Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

thoughts about make up? discussion

Go down 
+18
Lineesa
etiquette
Owl
Relora
alison
Link
o
Mami
Rue
Gabriella
CTFxC 4EVA
Silver
alex
flower
Hallow ween
Snow
Flynn
Carvel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

☾ Lineesa the Witch ☽ wrote:
I hate foundation and concealer with a passion. It only causes me to have breakouts and dry, flakey skin. The only makeup I wear is some mascara and lip balm. (if that counts?)
THIS. Once I tried wearing some concealer or foundation {Can't remember which one ;_;} to hide this disgusting pimple on my cheek, and I ended up getting red, blotchy skin along with about five more pimples ;_; thank god it was night time and I was just experimenting.
Back to top Go down
rice
Senior Fantagian
rice

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 pm

I wear makeup. I have red lipstick I just like to use Smile

For school, I wear eyeliner and mascara just to bring out my eyes. And some eyeshadow that matches my skin complexiom. Make up isn't bad but I don't over do it.
Back to top Go down
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I don't need makeup.. It makes me look older.. I don't wear any makeup(:
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am

kpopfan wrote:
I don't need makeup.. It makes me look older.. I don't wear any makeup(:
I agree. Very Happy

Make up is okay to wear it at school (over here in Hawaii, we say wear it) but I think it would be better to wear makeup at prom because everyone is dressed nice and to me, makeup suits that occasion. If you want to wear makeup normally in school, then that's totally fine with me. :3 If you want to wear makeup, I won't stop you. ◠‿◠
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
chitchatcitylover
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:32 am

i wear mascara and eyeliner all the time, makes my eyes look good and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:03 pm

kpopfan wrote:
I don't need makeup..It makes me look older.. I don't wear any makeup(:
That is the exact reason I wear makeup! Not because " ooooo I wanna look more beautiful and like a teenager!" I wear it cuz then people think I am 13-15 and that I'm not tall! XD especially when I wear lots of blue eyeshadow. I don't usually wear all that much makeup though..only lipgloss, bit of eyeshadow ( light eyeshadow),cand mascara.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Hallow Ween wrote:
kpopfan wrote:
I don't need makeup..It makes me look older..  I don't wear any makeup(:
That is the exact reason I wear makeup! Not because " ooooo I wanna look more beautiful and like a teenager!" I wear it cuz then people think I am 13-15 and that I'm not tall! XD especially when I wear lots of blue eyeshadow. I don't usually wear all that much makeup though..only lipgloss, bit of eyeshadow ( light eyeshadow),cand mascara.
When I put make up on... It makes me look the same age. I look kinda bad with eyeshadow on though. It's hard having monolids. You can't put on eyeliner and you can't curl your eyelashes
Back to top Go down
chitchatcitylover
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 am

i know what you mean, my niece is actually monolid too Razz so when i dress her up it's really hard to put on eyeshadow on her but there's vids on youtube that i watch to learn more about applying make up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about make up? discussion   thoughts about make up? discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts about make up? discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2