Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What is your religion

Go down 
+14
Miranda
panda_boo38
isolxtedsystem
Nakira
Rob
alex
Relora
Mustard
Abbey
taehyung
Blackrose
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
mayanm
Oliver
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

What is your religion Empty
PostSubject: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 am

No fights.
I'm atheist, meaning I do not believe in god, and I believe in science
Woo...
No one disrespect anyone else
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 am

I'm a strong believer in god. I'm hindu.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 am

same here timegear I don't believe in god(no offence)
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 am

i am CHRISTIAN and i am asian......
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 am

Im musliem and i believe in god ( if yu dnt means who created this world??? Did everything build itself??? )
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 am

Woo~ A debate topic!

Anyway.
My religion..I don't know.
I think of myself of as atheist, but tbh I don't know.
I don't really believe in God or anything and honestly I don't care about my religion..idk what that makes me.
I also believe in evolution over creationism.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 am

Off topic ~ Guys yu will regret when yu will get burned many times in the most hottest fire in the world!!! while im in the world most happiness place ( 4 who believe in god )
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 am

lxlarlxl, i think that's a bit too harsh. we shouldn't really start a SERIOUS fight here. They have their reasons for not beleving in god. It's their wish, really.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 am

I'm atheist. Let me ask you a question.
prove to me that there is a god. And maybe then I will believe.
But be honest to yourself, you only believe because you were taught to believe. Who created god then! "he created himself" , & yet we atheists can't say we created ourselves? I believe in evolution. It all started and we humans kept progressing, more and more, and here we are today. (;
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:39 am

I don't believe in him because I was taught to believe. That's rubbish. I believe in him because I have a feeling that he's always around, taking care of me. My friends believe in god too and have seen him as well. In old tales, god came down to visit us.
God IS the supreme deity.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 am

I don't want to bash your religion, I used to believe someone was always there for me, watching me, caring for me, but as I got older, that feeling left, it's not in me anymore. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 am

I see. That's sad. Still, It's in my religion that he lives inside us and he was the creator, the destroyer and the protector.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:22 am

As mayanm said!
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 am

BD so.....is anyone here jew?
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 am

lxlarlxl wrote:
Off topic ~ Guys yu will regret when yu will get burned many times in the most hottest fire in the world!!! while im in the world most happiness place ( 4 who believe in god )

Please don't bash or others for their religion, that's very offensive.

Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 am

i agree with abbey. just because you believe in god, don't abuse the others. it hurts.
and its dangerous to do it on the public forum. don't make it tough.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 am

I believe that all religions have a truth BUT they all seem to portray their god/s as angry and controlling and you need to do so and so to make them happy and go to a place widely known as heaven (called other things in other religion I'm sure). I my self am Spiritual I belive there is a loving God out there I believe in Jesus but I will never ever step a foot in church (never have never will no offense). I believe in a large part of science theories (screw Creationism I'm with Darwin). I could go on longer but seeing as I have the longest comment I will leave it at this.

Last edited by Relora on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 am

mayanm wrote:
i agree with abbey. just because you believe in god, don't abuse the others. it hurts.
and its dangerous to do it on the public forum. don't make it tough.
yupp, you're right. c: i can already tell this thread will stir up a lot of fights - we'll keep it open for now but if it gets out of hand then... :/
guys, keep your fighting to a minimum, don't bash others for their religous views, and be respectful of other opinions. if everyone does that there should be no real problem
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 am

Actually Abbey, that's just how religion can be. They can be great and all but they create a lot of fear and judgement and negativity as well. They have good things and bad things. That's just how things on this earth can be, good and bad, bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 am

Relora wrote:
Actually Abbey, that's just how religion can be. They can be great and all but they create a lot of fear and judgement and negativity as well. They have good things and bad things. That's just how things on this earth can be, good and bad, bittersweet.
well of course, i'm just asking for people to keep their bashing to a minimum because i don't want people getting upset over someone saying something that's a bit negative. i know that regardless of anything people will still want to fight because thats usually what happens in these debates, however, all i'm asking is for people to stay calm, as i have a feeling this could escalate or something..idk. xD
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:11 am

The real confusion is if god exists or not. If you want to prove it scientifically, you cannot but with that feeling and those old tales and real life incidents, you can prove it too. My sanskrit teacher says that when we prove it with the tales and the myths, science is always trying to find another way. But that's not only true I guess.
How confusing. Mad
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 am

mayanm wrote:
The real confusion is if god exists or not. If you want to prove it scientifically, you cannot but with that feeling and those old tales and real life incidents, you can prove it too. My sanskrit teacher says that when we prove it with the tales and the myths, science is always trying to find another way. But that's not only true I guess.
How confusing. Mad
I personally don't believe anyone will be able to prove there is a God, scientifically or not. However, that's just my opinion, and it might be slightly biased because I'm atheist..orsomethingidksoconfuse. I'm really uneducated on the subject of religion, so forgive me if what I'm saying is stupid or illogical or whatever. :L
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

xD Alas it probably will escalate. Which is sad seeing as this topic could be a good way to know about our fellow forumers. Some people aren't yet used to grownup debates seeing as most of us are just starting "double-digits". Though it is good for us to be getting on to the posts like that, that post could easily scare some more sensitive forumers.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 am

i don't think so. you talk as if the "double digit" people are just becoming from babies to real people. and plus, the forumers can't be that sensitive. that's just absurd.
these debates are not grown up either.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 am

Maya, It's not absurd it might be a bit unusual but it is truly not absurd I don't believe you know all these people and how they react to certain things. Maya in my opinion when you get to the age of 10 things start to change a little bit. You start needing more independence start thinking about stuff more your starting middle school in a year or two. I wasn't trying to act like that. I tried to word it as best as I can after an hour of being awake (excuses excuses I know) if it bothers many more people I will edit it when I am awake and have some thing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your religion   What is your religion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your religion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next