Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Is this good?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:38 am

Spoiler:
Is it good? Any tips?
Oh and in case your wondering, no I did not become so much better at digital. I drew it on paper, took a picture with my iPad, and traced and colored everything. I am better at drawing on my iPad though. On the computer my mouse is sliding everywhere and I can't even make a circle
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 am

These are so cute!! If you wanna draw on the computer though maybe you should get a drawing tablet.cyou just plug it in, open up a drawing program,and draw with the tablet pen! Alot of people do it! It might be really confusing and impossible to draw at first though keep on practicing with it and you will become really used to it and make great drawings!!

Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Henrietta wrote:
These are so cute!! If you wanna draw on the computer though maybe you should get a drawing tablet.cyou just plug it in, open up a drawing program,and draw with the tablet pen! Alot of people do it! It might be really confusing and impossible to draw at first though keep on practicing with it and you will become really used to it and make great drawings!!

No thanks. I think my iPad will be good for now.
Back to top Go down

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Linda~ wrote:
Henrietta wrote:

I'd recommend sketch painter for drawing apps. These are really cute, keep drawing!
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Klaviel wrote:
Linda~ wrote:
Henrietta wrote:

I'd recommend sketch painter for drawing apps.  These are really cute, keep drawing!
Thanks I'll download it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this good?   Is this good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this good?
Page 1 of 1