Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:23 pm

afro afro afro afro afro 
-

Satan's day had been a pretty long, boring one. He hadn't accomplished much aside from the usual going to his usual classes, so he decided perhaps it would be time to head back to his dorm and relax a little. He slid his black sidekick out of his pocket and decided to check his Myspace first because he's a true emo and Myspace still lives within his heart (if he had one</3).
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Looks like the DMT Jesus (AKA Jessie for the true doods....) had been taking hadn't been in much effect. He could see frames of his past hands when he waved them, and maybe some flashing colors, but it wasn't enough. "Yo," he started, dragging his words. "Gimme some mooore of them crystals...."
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Satanah's day has been... okay... nothing more, nothing less. Being the ~~~Beauty Guru~~~ she is, she decided to go to a Walgreen's or CVS, anywhere, to buy some cheap drugstore makeup to review and rant about. She doesn't have many subscribers but she wishes she did, so she tries her hardest to get views by being edgy. While she is setting up her camera and whatnot, she decides to check her facebook and sees a picture of her brother. It's... blurry... and what is his hair doing... but whatever, a "selfie" is a selfie. She logs into her YouTube account to find out she has a new subscriber! But its just another spam account. Sighing, she begins to record her makeup review and tries to make it as edgy as she possibly can, going so far as to say that the cheap crappy lipstick she bought is like the color of dead babies. Yeah, she doesn't really understand this whole YouTube thing, i mean, "your whole self worth is based on how many subscribers you have" she would say, pouting. But she decides the video is done and begins editing until she remembers that homework that is due tomorrow....

Last edited by Demonica Bishi on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Satan was done checking his Myspace pretty quickly–it seemed like he was one of the few survivors left after the near extinction of emo and scene kids which was the year 2010.
After he had put his sidekick back in the pocket of his super emo skinny jeans, he suddenly found himself thinking of his college life emo love interest, AKA Jesus the 420 stoner dude. He wondered what Jesus was doing...probably wasting his life on DRUGS (ewww). That made Satan sad, but Jesus was just so sexy...how on earth could he resist him? He couldn't.
He decided to go on a hunt to track down the Jesus d, but first he needed to write some poetry about the tragedy of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Satanah quickly tried to finish her homework in the wee hours of the morning. There was no way she could finish this. Wait... don't her classes start later? They do! So maybe she has a little time left for this homework. Wait, but doesn't she have a test today too? Yeah there is no way she would be able to pass it. As she finished her homework she cursed YouTube, for it had brought her these shortcomings. It's so incredibly addicting though. She can't just NOT get on YouTube. Or Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, ask.fm, for that matter. She realized how caught up in social media she was. Maybe, she needed to make a change-who are we kidding, there is no way that will ever happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 pm

His trippy friend gave him a few more grams of crystals. Jesus vaporized it with the XD super powers he had, and slowly inhaled the smoke that resulted from it. "Haha...yooo...." he laughed, after quite a few moments.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Satan thought he heard a distant 'haha...yooo' sound somewhere off in the distance. There was no doubt about who it was...his Jesus radar was going way off the charts! He had to find Jesus, and he had to be quick otherwise something very BAD (capital B-A-D) could happen.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Satanah woke up. She was on da wall. That was pretty cray, so she crawled on da wall. What da heck????????!!!!!!!! She post on twitter what happen and everyone think she crazy!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Suddenly Stan heard his sidekick make a screeching noise. That probably meant someone had done something on a social media website!! Quickly, he ripped the thing out of his skinny jean pocket and flipped it open, finding out the notification came from twitter.
It turned out it was just Satanah again. Ugh...all that excitement for nothing...
Since he had wasted his excitement on her, he decided to send her some un-anonymous twitter hate messages.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Satanah found a vent somewhere and took the cover off. She crawled around in the vents until she found what she believed was Satan's room. She started making weird noises, hoping to freak him out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 am

Marina huffed, pulling her expensive blue sweater closer around her skin. "Everyone here is so sinful." She whispered to herself. "They won't listen to a thing I say." She wobbled down the steps in high heels, muttering under her breath.

((Sorry this is short and crappy.))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Luckily for Satan, he wasn't in his dorm at the given moment, but instead was now *officially* on the hunt for Jesus 420 Stoner Guy. He was a little worried, though. What if his hair didn't look right? What if his clothes looked stupid? Should he have worn a tighter shirt? A skinnier pair of skinny jeans? So many questions ran through the young emus mind, but no solutions ever followed.
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 am

Satanah kept making noises until she realized Satan wasn't in his dorm. "Sweet niblets!!" she yelled. She went back to her room and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:17 pm

((Sorry I'm Late ugh))

Durgana was in her dorme when she came across a youtube channel. It was a beauty channel about makeup. The girls name is Santanah. Doesn't she go to school here? >.< Cool! she clicked the follow button.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)   I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what to call this! (ROLEPLAY)
Page 1 of 1