Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stop Bullying Topic

Go down 
+9
Reese
finn82
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
flower
aimi
o
Officer Number Two
Miranda2
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Stop Bullying Topic Empty
PostSubject: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Share what has happened. We all probably have been bullied before. Or in this topic we can talk about potential ways on how to stop bullying~ stuff like that. Or just talk about the stuff you see.

Ok so I think that a way we can stop bullying by more looking at what goes on in the halls and the lunch room, and outside. Because I think lunch staff isn't very good at our school at keeping watch I think.
~ That's what I think

Last edited by Miranda<3 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm

They only see kids throwing fish sticks -.-

Bullying isn't really that bad at my school the only bullying I know of is when I was with my friend in kindergarden and I looked at all the pretty skin colors. Then some kids thought I was a rasist and I was so confused when my teacher yelled at me. That kid happened to remember me and didn't like me and I don't really like her, because in first grade I beat her in every single math game and I was put with the worst kids afterward so I don't really like socializing. Which is strange since I got in trouble with my best friend in first grade and I've been friends with her ever since first grade so i guess this is the life of an accidental bully. I'm hoping this new school is a chance to make a good first impression but whatever this is basically what happens when you bully someone: your life gets totally messed up. Even an accident can lead to a horrible life and eventually could make someone a real-life bully. You can't even rely on adults to help you because they probably were too awesome to be bullied, a wuss that just ignores everything, or the actual bully. Sometimes they might be helpful, but usually they won't be any help to you. Bullying revolves around one thing: What you say and don't say, why you said or didn't say it, how someone reacts to what you said or didn't say it, and how it all affects you. So if people were careful about what they say or don't say, there wouldn't BE any bullying. It's just that the people who are roaming the earth don't have half a brain to think about what comes out of their mouth. Everyone has bullied someone and/or has been bullied, accident or no accident. It's still bullying because of the victim's reaction. So basically, the golden rule is: think about what you're going to say before you say it, and everyone can be your friend.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
They only see kids throwing fish sticks -.-

Bullying isn't really that bad at my school the only bullying I know of is when I was with my friend in kindergarden and I looked at all the pretty skin colors. Then some kids thought I was a rasist and I was so confused when my teacher yelled at me. That kid happened to remember me and didn't like me and I don't really like her, because in first grade I beat her in every single math game and I was put with the worst kids afterward so I don't really like socializing. Which is strange since I got in trouble with my best friend in first grade and I've been friends with her ever since first grade so i guess this is the life of an accidental bully. I'm hoping this new school is a chance to make a good first impression but whatever this is basically what happens when you bully someone: your life gets totally messed up. Even an accident can lead to a horrible life and eventually could make someone a real-life bully. You can't even rely on adults to help you because they probably were too awesome to be bullied, a wuss that just ignores everything, or the actual bully. Sometimes they might be helpful, but usually they won't be any help to you. Bullying revolves around one thing: What you say and don't say, why you said or didn't say it, how someone reacts to what you said or didn't say it, and how it all affects you. So if people were careful about what they say or don't say, there wouldn't BE any bullying. It's just that the people who are roaming the earth don't have half a brain to think about what comes out of their mouth. Everyone has bullied someone and/or has been bullied, accident or no accident. It's still bullying because of the victim's reaction. So basically, the golden rule is: think about what you're going to say before you say it, and everyone can be your friend.
Yeah we go to a school where there is a lot of gossip and talking about make up and clothes, ((I own some make up but I don't cake it on like other girls)) and just back stabbing kinda thing~
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 pm

ikr it's like they are all happy and hyperactive and getting along like a bunch of baby monkeys one second and suddenly one of them is crying their eyes out and the entire class gets a lecture on gossip. I mean, come on. Adults are telling us not to bully, but seriously sitting in school all day makes kids giddy. Something is always there that's bothering them but school just makes them bottle it up even more and kids go crazy and yell at each other instead. Then our teachers act all inoccent and say stuff like "Why do you kids bully each other and not tell us what the heck is wrong" and the kids are like "you wouldn't care anyway" but of course were so fricking scared of them we don't say that. Can you see where this leads to, or should I elabarate a little more? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Cherry235 wrote:
ikr it's like they are all happy and hyperactive and getting along like a bunch of baby monkeys one second and suddenly one of them is crying their eyes out and the entire class gets a lecture on gossip. I mean, come on. Adults are telling us not to bully, but seriously sitting in school all day makes kids giddy. Something is always there that's bothering them but school just makes them bottle it up even more and kids go crazy and yell at each other instead. Then our teachers act all inoccent and say stuff like "Why do you kids bully each other and not tell us what the heck is wrong" and the kids are like "you wouldn't care anyway" but of course were so fricking scared of them we don't say that. Can you see where this leads to, or should I elabarate a little more? ^_^
Yeah I see your point is their. I have acctually never thought of it like that. But I get it.
Anyways in my grade it seems like everyone is like growing up to quick. And it's hard to catch up to people. Like we are 12 not 13 even~ slow down!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 pm

everyone who's every cyberbullied me has ended up becoming really good friends with me! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm

@o were you cyberbullied~ wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Well, let me do a long, long summary of my bullying life.  Get your bottoms ready for action.  

Spoiler:

I probably sound very, very annoying and attention-seeking.  But you asked for it, so, here you go.  None of this probably makes any sense either.  cheers

I'm also really, really sorry for everyone who got hurt- whether its emotionally or physically.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Well, let me do a long, long summary of my bullying life.  Get your bottoms ready for action.  

Spoiler:

I probably sound very, very annoying and attention-seeking.  But you asked for it, so, here you go.  None of this probably makes any sense either.  cheers

I'm also really, really sorry for everyone who got hurt- whether its emotionally or physically.
Poor you! I'm so sorry about what happened! Always remember that there are so many people in the world that love you ♥️
In my case, I was bullied during second grade and partially third grade. I was insulted, kicked, tripped, and threatened by this "friend" of mine. Of course, like any second grader would do, I went through with it until my best friend got involved and got bullied too. I stopped my side of the bullying temporarily by just ignoring her, but my best friend was still being bullied and that's where we get into third grade where I was insulted and threatened (notice how that physical contact has been taken away. We became more mature then). My other friend and I were able to convince our best friend to stand up for herself like I did and it worked. It wasn't that bad, but I guess you can say it's still a form of bullying.
I actually, I'm really disappointed in myself, to say that I did some playful bullying to one of my classmates in fifth grade (but I guess we bonded through my attacking since we became really good friends)
But the best way to stop bullying is to tell a parent and stand up for yourself or just avoid the bully at all costs.
I wish the best of luck to all of you who are victims of bullying.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Miranda<3 wrote:
yes i was! but i wasn't rude back to them and i think that's why we were able to become friends. if people don't like you even after you've been really nice to them, they're not worth your time.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Wow I'd never thought bullying is that bad in other places because my school is full of nice kids who make mistakes. The people in this world never know what they're saying to others and can be harmful and there's sometimes no solutions to the problems that are created. If people weren't mean there wouldn't be a problem. Of course, you can't change the human nature and this is what happens, and kids will always be mean to each other. They can't cooporate sometimes, they can't focus sometimes, they just seem to malfunction after they have to do something a little past their stanima. So they must learn to forgive people for their mistakes, forget the past they created, and be able to admit their own mistakes and pasts. So o you did like exactly what you should do I mean wow
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 am

Story-time:
Spoiler:

Sorry if I seem like I'm attention seeking, it's just nice to get it off my chest.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 am

Angellina wrote:
Story-time:
Spoiler:

Sorry if I seem like I'm attention seeking, it's just nice to get it off my chest.

You are not attention seeking, it is actually really good to tell us all of this. It makes us more aware.

Mind if I post some bullying in my life? Some stuff that happened? I am going to do it the same kind of way as Angellina did hers. all know sometimes I make long posts.
Spoiler:

That was long..I am sorry about that...

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 am

They say they can help you, but when you need them they're never there, those dang teachers -.-
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:42 am

There's rarely any bullying at my school. I've never seen anyone get bullied, and I was never bullied. Not even once. I really don't have a story to share, but by reading everyone else's stories, it seems to have gotten pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:00 pm

o wrote:
Miranda<3 wrote:
yes i was! but i wasn't rude back to them and i think that's why we were able to become friends. if people don't like you even after you've been really nice to them, they're not worth your time.
Their just attetion seekers you know, they just want you to be mad. Their like little brothers. ((If you have any))
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 pm

i feel like bullying helps the community.

it discourages bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:55 pm

finn82 wrote:

sorry, what? could you please explain what you mean by bulling "discourages bad behavior"? it seems very contradictory.
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm

o wrote:
finn82 wrote:

sorry, what? could you please explain what you mean by bulling "discourages bad behavior"? it seems very contradictory.

you just wouldnt understand
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:30 pm

finn82 wrote:
o wrote:
finn82 wrote:

What makes you think she won't understand, when I don't either?
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Pastel wrote:
finn82 wrote:
o wrote:
finn82 wrote:

What makes you think she won't understand, when I don't either?

some people just dont get it
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Wait...so bullying discourages bad behavior because...you don't want to be what the bully is so you be good?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 pm

finn82 wrote:

Uh, parenting and punishment for breaking the rules discourages bad behavior, but not bullying. Bullying just hurts innocent people, bullying is bad behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 pm

You guys just don't understand.

//hes kidding guys
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

SeeU wrote:
Angellina wrote:
Story-time:
Spoiler:

You are not attention seeking, it is actually really good to tell us all of this. It makes us more aware.

Mind if I post some bullying in my life? Some stuff that happened? I am going to do it the same kind of way as Angellina did hers. all know sometimes I make long posts.
Spoiler:

That was long..I am sorry about that...

You people are amazing. How much you guys have gone through.
My story of blackmail i guess and rumors:

I guess this is me more witnessing bullying than being it. I just wanted to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Bullying Topic   Stop Bullying Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Bullying Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next