Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL

Go down 
+17
Officer Number Two
Essence
Jujuberi
Love Dragon Slayer Amoura
flandre
Gabriella
EGF
o
mileey
flower
chitchatcitylover
Primrose
X
evan
rice
Janelle
Hallow ween
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL
DONT CLOSE IT!!!
DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
CLOSE IT!!!
DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Vote_lcap81%DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 81% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Tbh I don't even know what happened to the Oasis, that card game isn't the least bit entertaining and the vintage stuff just kinda got left out for most of it. The Oasis should just be turned back to vintage and limited items and then the trade and sell is fine where it is. But we obviously can't change the creator's minds though, they have the date set up, codes and blueprints etc. But it's nice that you feel so strongly towards the trade and sell.
Back to top Go down
Essence
Senior Fantagian
Essence

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Haha you have a point there Cookie :3 I do understand that. Games are pretty much all made revolving around money :/ All games limit you in some way so that you want to buy membership :c And ya the card shop is realllly boring xD I have no idea why they kept it there.. Seriously. Kids playing this game are just going to become.. I dunno.. So much drama on the game >.>

LOL I SPELLED VINTAGE, VANTAGE xDDDDD HOHOHO xD
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
Voldie! You know I totally was NOT on your side this whole time, right?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Come to me, we can rule the dark together.

But yeah, they shouldn't close the trade n sell. It was a hit. People were buying eCoins just to get items!
Back to top Go down
alxndr
New Fantagian
alxndr

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 pm

i want to rule the darkness too He Who Must Not be Named Sad        Razz 

i started Fantage only recently so i never really got attached to the Trade n sell. i guess i'm pretty happy with the items they normally sell and it was too hard to know if TnS prices were fair or not Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:

But yeah, they shouldn't close the trade n sell. It was a hit. People were buying eCoins just to get items!
That's why I bought ecoins. Sad I bought intriuging red hair for 6000 ecoins, which is cheap concidering it's vintage.

I loved getting up at night because the best deals were at night.

I loved selling stuff at vintage. The most I sold an item for was 13,000 ecoins, though.

I wish TnS and vintage could be on at the same time. That would be good. AT LEAST TO ME.

I hate when people complain about scaming. You wouldn't have been scammed if you had made sure that person you traded with could be trusted. I HAVE BEEN HACKED AND SCAMMED several times before, and I never quit fantage. And I have been on Fantage for a long time, even before TnS was there. 4 years to be exact. I love Fantage, and no hacker or scammer keep me from playing.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Gabriella wrote:
Lord Voldemort wrote:

That's why I bought ecoins. Sad  I bought intriuging red hair for 6000 ecoins, which is cheap concidering it's vintage.

I loved getting up at night because the best deals were at night.

I loved selling stuff at vintage. The most I sold an item for was 13,000 ecoins, though.

I wish TnS and vintage could be on at the same time. That would be good. AT LEAST TO ME.

I hate when people complain about scaming. You wouldn't have been scammed if you had made sure that person you traded with could be trusted. I HAVE BEEN HACKED AND SCAMMED several times before, and I never quit fantage. And I have been on Fantage for a long time, even before TnS was there. 4 years to be exact. I love Fantage, and no hacker or scammer keep me from playing.
Gavin them both is bad because stuff at vintage you can get a trade and sell.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm

OMG IJUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING

Having vintage will be even better and worse than trade and sell

Pros:

-You can get vintage items again, which were really nice
-Victoria said something about voting for items to bring back for people to buy, which mens cheaper prices for them
-No one will ask "hair ft?" ever again
-People won't kill themselves for limited items they can get later anyway
-No more scamming

Cons:

-You can't earn 1,000,000 starsanymore
-You don't have a billion items to choose from to buy when they bring stuff back
-People might go downtown and say stuff like "VOTE BB HAIR" 
-Non-mems can't get much stuff anymore

Thats it i think ill add more
Back to top Go down
Jujuberi
Junior Fantagian
Jujuberi

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 am

ll thumbs up the list above ll
some good points *w*
Back to top Go down
http://Jujuberi.deviantart.com
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Non members weren't supposed to be using Trade N' Sell in order to get member items without ever having to make a purchase. No one is supposed to be getting 1 million Stars or eCoins in one shot. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Last edited by Severus Snape on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:47 pm

^ Correct. Trade and Sell created and uneven economy where somewere rich and others poor. I think non-mems actually started this, since they have a lot of stars because they can't buy much of anything. They then began buying some mem stuff for a gajjilion stars and the mems were all boss and they took the non mem stars and put them into a never ending stream extreme riches to poorer than a wet paper bag. The e-coins too, since non mems can watch commercials all the time and get e coins. Those of which mems so desperately need to buy the newest clothes (metaphorically speaking, they don't really need it). There hacks too, and scams, people would sell stuff and buy it fromthemselves with a different account.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 pm

If you hate fantage, don't play. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Can we leave this topic alone?

Trade n sell will be gone tomorrow.

No need to argue.

-THE END-
Back to top Go down
Tenth Doc Rocks
Regular Fantagian
Tenth Doc Rocks

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Psssssst

It's gone.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Yes! Awesome. I am glad its closed, it was stupid to close the vintage shop
Back to top Go down
Jujuberi
Junior Fantagian
Jujuberi

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 pm

i didnt notice it until they actually closed TNS,
i spend a good 3-4 hours everyday checking the trade board and trading with people,
i made most of my friends through trade..
i just went in the vintage shop and yes i was happy to see the bunny nose that was so frustratingly hard to get,
but.. it took me 5 minutes to go in, check today's 4 items and vote..
now im in downtown.. staring at the street not sure what to do with the rest of my time..
i notice now that.. i can have all these stuff but.. i wont have any friends to trade/socialize/talk to anymore..

i remember when i wanted to get the fancy violet dress so bad and a friend helped me in exchange that i help her look for the item she wanted too,
we were so happy when we finally got them.. after days and days of asking people, visiting their home, offering countless items, checking pages and pages of items on the board..

idk what else is there for me to do now.. with TNS gone..
Back to top Go down
http://Jujuberi.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL   DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONT CLOSE TRADE N SELL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2