Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Walls ((RP))

Go down 
+2
flower
Officer Number Two
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 pm

{I'm guessing Vespera's gone now..}

Rhode climbed up into a palm tree, kicking onto a large coconut until it fell into the pink sand. She jumped from the tree, snatching the coconut into her hands as she smashed it open again the tree. She sipped the delicious juice, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Insiste took the whistle into her mouth and blew. Both tigers immediately stood on two 'paws'. She blew again and both tigers sat down. She blew and trained her tiger into dancing. "This is awesome."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 am

"Wow, uh, ok, uh.. um...wow!" Lilia was befuddled with confusion. She suddenly became aware of the pies in her basket. She opened it up and was happy to see all the pies un smashed, and in fact the cotton candy made them stick to the sides of the bag, and she closed it quickly before the monster would notice. "I hope he doesn't like pie!" Lilia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Insiste smiled. "It won't hurt you.. we made a pact. I give him 20 diamonds a week and he won't hurt me." She took the lemon pie out of her bag and dipped her finger into it. She sucked her finger as the sweet flavor filled her mouth. "Delicious~!" She said. She plopped it back into her bag and got on her tiger. There was a warm breeze blowing. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Lilia relaxed and got back on her tiger. "It's pretty late... and I still have more pie to give out...want to come? We can go to that place over there." She pointed to the island paradise where Rhode was drinking coconut juice. "We have to um...be polite though...I've already gotten a pretty bad first impression on the girl who lives there, and no doubt she'll try and attack me." She was pretty sure Rhode hadn't noticed her, so she calmly got off the tiger and walked over to the edge of Insiste's area.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am

Insiste walked over to the edge with Lilia. Then she stopped. "I can't. I've never left this place. I'm.. afraid." She whistled for her tiger to come over and picked out a diamond from the sky. She shook it and shined it on the tiger's face. The innocent smile on the tiger became a bloodthirsty frown. She pushed Lilia out of her space and into Rhode's. She took her spear from her bag. Her spear had always been there. She used her spear and it cut through the tiger's skin. The tiger's eyes were no longer red. It started whimpering and crying. Insiste kneeled next to the tiger and sang until it died. The tiger was only a dead body. She pulled out the spear. Then she took another diamond from the sky and but into it's hard shell. Water poured out. She put the liquidon top of the tiger. In a few seconds the tiger stupid up, painfully. Alive.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 am

Rhode was oblivious to Insiste and Lilia. Instead, she continued to drink the juice, until it was gone. She munched on the hard shell of the coconut. She smashed it against the palm tree again, take a small piece and leaving the rest of the battered coconut in a pile for later. She nibbled on the hard shell as she adjusted her shell bra, and patted down her hula skirt. She sighed as the pink sad warmed up her cold, bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:43 am

Insiste got on the tiger. "Fine, I'll go." She whispered. She Roger the tiger to the end of the space and got off. she walked out, amazed. "What sort of place is this?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:21 pm

"This is a beach. The water is freshwater. There are many fish. There a big palm trees with tasty coconuts. The sand has different layers of color, and when you go deeper the sand changes color. And, well, that's about it." Lilia said, proud of her report. She hopped across the void and behind a palm tree. She grabbed a pie from her basket placed in the water, pushing it to the island Rhode was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Insiste jumped over the void. "I see.. interesting.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Lilia hopped over to Rhode's Island and tapped Rhode's shoulder. "Uh, hi. We got off on the wrong foot a while ago. So, um...would you like some pie?" Lilia grinned nervously, hoping for a positive reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walls ((RP))   The Walls ((RP)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walls ((RP))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4