Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]

Go down 
+15
Hallow ween
el
alex
evan
Miranda2
Takeshi
Primrose
YEEZUS
Flynn
Rue
Janelle
Wizzy
Lineesa
flower
Queen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm

So this will be your typical high school role play. Let's make this simple and easy; don't make it too complicated. q w q If you want to ask someone to have your cuties know each other than go ahead. I'm not stopping you.

--

Story:

Rules:

Code:
[b]Application -[/b]

[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Birthday;[/b]
[b]Age;[/b]
[b]Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]];[/b]
[b]Likes and Dislikes;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Biography;[/b]
[b]Appearance;[/b]
[b]Additional Info;[/b]

--

My Application;

Spoiler:

Last edited by Queen on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Application -

Name; Katrina Brianna Abby Anderson
Birthday; April 21st
Age; 16
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 10
Likes and Dislikes;
+ Chocolate
+ Snowboarding
+ Windsurfing
+ Boys
+Gossip
+ BUNNIES
+ Social Networks
+ Math
+Makeup
+ BLOGGING
+ tumblr tumblr tumblr
+ Ashton Kutcher {IDEK.}
+ dyeing her hair
+ Her iPhone
+ Starbucks
+ Instagram

- Bobbie Pins, even though she uses them a lot.
- FISH; The food. She adores having them as pets, though.
- Clothes that are out of style
- Stickiness
- Fanta
- SWEATING
- Slow Wifi
- Non-straight people {EVERY high-school role-play needs a homophobic person, COME ON.}
- her pink bottom retainer
- Lemons
- RAIN
Personality; Katrina is a very bubbly, talkative girl. She really likes making new friends and is quite energetic. She can keep a conversation rolling for hours if she wanted to, and she's very extroverted. She's somewhat of a goodie-to-shoes, but she's not afraid to go out to a club on Friday night. She's very dedicated to her studies, but knows when she has to have fun. She's a good lister, but doesn't take things too seriously unless you tell her to stop and listen. She hates getting scowled and has a big mouth. However, she's a good companion and knows how to make people happy. She also tends to use abbreviations to text language, such as LOL or LMFAO. She doesn't do this often, though. She talks like a popular girl and can seem annoying, but she's not. She's very down-to-earth and doesn't like hurting people's feelings. She's optimistic and her favourite quote is, "WELL, YOU AIN'T GONNA GET A RAINBOW WITH OUT A LIL' RAIN!" She values everything she has dearly, because she's afraid one day it'll be taken away from her.
Biography; Katrina's an only child, and she's used to being babied. She comes from a rich family with a successful business, and usually get's what she wants. However, it wasn't always like this. When she was first born, she lived in an apartment in a "ghetto" area, where shootings always occurred. Her parents were both jobless, and sometimes they didn't have enough to eat. This all changed when she was five, When her uncle passed on his business to her father after he died. It was successful, and her father soon began making money. She began getting everything she wanted, but valued it deeply.
Appearance; Katrina a tall, slim girl with tanned skin that has no pimples. She has beautiful features and one blue eye, and one violet eye, from a surgery that went wrong when she was 12. She likes it, though, and refuses to wear contacts. She has thin eyebrows and plump, long luscious lips. Her hair is naturally curly and platinum blonde. However, she's dyed it turquoise and keeps it like that now. Her hair is very long, and reaches just above her waist. It starts off straight, then turns wavy, crimped, then curly NATURALLY. {Like mine lolololol.} She usually wears what's in fashion.
Additional Info; She's DEADLY allergic to spiders and she can die without getting her medicine immediately. She always keeps it in her bag, just in case.

YOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by angellina on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Application -

Name;
Courtney Palmer
Birthday;
January 21
Age;
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]];
Likes and Dislikes;
-Parfaits
-Dressing up
-Animals
-Dancing
-Music

Dislikes:
-Suffocating Perfume
-Alcohol
-Blemishes
-Chalk
-Chocolate

Personality;
Courtney is a very loud, energetic girl who uses her rambunctious personality to overcompensate for her insecurities. She craves the adoration which she lacks at home. Often coming off as a shallow and ingenuine to others, her friends agree she is the type of friend who never leaves your side in times of hardship.

Biography;
Courtney is the oldest sibling in her family, accompanied by her little brother Adrian. She and her brother came from a family of abusive alcoholics. Her parents lost custody of them when she was 9 and has been with an adoptive family ever since. Her adoptive parents are fairly wealthy but busy, which means they often buy her love with objects.

Appearance;
Spoiler:
Additional Info;
YOLO.
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Both accepted. u w u

@Flower - Please read the rules then you're good. BD
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Name; Eva
Birthday; February 26
Age; 17
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]];11
Likes and Dislikes;  + Anime
+Books
+Drawing
+Candy
+deer
+anything kawaii
+The word 'dude'
+Makeup
+Drake
+Butterflies
+glasses
+poptarts
+Singing
+weirdness
+Purple
+Money
+Electronics

-Fakers
-Homework
-Tuna
-Rats
-Planes
-Fire
-Farts
-tomatoes
-potato patatoe
-Vegetable juice bleeh
-Cherries or cherry pie (bleeh)
-Junk food
-Caterpillars [ironic because she likes butterflies]
Personality; Personally, Eva isn't the typical everyday girl you think she is.
Eva haves mood swings she cannot control, and that takes her population way down. She's self conscious and is not willing to stand up for herself. However, she's not comfortable with people she doesn't know/nor like. But when shes with her friends, shes crazy bonkers and playful. She have many hobbies, like shopping. You could even call her a shopaholic.
Eva tends to fit in with the 'cool' kids but fail badly. She's just like a shadow who gets noticed 5/10 times. She overreacts to very little things that's pointless and will talk about it with her friends for a long time.
Biography;Eva lives like how a normal teenage girl would live,Drama,boy problems,and especially family. She lives with her mom because her parents got divorced. Eva almost messed up her friendship with her bff over a boy. She has gotten in trouble with her mom for dropping her phone and it has a huge crack in he middle. She is now grounded,for 1 week. As if, she has recently had a mood swing at the wrong time. She was falling in love until all of all sudden, she turned angry and got rej3ted.
Appearance;
Spoiler:
Additional Info; She has asthma
Yolo is the motto elephant

Last edited by Wizzy on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Queen wrote:
Both accepted. u w u

@Flower - Please read the rules then you're good. BD
I didn't even see this post before I looked over my app and edited it. *facepalm* Sorry, I was excited. Haha. ^^ I guess I'm accepted?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Wizzy, you are accepted. >wo)b

PFF- excited for this role play? PFFF- and yes. e w e Teehees
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Thanks! >o<

And i'm sooooo excited
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Application -

Name;
Christy
Birthday;
February 4th
Age;
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]];
Likes and Dislikes;
+ painting
+ blogging
+ cake and other desserts
+ sleeping
- school
- makeup
- dresses
- high heels
- boring teachers
Personality;
Christy is just a regular person at school. She's a tomboy so don't except her to wear dresses. She can sometimes be a rebel, but only when it's necessary. Christy is rude and sometimes leaves a conversation when it gets boring. She's smart but acts dumb because she doesn't want to be known as a nerd, but sometimes it slips out making her nervous. Uh, Christy can be careless so she doesn't really do her homework. (( hope that is good otl))
Biography;
Christy has an older sister, but hasn't seen her in 2 years because her older sister went to live on her own. Her parents are busy with work so she's often alone in the house either watching tv, or doing homework. Christy had to move so her best friend isn't with her anymore. She likes to eat cake but got a sweet tooth from it.
Appearance;
Christy has straight long brown hair with light brown strands, she has dark brown eyes, has a tanish whitish skin. She wears hoodies,jeans, and sneakers mostly. She has red nails with a creeper face on them.
Additional Info;
Christy has a fear of heights, and thunder/lightning. She's also allergic to peanuts.

YOLO

//soshort
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 am

Application -

Name;:Stephanie
Birthday;:October the 10th.
Age;:16
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]];:grade 10
Likes and Dislikes;:Likes
Rabbits.
Poot Noodle (chicken and mushroom)
Purple the colour
Getting good test results.
French fries
Chineese takeaways
Going on the computer
Boys.And girls.(girls as in her friends.)
Dislikes
Belibers.
Low test results.
Cheap pot noddles (they make her throw up)
Detentions
Mean people
Enimies.
Nerds

Personality;:Is a quiet girl in class and likes to get on with her work She doesn't like really Really Girly girls.She Will talk to you outside the class or when it has ended.She is nearlly everyones friend.Some in the middle.She isn't a girly girl or a tomboy she is in the middle.She will wear dresses but only occasionly.She likes wearing shorts when she's outside of school when she's off.She rarely gets detentions.In her whole time in high school she has nearlly got 1 detention but was misunderstood she hands in her homework at the right time.
Biography;:She had a big sister but previouslly got abused by her parents so she has new ones now with a new sister also her old sister? She is alive and lives with her.
Appearance;:Brown long hair with a short fringe. ocasionlly tied up in a ponytail.She usually wears up to date clothes because she is kind of rich.
Additional Info;:She has hayfever and is alergic to nothing.
YOLO

Last edited by Nicole Waterson on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 am

Name; Fay Shepherd

Birthday; October 22

Age; 16

Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 10

Likes and Dislikes;
+ Shakespeare
+ Drawing
+ People with a decent sense of humour
+ Loreena McKennitt
+ Sweaters over short skirts
+ Tartan
+ When people compliment her appearance
+ Autumn and Winter
+ Girls (Especially ones with green eyes, but she's not very picky about appearance)

- Long conversations about topics that she has no interest in
- People who have less than decent spelling and grammar.
- Southern accents
- Hypochondriacs and other people who make big deals out of small injuries.
- Watching people kiss
- Water (she can't swim)
-  Designer clothing 
- Summer. She can't stand heat at all.
- Homophobes
- Talking about her ex-girlfriend. She isn't exactly keeping the fact that she's Lesbian a secret, but she doesn't like answering questions or being harassed by stupid people.

Personality; Fay is a procrastinator, and tends to forget her work a lot of the time. She's not very popular, but has never been bullied or shunned by the other students. She doesn't make many friends, but likes to have at least a couple people she can talk to. The only things she's really good at are acting and climbing. Fay is energetic and sassy, and is nice to anyone who is willing to be nice back.

Biography; Fay grew up in a middle class household. Her parents are Scottish on both sides, but Fay and her little sister were born in the States. She used to have a girlfriend named Emily, but they broke up last year when Emily ran off to California with someone else. Fay was crushed, but got over it within a month. She's been trying to find herself a professional acting career lately.

Appearance;
Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Animegirl5

Additional Info; She is underweight at 100 pounds, and is 5"6.  She likes to paint her nails pale green.

Yolo.

Hey, since everyone's playing a female character, should this be an all-girls school?

Last edited by Jester on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

All are accepted. uw u

@Jeff = I'm not entirely sure, yet. If no one applies as a male then I guess?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Queen wrote:
All are accepted. uw u

@Jeff = I'm not entirely sure, yet. If no one applies as a male then I guess?
When will we start? o e o
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

i fEeL bad if u need me 2 change my character to a girl i guess i can ok
Name; James Collins
Birthday; January 13th
Age; 17
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 12
Likes and Dislikes;
+Cars, especially the faster ones with loud engines.
+Has a strong affinity for the louder, older music like Led Zeppelin, The Sex Pistols, etc.
+He really, really likes to tick off his parents and anybody he deems to be a figure of authority.
+Concerts and live music.
+Girls.
+Partying (paRTYIN PARTYIN YEAH!111 Itss sf ridya fridya gotota get down on fRriday)

-School.
-Math.
-Tests.
-Teachers.
-‘Preps’
-His parents.
-Goody-two-shoes types.
-The ‘good’ kids, including kids that get good grades.

Personality; James is a very relaxed guy for the most part, though he does have the tendency to pick fights and put his nose where it doesn’t belong. He’s usually the first to discourage others from fighting, but is also usually the first to start fights himself. He’s not exactly a super nice guy or anything, but at the same time he’s not mean or anything. He’s not exactly the brightest person ever and isn’t a very good student, but at this point he’s pretty much given up on his grades entirely. He’s not very popular at all outside of the clique he hangs around with.
Biography; James grew up in a poorer neighborhood, but his childhood was actually really easy for him. He was raised by his mother mostly, but he’d visit his father occasionally over summers and such. His grades were decentish up until around the fourth grade when he started slowly neglecting school more and more.
Appearance;
Additional Info;
Not really,,,,
YOLO HHHHhhHHH
i'll read over this l8r sorry if any typos + i wIll add in appearance later i'm still hunting for a fc or something

Last edited by nasod slave drone weapon on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited age + grade pssst pssst)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 pm

save me a spot. please.. ill try to make an app..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Spot saved!

And it's okay, you can make a boy character if you want. uw u A typical school needs boys right? BD //hit
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am

I'm so excited!!!! When does it start sorry if someone has already put this question.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 am

Nicole Waterson wrote:
I'm so excited!!!!  When does it start sorry if someone has already put this question.
We have 9 people already, so it might be safe to assume that we can start once Primrose finishes her application.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Dedicated Fantagian
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:15 am

I want to join as well! D;
This rp seems interesting..
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Takeshi wrote:
I want to join as well! D;
This rp seems interesting..
If you want to join, read the rules and fill out an application.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Name; Daya Winters
Birthday; December 19
Age; 16
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 11
Likes and Dislikes;
+clothing
+being super popular
+music
+hair
+make up
+youtube
+instagram
+cheer leading
+being in lots sports (volleyball, cheer, track and dance)
+anime
+sparkles
+singing~ she is lead in choir
+acting
+salad
+horse back riding
+boys
+her electronics
+snap chat
+blogging
+revenge
+her dead mother
+her maid Valentina
+soda
+lemon water
+fruit
+Lorde
+Katy Perry
+Lady Gaga

-Being made fun of
-being picked last
-her old poop brown hair
-her step sisters
-her step mom's company
-her father for not being around when she had her eating disorder
-chores
-funerals
-when people comment about her body (good or bad)
-bugs (but not butterflys
Personality; She can be a bit of a snob, but underneith all of that brand name tees and sparkle yoga shorts is a girl that's is very inscure, she just wants to be like everyone else.
Biography; She used to be really nerdy in middle school. She got the braces taken off, contacts, died her hair blackish brown and now she is very popular. She used to get taunted for liking anime. She never talks about her past life to anyone. She is now very poplar and people are jelous of HER. She used to be the jelous one. Now she loves being on top. Being an only child with three step sisters and a step mom she is the odd one out. She doesn't have blond hair, always picked at about her weight (it went so far it lead to Anorexia at one point and she had to go to rehab for a year when she was 13), hair, and feelings. Her father is never around, her is a very good lawyer, her step mom is CEO of Healthy Foods for Healthy Teens! witch is practically a thing saying if your skinny as butt your healthy and will live a good life. Her step sister are Asia (18), Fiona (15), and Jessica (the meanist one!) 17.
Appearance; She also has a ombre affect in her hair so dark brown to anglic blond.
Daya Winters:
Additional Info; YOLO BABE!! Anyways if I need to change her tell me...

Last edited by Miranda<3 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Aaaa. <3 The more people the more it'll be fun. u w u Everyone is accepted. <3 We will started when Primrose and Takeshi do their applications or if someone makes another boy app. >vo
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 pm

heh im gonna join it looks like its gonna be fuN

Application -

Name; Rachel Parker
Birthday; 4/12 (my birthday kids #stuffUs)
Age; 15 (turning 16 soon)
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 10
Likes and Dislikes;
+ Anime, manga, and vocaloid (it's a secret!!)
+ Fashion
+ Her friends
+ Her crushes
+ Art (draws/sketches a lot)
+ Singing and Acting
+ Social Networking
+ Joking around
- Over-Pessimistic Pessimists
- Haters (h8ters gonna h8 tho)
- People who make fun of her.... not a lot of those though
- Her "bad" side
Personality; She's very perky, and usually can make you smile just by cracking a couple of jokes. Rachel doesn't separate herself from the rest of the school because of her differences, most of the time she doesn't bring it up. She feels sort of depressed on the inside though, because she can't usually share her true feelings with her friends or family. She has this problem where her personality can quickly change, so one moment she could be talking to someone with a huge smile, and she could come over to you another moment like "What do YOU want?!" Frankly, she has a million different emotions, and hopefully you're on her good side... not that you need any help getting onto it.
Biography; She moved to this school district in 6th grade, the same type of person. But it was harder for her to talk to people. She always has been able to keep up with the latest fashions, and she always tried her hardest with everything. A lot of people went to her Bat Mitzvah, and the other 7th graders talked about it everyday for 2 weeks! She made Honors in 9th grade, and she's still in Honors classes at the end of the day. Rachel has a lot of friends that support her with everything, and they love her a lot. She's hopeful that she'll make lots of new friends now in 10th grade, and her Sweet 16 is drawing closer every day!!
Appearance;
~will find something~
Additional Info; N/A

yolos

Last edited by Madoka on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 pm

bc why not

Application -

Name; Charlie Brown
Birthday; March 14
Age; 17
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 11
Likes and Dislikes;
+ Video Games
+ Hoodies
+ Skateboarding
+ his friends ofc right?
+ barbecue
+ ladies
- Optimistic people (hey hye he y now)
- Posers
- Imposters
- Having no barbecue
- Losing his belongings (esp barbecue)
- no ladies
Personality; Charlie is a rather casual, and carefree guy. He doesn't usually care about missing homework or assignments, and isn't usually sympathetic. Despite this, he cares for his friends very much. He may seem a bit flirty, but doesn't care if he gets the ladies or not.
Biography; Charlie was taught much discipline as a child, although since he tries too hard and in the end failing, he decided to relax more; thus creating his carefree personality. He is often expected to have manners and be polite by his parents.
Appearance; He has shoulder-length wavy brown hair, and wears a black hoodie, with the zipper zipped. He wears dark blue jeans with neon blue converse. He often seen with a skateboard of any color. He is 5'8 with light skin is rather skinny. His eyes are like blue.
Additional Info; yolo
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Application -
Name; Cullen Consonni
Birthday; 28/12
Age; 16
Grade [[ 9 - 12 ]]; 11
Likes and Dislikes;
+ladies
+b Oys
+his secret gang. it would ruin his rep if anyone found out he was in it. so
-people who are overly serious
-people who are weirdos
-annoying "Preps"
Personality; Usually flirty and romantic. Likes the ladies a lot. He's not very intelligent, he prefers his social life over his studies. Soemtimes a little hesitant and shy when around other boys. However, he's quite group-oriented.
Biography; later
Appearance; http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d3e4d0f3fb53ca7f6fac19c7ff7895b/tumblr_mmg2hoc1HQ1sqotteo1_500.png
Additional Info; hes a Bottom

yolo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]   Typical High [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typical High [[ RP - APP ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next