Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Dace Competition Rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I was waiting but we all want to start this.

Cherry245 is a judge and the rest are NPCs only controlled by me.

Abby:
(says to camera) "Welcome to Abby's ultimate dance competition! I'm Abby lee Miller and her are my judges."

Hailey(my dancer):
As Hailey got reader in her back stage room she got some butterflies. She worked hard for this. Blood. Sweat. Tears. She put her copper hair into a hot bun and a blue bow to match her outfit and went backstage. This is it.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Miela waved to the crowd and smiled. "I am Miela Vengara, dance teacher and performer!" She took a sip of her coffee and waited for the other judges to annouce their names. Ahh, fame.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Belle sat in-front of her mirror, pulling down her blue skirt. She adjusted the sparkly silver top. She had a beautiful skirt that reached just above her knees, and a sparkly no-sleeve silver shirt. She pulled on her silver ballet flats. Fluffing her black hair, she applied her blue lipstick, and silver eyeshadow. She was performing a lyrical routine for this one, even though she could to all types of dance. She stood up, pulling her knee all the way up and bending it. Stretch time.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Abby:
"Lets welcome the judges on to the stage." Abby yelled. She looked at a girl with black hair and thought A little tall but we can work with her. then saw a girl with copper hair and said A little pale. Spray tan can do her wonders. Abby confidently walked up to the girl with the copper top and said "Hello I'm Abby Lee Miller as you already know. Whats your name red head?"

Hailey:
Hailey had a look of discomfort. She knew Abby would be nasty but calling her out on her looks. Totally cliche'. "Hi, I'm Hailey Jones. I look forward to dancing on this show for you judges. I will give 110% all the time." Hailey smiled. Maybe that was to much.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Miela smiled at the contestant. "Well Hailey, show us what you got!" She took another sip of her coffee and shivered. She stared at the exit that was wide open, letting in the cold. She looked back at the stage, pulling her blue button-up coat a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Abby:
"Cue the music. Today's challenge is Acro! We should see amazing tricks and hard moves" Abby said and put on the music.

Hailey:
"Awesome!" Hailey said. She got into first ballet position. It was odd because she didn't have a routine so she went on a limb.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am

Madison watched Hailey and knew she was good. Her forte wasn't Acro but Lyrical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Dace Competition Rp   Ultimate Dace Competition Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Dace Competition Rp
Page 1 of 1