Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is the End - RP

Go down 
+3
Miranda2
X
Flynn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

This is the End - RP Empty
PostSubject: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 pm

We already know each other to begin with. We've been teamed up since a few months ago.

Currently you're at your current home, a long-since closed school. Your supplies are running low.
Let us begin...

Julian sat in what was once a classroom, his legs crossed over each other. The hood of his jacket was pulled up to shroud his face. His eyes darted around the room as he considered his next course of action. Maybe he should recruit some of the guys around here to hunt for food, since they seemed to be running out. Maybe he could make himself useful, But how? He thought, focusing his gaze on the tattered cuff of his jacket. I hate sitting idle like this, but what else is there to do?
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Elle stood by a wall apart from the others. Examining the room carefully with what she saw through her left eye. Do all of these classrooms look the same? The urge to explore was growing inside of her, though the one to live was still overpowering. She moved over to an area further away from the group. This silence is probably more annoying than when they were talkative.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 am

Julian left the room, walking further into the building through the left corridor of the second floor. He wasn't really making any attempt to be sneaky, but it didn't matter. We're going to need more food eventually. He thought to himself, running his finger along one of the few unbroken windows.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Sierra carefully opened a locker. It was locker 248. She kept what she had left that were hers. She had a gold heart locket, a dager, a pocket knife, five shirts, a hoodie, torn up gloves, 8 pairs of under wear 3 pairs of paints and a pair of mismachted nikes that are a size to big then the ones she wears now. She keeps those things in a tattered back pack. Sierra closed the locker and put her hair in a braid. She kept braiding it and unbraiding it. With the tattered scrunchie. She left her hair alone. She walked into a classroom and saw Julian. She waved and sat in the desk away from the plexi glass window. Those things are like steel. It would take a huge rock to get through there. "I don't think life will ever get better." Sierra said. She played with her fingers to entertain herself. Her hands started to twitch. Her ADHD was acting up. She looked at Julian and ran to a rest room. The toliets didn't work very well. She sat on the not working sink and looked at herself in the stained window. Her eye was twitching. She needed to run. She sat on the sink twitching for what seemed like hours. She went back to the class room and grabbed one of the tattered paper backs from the shelf.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Lilly sighed. She looked down at the ceiling fan that was on the floor, collapsed like a tired bird. Piles of rubble were lying around. Lilly took a deep breath and coughed out the dust. She was sitting in a wooden chair. Her feet were against the desk before her. She looked at the shattered window. Then up at the clock. The stickers that showed the numbers had worn off almost completely, but Lilly could tell. She fired a bullet at a piece of wood she had turned into a target. "2 PM. 2 PM." She said loudly. She heard it echo through the halls. Lilly considers herself as the one who gave the time. She opened her backpack and took out a piece of meat. She thought she was lucky. She was lucky she didn't have to become a cannibal to get food. She was lucky she could hunt and she could get her own food. She went outside and drank water from the drinking thingy. She sighed and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Florence held Thea and Richard close, feeling their warmth against her skin as they cuddled into her legs. She was in-front of the old, tattered classroom, which was abandoned months ago. Ignoring the wails and whines of the kids, she ran her fingers across the cold, broken surface, fixated on that only and ignoring everything around her, including her team-mates and the wailing siblings before her. She applied pressure on a broken area of the board, watching crumbs fall down to the ground and land on the broken tile. After blinking a few times, she was finally snapped back into reality when Thea tugged at her sweatshirt. "WHAT?" She yelled, clearly annoyed as she banged her fist into the hollow blackboard, a piece breaking off and falling onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Sally was outside what used to be a bank she just couldn't stand being in the school with the others because it was the school she lost the debate compitition in she tried she really did try to be with everybody else but it wasnt doing anything productive in there since all it brang was bad memories " besides its only across the street " she thought, she looked around, nothing but shattered glass and torn down buildings she didn't have any weapons but a knife and she only had a few apples for food. She hoped with all of her torn heart left that somebody else had found a better weapon and food. And with that she gathered up the courage to start looking for something, anything.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 pm

"So what are we doing?" Florence said, quickly picking up the broken pieces and throwing them into the waste basket that was over-flowing with trash under the old teacher's desk. "We need more food. We're barely living off scraps," she sighed, taking a small cookie piece from her black vest and handing it to Thea and Richard to share. She hovered over them protectively.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Elle's head began to pound. She was used to it though - since it's been happening regularly for a month now. I suppose I still should get some 'fresh' air. Elle withdrew her two daggers carefully and sharpened them a bit. Putting them back in as she walked out of the door, her stomach growled. Shrugging it off, a thought occurred to her - Where is the exit? She began to wander around for one.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:05 pm

"Hey Elle, Where are you going?" Florence asked in a low tone, slightly growling when she tripped over Thea's shoes. "Do you wanna stay with us and think of tactics so we don't starve to death and decompose slowly without being remembered?" Florence said it sweetly, but she could tell it was a pretty messed up sentence when Thea stopped munching on her cookie and gave her a horrifying look.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Elle looked back slowly. "I was just about to go get some outdoor air," she sighed quietly as her stomach ached "but I guess I could stay for a while." She walked back into the classroom and put both of her hands in her pockets. "How much do we have left?" Elle asked, being too tired to look herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:27 am

Julian fished  through his pockets, retrieving a rather large butcher's knife. It's really about time I sharpened this thing. He thought, examining the dulled blade with distaste. He made his way back to the classroom he was in before, grabbing a well-used blade sharpener from the third desk from the right in the back row.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 am

"Well, we only have some bread, water, and a few measly vegetables and fruits. With a group the size of ours, it won't last long." Florence replied to Elle, tangling her fingers around the split ends of her frizzy braid.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Sally was scared she had been ever since the start, the fact that she could die out of any way possible made her want to cry. She never shared her thoughts with anyone after all, they didn't really have time. Even though she was so scared she managed to find a package of rice, that would be good if she could get some boiling water. Sally fumbled around with her hair a little bit it help her with her fear, she didn't know why it just...did.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Elle nodded with a minimal amount of movement. "Well, we've fasted before. I don't see what the problem is." she said while she was spacing out. She hopped off of a desk and went to the wall where windows used to be. Elle looked over the landscape and made sure that nobody was there. I wonder what this place used to look like before all of this commotion. Snapping back into reality, she put that thought in the back of her head. It's pointless to think of such things now.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Sierra went into her pack and grabbed a bruised apple. She was hungry and she didn't need to eat much. She saw Elle and waved. She was in a middle of a conversation. Sierra walked up to Elle. "Sorry. Elle do you want to race in the lower gym?" Sierra said. Sierra loves a challenge. She ran down to the lower gym and started to run laps.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Lilly felt a pounding headache. Her head bobbed back and forth. She ran to the bathroom as some blood dripped over to her eyes, blocking her vision completely. She arrived to the bathroom and saw her scar was bleeding again. She took a piece of paper towel from there and pressed it against her bleeding scar. She opened her brown camouflaged backpack and drank some water from it. She sighed and walked down the hallway, pressing the paper against her eye, and saw Elle talking. She ignored Sierra and walked over to her. "It's bleeding again. It happens so often now." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Sierra looked at Lilly's wound "Oh, Lil. Let me get my mom she was a doctor." Sierra went to get her mom which was in the teacher's lounge. They ran back and Ms. Terra (Sierra's mom) took a look. "Okay dab it don't rub. Wash it out every time it bleeds." Ms. Terra said.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Florence ignored the group that had gathered around Lilly's wound, turning her head to Elle. "Good point. It's not good, though. And the kids whine." Florence groaned, and looked down at Thea and Richard. She pulled a piece of apple out of her pocket, poking off the black pieces before splitting it in half and handing it to the kid. "Why don't we check the abandoned stores?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Lilly sighed and looked at Sierra and her mother. "No. I don't need a freaking doctor." She said loudly. "Lil is what my mother called me. Now that my mother's gone, the name Lil has left with her." She commented, quite annoyed, as she glared at Sierra and her mother in a mean way. She took a deep breath and let the air out loudly in purpose. She looked at the broken air conditioner and sighed. "It's so hot." She said, as she took out a knife and cut herself straight bangs and made her long hair shoulder-length. She picked up her cap from the ground. "I'm going out. Anybody else coming? Bring your weapons."
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Elle watched as the two suddenly left and turned to face Florence. "Yeah. ." she said, deep in thought "We could try, but the possibilities of there being any is thin. I don't see a problem with checking though." Elle glanced out of the broken window and squinted "Do you know where the nearest store is?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Lilly sighed. She walked outside, through the empty street, until she was surrounded by a group of people. She was close to school. She pretended to faint. She heard someone say she had been an easy kill. Then she stood up and shot one of them in the head as she ran towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 am

Sierra was surpised on how mean Lily was. I mean she was just trying to help. Lily doesn't understand Sierra. Lily thinks that her mistakes are inteanol. But there not. She has ADD and ADHD even if Sierra liked it or not. Sierra pushed away her mom and went to the nearst store. Hopefully to find some small supplies. She took a dager with her for good meassure.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:43 am

Julain walked outside, shoving the sharped knife back into his jacket. "I heard gunshots. everyone still here?" he said, sounding both annoyed and worried. He noticed Lilly was running, but she didn't seem to be injured. Julian raised his eyebrows, waiting for a response from any of them.
Back to top Go down
alison
Regular Fantagian
alison

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:01 pm

"I'm here," December replied.
She reached into her pocket and pulled out a crushed packet of cigarettes. She lit them and blew perfect smoke rings into the air. Her eyes tentatively flitted over to the sight of Lily running and then back to her cigarettes. She didn't know what to do.

Pulling out her knife, she turned to Julian and said, "Should I?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the End - RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: