Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FANTAGE IDEA

Go down 
+13
cookie_chi93
Kandi
Vatt
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
T
Magdaleena
juliajuljulia
Lane.
S
Bloobu
Trash
Forever Forgotten
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Straw..BERRY
Junior Fantagian
Straw..BERRY

FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Why do people want to sit? With the chairs we have we can make it look like we are sitting silent
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Straw..BERRY wrote:
Why do people want to sit? With the chairs we have we can make it look like we are sitting silent

some people (like myself) want to sit down properly, instead of going through the trouble to make it look like we are sitting
Back to top Go down
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian
MarkersAndPencils

PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Fantage IS lazy. They're just trying to hide the fact they don't wanna work on the site.
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 pm

[b] I disagree with the statement of the people at Fantage being lazy. OBVIOUSLY, you guys have no experience what-so-ever with virtual gaming creating if you think that it's easy. You only say that its "easy" because you play on the site AFTER it's done being made. You must not realize how long it takes to sketch out things, come up with ideas, animate, etc. to think that.

I am great friends with M, (he's my buddy and he's always telling me inside scoops on whats going on next) and he is always saying how long everything takes. I saw him about two months ago, and he said he was working on a mission. I saw him a few days ago, and he said he is still working on the same mission. It's a long process.

And how can you say that Fantage is lazy? That's way too big of a generzation. They are so many different departments in Fantage. The ones I think you guys are thinking of are the support teams.

Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Quote :
I am great friends with M, (he's my buddy and he's always telling me inside scoops on whats going on next)

Yes, our great friend, M the smexy beast xD

---

And guys, I took a class using flash and other programs, and it took months just to make several animations. You also have to know that there are frames, too. And fantage is like billions of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FANTAGE IDEA   FANTAGE IDEA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FANTAGE IDEA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2