Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~Secret Elements~ RP!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

~Secret Elements~ RP! Empty
PostSubject: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:16 am

Wink I won't be on right now coz i have to get ready for school but I will be involved in this RP, so for now everyone enjoy! >:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:28 am

(Just to start it off) Rein pulled the covers over her head as soon as she saw the blinding sunlight that peaked in the window. After a few more minutes of eye shut, she managed to pull herself up. Fixing her hair into it's usual position, she realized that there was no school and went to back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Wing was already awake, he was sitting on the windowsill looking out to all the nature around him. He couldn't wait until it was time for him to explore outside. "Finally, I can see everything and learn everything." He stood up and started walking downstairs towards the bright yellow door, Ir was finally time! He slowly turned the handle and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Flare snoozed on a large tree, deep in the woods. She yawned, stretched, and looked at Flame, who was dozing on the ground. She hopped down the tree, branch by branch. Giggling, she snuck up on Flame and screamed, "Boo!" Flame's eyes burst open and he screamed. They fell over, laughing hysterically. "Flare, stop doing that! That's the third time!" Flame exclaimed, catching his breath. "Well, I know how you like to sleep late on weekends, so I thought-" Flare began. Flame shoved her to the ground as she giggled uncontrollably. "Sorry! Let's just get breakfast in town already." Flare said, stomach rumbling. Flame groaned. "I'm going to sleep. You can go to McDonalds and get some egg sandwiches. It'll be easier for me." Flare rolled her eyes. "Fine, then. I won't get into too much trouble." Flare ran through the forest untill she reached the edge of the woods. She ducked under the fence through a small hole and ran over to the nearest McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Fey groans as her foster mother pulls the string on the curtain and allows all the sunlight to get on her face. "Wake up, sleepy head!" My foster sister yells at me. I roll over to the edge of the bed and look at my clock. "It's just 8:30! On a freaking saturday! Let me sleep!" Fey yells, stuffing herself into the covers. Her 'sister', Lauren, started hitting her with a pillow. "Ow!" Feeling her anger build up, Fey stood up and ran off the bed. What a way to start the day, huh. She thinks, running towards her backyard. She sprayed the whole garden with dirt and felt relieved off her anger. She quickly got rid of the mess she made and went to eat breakfast, and went inside to her room. She quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and put on her everyday outfit. She put on her feather earrings and her headband and ran to her favorite park he visited everyday. Sitting on the stone fountain, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:53 pm

After a few more hours of sleep, Rein's new housemate pinged her from a speaker near the door. She couldn't make up the words, but she does know that he's going to be annoying her until she does something about it. Rein pulled herself up to the side of the bed and went over to the speaker. Why do I even keep this thing on? "If I were you, I wouldn't do that again if I wanted to keep living here" she said while pushing down the button to speak. She quickly got ready and escaped through the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:19 am

Fey looked at the sky and smiled. Deep in thought, she almost fell backwards when she made a wall of dirt to stop herself from falling. She quickly undid the mountain and climbed up a tree and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Flare marched back to the woods with a bag that read "McDonald's" on it. Flame rolled around on the ground, mumbling gibberish and snoring. "Flame! Wake up! I got you your breakfast." Flare yelled. Flame opened his eyes. "Thanks Flare." He reaches into the bag and pulls out his Egg McMuffin. Flare takes the other one and eats it. When the twins are done eating, Flare is bored. "Where do you think the other elements are?" she says, looking up at the trees. Flame rolls his eyes. "I don't know, why do you want to find them? Let's go exploring in the woods instead. We might find one there." Flare grins. "Oh! There's ice and air and darkness and light and earth and..." Flame groans. "Let's just go!" he says, running into the deep patch of the woods. "Catch me if you can!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Fey smiled. The sun was bright. She suddenly saw a little dog running. She smiled and followed it, but to her surprise it was out of her reach. She tried to capture it behind four walls of Earth but it was too fast. She chased him all the way into the woods, finally she caught it and stroked it until she bumped into someone. (Flame)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Flame stood up, brushing the dirt of his pants. Flare ran after him and ran into him, slamming them both to the ground. When they got up, they looked at Fey. "Sorry! Didn't see you there…" Flare started. "Fey!" She gave Fey an alarmed look, like she was going to be attacked by her with rocks. Flame rolled his eyes. "Flare, we don't have to fight every element we see! Even bad. Let's go." Flare groans. "You're scared-" Flame claps his hand over Flare's mouth. "Yuf scrad fa bird! Yuf scrad fa bird!" she says. She finally silences and Flame lets her go.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Rein walked to her favorite breakfast cafe with her headphones on to block the noise. It's Saturday - why is the sidewalk traffic so horrible? Sighing, a narrow alleyway in the buildings came into her sight. She entered it and teleported to one near to her destination. Rein walked out and entered the cafe (As it was just two building down from the alley) and sat down to wait until a waiter/waitress came over.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Fey jumps back in shock, her hands turning brown. She keeps her head down, "What do you think you're-" She looks at Flame in the eye before quickly looking down. "You know what.. just forget it." She said, before running.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

"Hi Rei, may I take your order?" Belle said. They always have to be so formal. I would hate to work here. . "The usual, please" She replied. Of course, it's only right to be formal back when you're in a public area. Belle smiled and went to the back to make it. A few minutes in of waiting, Rein's phone rang. Unknown caller. No thanks. Belle came back with my coffee and bagel. Rein finished within no time. She got up, paid for the breakfast and got out. Rein decided that she would go to the park. It was too crowded here for her likes.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Flare looks at Flame, who stands in shock. "Hey. Flame. Please report back to earth." Flame shakes his head and looks at Flare. "What was THAT all about?" Flare says, watching Fey run off. "Maybe she's scared. Probably just startled or shy. Nobody knows much about the earth element…" Flame replies, trailing off. Flare nods. "Well, we have to keep a lookout for her in the woods, she could be planning something."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Fey runs a distance before she looks down at her feet. The earth started sucking her until she was fairly low underground. She sat down and hid her head between her arms. After a while, she finally got back to the surface and climbed up a tree.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 pm

After finally reaching the park, the first place she went to was on the swings. She sat for a while, then faced the opposite direction, where the hill was. Morning lasts too long. I can't do anything when I'm out in the open. Rein, being tired of the creaking from the swings, now had the desire to 'practice' her abilities. She got off of the swings, ran down the hill and climbed up the first tree she came in contact with. It's so much darker here. .
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 am

Flare and Flame walked in silence back to their place in the woods, something they rarely did. Flare kicked a pinecone. "Flame, I'm so bored. We should go hunting." she says. Flame is quiet for a second, then says "Ok. Let's get a weapon then." Flare found her bow and arrows in the fireplace, currently put out. Flame also found his knife there. The twin ran off into the woods. "First to five animals wins! One…two…three!" Flare shouts, then dashes into the thickest part of the trees. Flame goes in the opposite directiion, towards another thick patch.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 pm

(Using the powers on this site)
Rein felt another human's presence. It seems like they're still far off. . She disguised herself in the shadows and leaped tree branch to tree, trying to find other people. She wasn't quite worried about time limits, since she was quite experienced. She stopped when their presence grew stronger. Strong enough that they may even be steps away.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Elsa had just woken up from a nap, she had leaked! Leaking was where her powers act up while shes sleeping and melts, soaking everything. " Not agaaaaaaaaaaaain " she whined as she grabbed a towel beside her bed.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 pm

FLare dashed into the woods, shooting a flaming arrow into a rabbit's neck. It died, burning in flames until it died out and became a roasted rabbit. Flame went in a different drection and stabbed a squirrel with his flaming blade, roasting the squirrel. Flare climbs up a tree with 3 game, and Flame too with 2 game.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Rein let out a small, closed gasp as she finally noticed who the people were. Good elementals, eh? I guess it really doesn't matter as long as your element is destructive. . She grinned slyly, remembering what had been a known fact: that everything will begin and end with darkness. A day doesn't feel complete unless I mess with someone. Rein used Light Absorption (A power that wiped all light out in an area) on the woods.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Elsa went to a small lake when she got dressed. She froze some of it, then skated, she did a few spins and skated some more, then got bored. She started to climb the tallest tree she could find, it's leaves froze when she got to the top. " I love doing this " she said as she yawned and looked down she saw Flame and Flare doing what they normally do, but then she saw a dark spot in the mist of the trees. Rein, she wanted to deal with him on her own rather than someone else do it for her so she sent a icicle flying his way, she missed, it passed right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

(You do know that a darkness elemental is completely invisible in the darkness, right? That's what my sources say, anyways.)
Rein scoffed at the little girl's attempt. To give her credit, it was a pretty well done shot for blind aiming. She's not worth my time. What is this, a war? Enjoying the thought, she figured she'd sit on the branch to relax.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Flare set a small flame on her finger in the darkness. She knew this was the work of Rein, element of darkness. She kept her light small so that Rein would not notice the light and make the darkness stronger. Flame, who was also in a dark spot, searched for Flare's signal fire. He suddenly caught sight of it and made his own. Flare spotted it, and flickered her light. It's just Rein. We can use fire to light our way towards each other. Then we can figure out what to do. she signaled in their secret flicker language.Flame flickered back. Okay. Move toward my flame. I'll move toward yours. When the twins reached each other they could see each other's faces glow in their fire.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Rein smiled to herself. "Resting time's over" she said while picking herself up. Using Banishment would be too much. I'll just leave them with their little amount of light - but first. . Using her night vision, she sneaked over to them ensuring that she was to be unheard of. She was waiting for the perfect moment to come. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Secret Elements~ RP!   ~Secret Elements~ RP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Secret Elements~ RP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next