Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Make up a story using the words given to you.

Go down 
+23
Katerina Petrova
Lucille
ahri
Catloid
emiko
Yuno
Miranda Sings
mich
Reese
elise
Lenka
Roc Hijohshiki
Cefie
dewey decimal system
el
Demonica Bishi
Rue
Colorora
YEEZUS
Lineesa
Wizzy
Officer Number Two
Sandy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:47 pm

deg deg went on tumblr
deg deg saw a dog
deg deg saw a shiba
and deg deg called it a frog
silly deg deg
what makes you call it that?
do you like leg legs?
with a side of egg eggs.
you see, that is a tumblr thing too.
"leg so hot,
hot hot leg,
leg so hot you fry an egg"
it may be old but it's still in your heart.
sweet deg deg, may we never depart.

-Youtube
-Cacti
-Octopi
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:39 pm

One day, a few octopi decided to go on YouTube. "HAHAHAW OWW OMG!! LOOKS AT THIS VIDEO OF THIS SWIMMINGLY AMAZING CACTI!" one octopus said. "YEAH IKR!!!! BLUB!"

-food (any kind yo choice mayne)
-gavin
-micheal

yeah

Last edited by Puppycat. on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot cacti haahaupwo)
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Gavin was a young boy. Lol just kidding he was like 18. He was in college and had a pretty stable life. He wasn't in debt, he was kind, and he did well in his education. Micheal was an older boy, around 20. He was the opposite, y'know, the cliche "omg wat a hotty omq playboy!!!!". He graduated from college by the bare minimum. Gavin and Micheal had one thing in common; food. They both LOVED food. The End.

-youtube-
-favorite-
-my-
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

"wow youtube is my least favorite website,,," said the girl as she threw her comptuer in2 the bathtub.

-cereal
-giraffe
-love
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:28 pm

@potato o m g i love you

The giraffe love eat cereal with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend, and it was the best cereal ever.

-Blurred lines
-hate
-can opener
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 pm

huehuehue

I was trying to find the can opener to open my can of beans. Lol nah I hate beans. Corn. I couldn't find it so I just opened with the little tab on top of the lid that I had just discovered. I opened the window to get the smell of beans corn out of the kitchen. A car drove by really fast, so fast it made that VROOM GOTTA GO FAST VROOM noise. I heard a song play when it passed by. "I know you want it." I started laughing. I thought of a picture of the song Blurred Lines with a picture of a lime. Ha.

-Sailor Moon-
-Eels-
-Escalators-
Back to top Go down
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian
Demonica Bishi

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 pm

sailor moon decided to play eels and escalators. eels. escalators. hoORRRRAAAAY

-Clock
-Water
-Pillow
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I woke up one day, to see that my feet were wet, and I didn't know if it was simply water. It was 5 o' clock in the morning, so I collapsed back onto my pillow.
2 sentence story. YEAHH

-Music-
-Youtube-
-Orthodontist-
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Once upon a time there was an orthodontist who made music videos about teeth and posted them on youtube. One day she decided to make a parody of "Wrecking ball" by Miley Cirus. It went something like this:

Don't you ever say
A cavity was in my way
I will always brush you

I can't live a lie
Brushin for my life
I will always brush you

It rotted like a wrecking ball
My mouth never hurt so much
All I wanted was to brush my teeth
but instead
You wrecked them

And yea. She was a big hit and Miley Cirus was jealous. She used her twerk powers to kill the orthodontist. The end.

-Bike-Truck
-Death
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Once there was a young man named Yutikpus Therum the Fifth. His favorite cow, Missy, was missing. Using his hybrid of a truck and a bike, he chased after Missy down several roads until he was very tired. Stopping at a diner to take a break, Yutikpus ordered the "Daily Special," a random sandwich. Suddenly, mid-bite, he realized that the sandwich was a hamburger. But even worse, there was a chain of metal at the bottom of his plate. It read, "Missy. 2011-2012."

-flying
-painkillers
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:30 pm

A long time ago, there was a boy named Tom who dreamt of being able to spread his "hidden wings" and fly. He would often say, "Mother, I'm flying away tonight!" But of course, it was not possible to do so, which made him quit trying to fly. But one day, he was just daydreaming in class when all of a sudden... he grew wings and began to fly out of the classroom. Eventually, he fell to the ground and broke his leg. He had to take painkillers.
- selfie
- tumblr
- starbucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Once there was someone drinking a coffee at startbucks, then she saw her friend taking a selfie outside the starbucks. She took the selfie of herself and ran away. The girl called her but her friend couldn't hear because she on tumblr. the girl looked at her tumplr and saw her friend is   doing someing on tumbly and the girl ;laughed.

-The skyi s red
-won
-race
Back to top Go down
http://mirandasings.com
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Once upon a time, Herobrine was in his secret lair, a secret super stronghold that no minecrafter could ever find. He making a magical spell that would allow his to rule all of Minecraft. He had a magical book, a dragon egg, a blaze rod, and other things he needed to cast his spell. There was one thing he was missing-a 100% pure budder ingot. He knew there was only one way anybody could obtain it-to enter the minecraft olympics. So he entered it, and won the budder ingot. However, SkytheKidRS, the budder god, came a close second. He was furious, since he always won the minecraft olympics to get his precious budder. More budder meant more power. He went to notch to seek help from him, knowing that Herobrine was up to no good. He told notch everything, and notch told him to get all the minecrafters to team up to stop Herobrine. He knew that budder was an important ingredient for many powerful spells, and he feared that this spell was It. The next day all the minecrafters, Sky, and notch came over to Herobrine's secret lair, which notch knew the location of. Herobrine had no idea what was going on cast his spell. A dark magic seeped from the opening of his home and immeadiately created alarge pwerful force that turned the sky red. The minecrafters used their budder armod and weapons from Sky and tried to destroy the force, which turned out to form dangerous and unheard of mobs. They destroyed them, but Herobrine's power strengthened untill...thunder and lightning strck, and out of the sky rained...cake! Herobbrine had won the minecraft olympic race for ccake rain! Everyone had a big cake partty and lived happily ever after. The end.

-Chocolate
-Fart
-Potatozana
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 am

HUEHUEHUE I'M DOING THIS FOR POTATOZANA (what does this mean)

One day Steven was eating chocolate with his friends Lacey and Braden. A PHTPTPPTT sound was heard and Lacey was like "ugh y'all nasty did ya FART?!?!?!???!" sTEVEN, BEING THE SMALL-MINDED PERSON HE IS WAS LIKE "nah, just thinking of a POTATOZANA" and they all laughed and died.
FIN

-(Insert your fandom here, like your favorite fandom)-
-Supreme-
-Love-
Back to top Go down
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:35 am

The Quest of Potatozana. Smile 
-Chapter 1- What's this say?-
One day Steve was reading a magazine. He read a word he didn't understand. "What's this word mean, it says potatozana, what does that mean bob?" He queried. Bob the hotel owner did a fart. That was his way of saying 'I don't know'. Then he ate some chocolate, which was his way of saying 'ask Barry'.
-Chapter 2- The quest for Barry.-
"Barry come here!" Shouted Steve. Where is he? Steve thought. Suddenly and old man appeared. "He's in the haunted house." The old man said in a spooky voice. "All right!" exclaimed Steve, "an adventure!" Steve drove to the haunted house. It took fifteen minutes. Steve entered the house and saw Barry the unicorn. "That wasn't much of an adventure." Said Steve disappointedly.
-Chapter 3- The REAL adventure-
Barry told Steve that he didn't know. So they decided to leave. Oops! Steve has knocked down the wall by mistake. Ahh! A ghost. They ran and ran and ran. Luckily the ghost disappeared after a while, but now they had lost their car! They searched and searched but no luck. Then they saw their car... but someone was in it! They used Barrys' motorbike and tazed the guy who stole it he was thrown in jail and everyone was happy, everyone but Steve, he didn't know what potatozana is. Oh well he's a hero now for catching the most wanted criminal.

-One
-two
-ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Regular Fantagian
Yuno

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 am

there was a kid. he could count. so he told his mom one two three. and she said good job. and gave him ice-cream. the end

that was an awesome story.

-frog
-headphone
-house
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mariamnura
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 am

There was a frog who lived in a house. He really didn't know why he lived in a house instead of a log or something like most normal frogs. Anyways, Mr. Frog here was bored, so, he decided to go "shopping". (Of course, frogs don't make money. But since he's a frog, he can easily get away with shoplifting.) The frog hopped into a music store, and found headphones. He took them off the shelf, and hopped out of the store with them. He pretended to act cool, like he was listening to some intense rap music, but he actually was just wearing headphones that weren't plugged into anything. The frog hopped back home.
The end.

Change
Painting
Red
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 pm

in a far away land full of meowing meows and bananaing bananas, lives a young peasent named oswald. he had a secret. he was an extrodinary painter. his paintings were normally red, since that was his favorite color, and when his parents took their last breath, they said the word red. for some reason. i dont know everything im just a narrator DONT JUDGE ME so, one day, he was given a paintbrush, a bucket of paint, and a canvas by an old gypsie wearing a cloak. so, he painted extrodinary paintings. after a while he became the richest man alive. the end

pineapple
meow
pie
Back to top Go down
Miranda Sings
Senior Fantagian
Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Once upon a time a cat said, "Meow." He ate some pineapple and pie and got so fat that he exploded and the world was covered in cat guts.

THE END
Juice box,
Smile,
Singing.
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Regular Fantagian
Yuno

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 pm

in a land of juice box homes and flying ostriches, there was a girl sitting at the edge of a juice box. she had been there for days, so someone walked up to her and found her smiling at something, he looked down and found a dead body and he fainted. and then the girl turned her head and sang ' I fooled you '

um.. wtf.

Balloon
Wallet
Hairpin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mariamnura
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Story:

-(Insert your favorite song)-
-Youtube-
-Deaf-

Last edited by Potato on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's longer than I expected and grammar ew)
Back to top Go down
Lineesa
Passionate Fantagian
Lineesa

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 am

OMG I LOVE BEST SONG EVER BY 1D ERMAHGERD I LUVV IT SO MUCH I REPLAYED IT ON YOUTUBE SO MUCH THAT IM DEAF IN ONE EAR. I THINK MY EAR IS BLEEDING NOW SO I SHOULD SACRIFICE MY EAR BLOOD TO THE ALMIGHTY PAGAN GOD EROS SO NIALL WILL MARRY ME. ALL OTHER DIRECTIONERS MUST DIE BECAUSE HE IS MINE. ALLLLLL MINE.

Was i a convincing fangirl?

-Baldridge Aimes
-My name is
-Hi
Back to top Go down
http://lineesa.deviantart.com/
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi, my name is Colorora and I like Baldridge Aimes ( Whatever that is )
Back to top Go down
Catloid
Junior Fantagian
Catloid

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm

My name is Baldridge Aimes I live on no way road. One day a guy said hi and im all like I HAVE A BOYFRAND ALREADY AHAHHAHAHDDHASDSAH HI

bubbles

love

obsess

(I used to play this game with my dad Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:21 pm

I love bubbles. Haha some might say obsess haha.
But no like I really love bubbles.

Your words are: Iced tea, tiger, and kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up a story using the words given to you.   Make up a story using the words given to you. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make up a story using the words given to you.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next