Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13

Go down 
+10
flandre
flower
Oliver
Officer Number Two
Snow
alex
Silver
YEEZUS
o
finn82
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm

finn82 wrote:
its sad when you have to turn to an internet forum for help and no one takes you seriously ;'(

Because you aren't being serious. At least I hope you aren't.
There is no possible way a piece of lint up your butt is going to infect you with anything. Just take it out and you'll be absolutely fine. If you didn't make a big fat deal out of it, you don't need to be embarrassed because in all likelihood most of them didn't even notice.

And as far as I am concerned, no one is being "horrible", so everyone can stop flipping out now.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
finn82
Junior Fantagian
finn82

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Jeff wrote:
finn82 wrote:
its sad when you have to turn to an internet forum for help and no one takes you seriously ;'(

Because you aren't being serious. At least I hope you aren't.
There is no possible way a piece of lint up your butt is going to infect you with anything. Just take it out and you'll be absolutely fine. If you didn't make a big fat deal out of it, you don't need to be embarrassed because in all likelihood most of them didn't even notice.

lets see how you feel if you have to walk around with lint in your butthole all day.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

It has begun ;-;

Now on the topic... I'm sure you're fine. If something similar like that happens again... it probably would be best to keep it under wraps and just err... go to the bathroom to fix it?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Angellina wrote:
@Cherry she started accusing me of random stupidity.

Also, Castiel, the Linda thread was against the rules. You're not allowed to have a thread/topic directed towards another person lol. I'm not back seat modding, I'm just stating the obvious.
So, I twisted your words yet you're saying I accused you of 'random stupidity' which is something I never did or said. Also, I never said you were backseat modding either, so once again you don't have much room to talk, though this time it's in regards to me 'twisting your words' as well as Relora's (something else I never did, thought think what you will because I'm not about to get my panties twisted in a knot over what a random 11 year old on the internet thinks of me).
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 pm

That's weird... Maybe you should've pulled up your pants...
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Woah hey every1 chill out

I'm 99% sure this topic was made as a joke, if not, sorry. Anyways, I guess this topic was supposed to be about someones lint infection or w/e, but it's derailed from that. Locked, please take this to pm. Smile

@Angellina you were backseat modding.
edit: darn i hate having the first post on a new page when i lock things. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13   Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Moment 7/08/13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2