "right" (I use the term loosley, mainly because it's my father and I's definition of right, but it may be your wrong o:) direction
Oooh, thanks for the book suggestions! I'll definitely try and check into them as it's always been interesting to me to read other people's experiences with spirits and such. c':
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
^_^
Regular Fantagian
^_^

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 pm

I guess you could say i'm catholic. I don't very like my religion I think it's boring. (Or maybe I just don't understand anything at all.) My family is very religious but we don't pray at home or anything like that. My dad goes to church every Sunday. I'm pretty sure my mom is an Atheist she believe that the bible was made by some old dudes who were bored one day... I guess I am half and half.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Candie ;a; wrote:
I guess you could say i'm catholic. I don't very like my religion I think it's boring. (Or maybe I just don't understand anything at all.) My family is very religious but we don't pray at home or anything like that. My dad goes to church every Sunday. I'm pretty sure my mom is an Atheist she believe that the bible was made by some old dudes who were bored one day... I guess I am half and half.

Yeah this is practically my life ^^^
I guess I kinda like church a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

I am pretty much adjusted to science, and whatever defies it, I will most likely not believe. However, I believe there is a God and a Satan, but not the one The Holy Bible talks about. I half-believe in ghosts, demons, etc. I sort of believe there is someone watching over me and my actions as well. None of this probably makes any sense, so I'm sorry. My beliefs are a huge mix of philosophy, Christianity, science, and paranormal (which is the ghost part), and I don't know of any religion they would fit to. Wow. Sorry if this is offending in a way, I must be blunt.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Witch wrote:
I feel kinda guilty because I'm supposed to be a Catholic Christian, I even got baptized when I was young but I don't consider myself one. My family isn't too religious so yeah. So I'm guessing I'm Atheist or something.

I am just like this. I should be Catholic Christian too, but I don't really believe, neither does my dad or brtoher and my mom only a little bit. We never go to church.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your religion?   What's your religion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your religion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next