Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is the End - RP

Go down 
+3
Miranda2
X
Flynn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

This is the End - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Everything seems clear so far. The forest came in to view. Normally, going in the forest would be a horrible idea, and Elle was at least smart enough to avoid making that decision. Time to go back. She let out a deep breath as she looked up at the hill. This is why I need food. Taking steep steps up, she heard a gun fired. It doesn't sound far nor does it sound close. Either way, I need to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:07 pm

"I found soom wood for fire." Sierra said shifting around in a bunch of rubbish. She found an old converse shoe size 8 woman. "Julian! Florence! I found 2 cans of beans!" Sierra said. She showed the bean cans to Julian and Florence.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:13 pm

"Epic." Said Julian, reaching out to give her a high five. Somewhere in up in the rafters he heard something click. He brushed it off as some sort of rodent moving around up there, but he had a sneaking suspicion it was something more serious, like someone spying. The safety being clicked off a gun. An explosive about to go off. He tensed and looked up, but saw and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 am

Sierra shifted through some more dust and gave up. "I don't think we will find anything more..." Sierra whispered turning to look and Florence and Julian.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the End - RP   This is the End - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the End - RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: