Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Forum Art Project

Go down 
+13
Bloobu
Cefie
Lineesa
Snow
Relora
Rufistar
Silver
evan
Rue
Janelle
alex
el
o
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

yes i aimn joining
:3
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Ok then! I am gonna join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Can I join this, then? Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

^ all accepted. thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

Can I join please?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm

so we have to do a drawing of our fantage user?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 pm

@bloobu sure!

@purple no, you make a sketch. that means no lineart or coloring, just the sketch.

here's what a sketch looks like:

^sort of like that, except you'll be adding clothing and such.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 am

I apologize for not updating this sooner, I've been very busy lately. But now that I've remembered it, we're going to start the sketch phase tomorrow. I'll pm you the person you'll be doing the sketch for tomorrow, as it is very late atm and i need to be up early tomorrow. In meantime, if your name is not on the list (first post) and you are commited to participating, please pm me and I'll add you in.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:10 am

*awk asks to join* 
If it s too late and I can't join NP Very Happy 
Just checking cause it looks fun
Back to top Go down
Smaz
Rookie Fantagian
Smaz

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 am

idk if this is late but can i join?
/.\
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:01 pm

reminder to everyone that tomorrow at 12:00 am (technically speaking, it would be september 3rd by then) Pacific Standard Time is the deadline for finishing your sketch. you must have it pm'ed to your person by then. if by september 3rd you haven't received a sketch, pm me about it and i'll let you use mine.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:34 pm

o wrote:
reminder to everyone that tomorrow at 12:00 am (technically speaking, it would be september 3rd by then) Pacific Standard Time is the deadline for finishing your sketch. you must have it pm'ed to your person by then. if by september 3rd you haven't received a sketch, pm me about it and i'll let you use mine.
just a quick question how r we supposed to know who to send it to if we weren't assigned anyone???
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Crona wrote:
o wrote:
just a quick question how r we supposed to know who to send it to if we weren't assigned anyone???
goodness, did i forget to add you to the list? i'm so sorry!! i sent out all the pms, but i guess i forgot to assign you somebody. you can send it to me, and i'll do the lineart. again, really sorry, that was my bad. umu
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 am

o wrote:
Crona wrote:
o wrote:
goodness, did i forget to add you to the list? i'm so sorry!! i sent out all the pms, but i guess i forgot to assign you somebody. you can send it to me, and i'll do the lineart. again, really sorry, that was my bad. umu
Its okay! I get forgotten a lot. Your not perfect so i really don't mind.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:29 pm

^ah great, thanks for understanding! so yeah, just send it to me and i'll lineart for you. Smile 
Back to top Go down
ℓᏫƦԃƐ
Rookie Fantagian
ℓᏫƦԃƐ

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Is it too late to join? it's still the 2nd.... its alright if it's too late
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm

@o Do you mind I have been super duper busy if i'm a bit late sending it to you. I cant till tomorrow afternoon, super sorry.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Uh my drawing might be late also. My scanner is acting up.. So, yeah.

nevermind, it works now ;D

Last edited by Mabel on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm also having problems with the scanner - i can scan it and everything but i can't upload it.. ???
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

@soccercrumbs sorry, but no. i'd have to re-organize everything and then if people have already completed their lineart they'd have to re-do it. if i do something similar in the future, then of course you can join!

@crona, yeah, i'm busy at times too. tomorrow afternoon is fine.

@cefie and anyone else who hasn't been able to send their drawing for some reason (technical difficulties, sudden time-consuming things, etc.), pm the person you were supposed to send it to. ask them if they don't mind you being a day late, and try to work it out. if you haven't sent it because you didn't even put forth the effort to make a sketch until now, then i'm sorry but you've run out of time. i specifically said in the beginning that i wanted people to pull through, and if you knew you were going to be too busy to complete it at all, you shouldn't have signed up. i'm sorry if i sounded rude there, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:24 pm

How many days left do we have until we're meant to send the sketch and the lineart?

EDIT: I have no received sketch ekeke

Last edited by Bloobu on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't read)
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:28 pm

//OKAY MAJOR MIX-UP SOLVED SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION

i forgot to send a couple people pms about who to send it to. smaz was supposed to send their sketch to crona, who was supposed to send theirs to bloobu. also, klaviel was supposed to send their sketch to henrietta.

SORRY GUYS THAT WAS MY FAULT. IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT WHEN I SENT THOSE PMS I WASN'T THINKING. BECAUSE OF THIS, I'LL GIVE YOU UNTIL 12:00 AM ON SATURDAY (technically it would be sunday) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME TO SEND ME YOUR LINEART. REMEMBER TO SEND THE SKETCH YOU RECEIVED, ALONG WITH THE LINEART YOU MADE.

ps everyone's art is cute <333

EDIT:: OKAY I HOPE IT'S ACTUALLY FIXED NOW. I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR THIS GUIZE. ;A;

Last edited by o on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 am

I didn't get a sketch from anyone?
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am

err i never actually got a sketch either
rufi, i was supposed to send you mine, but i'm having problems with the darn scanner who doesn't want to upload anything
i probably should've pm'd you but i thought i'd work it out in time :l ol:(sorry)
am i out or what

triple edit:
i can take a pic to prove i actually did it tho
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 am

Uh, Hop, I have sent my sketch to Klaviel? Who was I supposed to send it to originally?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Forum Art Project   Fantage Forum Art Project - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Forum Art Project
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next