Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-

Go down 
+2
Colorora
unused2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unused2
New Fantagian
unused2

HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Empty
PostSubject: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:41 pm

its been a while since this forum's had an active, proper role-play, so i figured i'd try to make one with a simple yet intriguing story line.

im not gonna make a secret code or rules or anything like that. im pretty sure all the veterans and even newbies know the basic rules are stay active and play fair. also, try to use good grammar!! right now im being lazy, but don't worry, i can spell. if you know me well, you'd know i used to be a grammar nazi lol ew

i'll tell you what this role-play is about

you live in the kingdom of florence, a small, island near hawaii. the year is 1657 bc. florence is a french colony, but was abandoned and handed over to britain around the same time as acadia was handed over to britain from the french. just so you all know, these things are true events in history, but florence isn't actually a real island lol it's fictional!! but the time is probably inaccurate lol sorry. anyways, britain abandoned florence, and now, it's independent. however, problems are rising. france has declared war against florence because they believe florence's land belongs to them. you can be any character; a french soldier, soldier that's with florence, princess, peasant, merchant, anything!! just not something that's overly-modernized. anyway, this is a war role-play, so unless you're a princess,you're poor and hungry and desperate to survive because people are being killed by the french and disease everyday. you control whether or not you die!! if you want another player to kill off your character, discuss it through pm!! DO NOT kill/injure someones character without their permission!! also, only one character per person, please!!

app:
name:
race (french, or florecian WHICH I MADE UP):
occupation (princess, peasant, soldier{{state if they're florecian or french}} merchant, etc):
appearance(you can use photos or description)):

you can figure out your character's personality on the way if you like!!

my character
name: isabelle whitesides
race (french, or florecian WHICH I MADE UP): florecian
sexuality: straight
occupation (princess, peasant, soldier{{state if they're florecian or french}} merchant, etc): princess (sorry not sorry)
appearance(you can use photos or description)): isabelle has strawberry blonde hair that she wears up in a neatly styled sock bun. her eyes are a light hazel and she has freckles on almost every inch of her body. she is very thin and has no curves to her whatsoever. she's also extremely pale. isabelle looks 10, although she recently turned fifteen.

accepted users
- flower: isabelle whitesides
-colorora: ali dundad
- aimi: blaire pascale

Last edited by Flower on Sat May 03, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:10 am

Name: Ali Dundad
Race: florecian
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Ali has dirty blond hair with green eyes she is skinny and pale and often has her hair in a ponytail.
Bio ( can I? ): Ali's parents were killed early in the war leaving Ali alone. She will do anything to survive. She wasn't born a peasant but nobody would help her after her house was bombed.
Back to top Go down
unused2
New Fantagian
unused2

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Colorora wrote:
Name: Ali Dundad
Race: florecian
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: Ali has dirty blond hair with green eyes she is skinny and pale and often has her hair in a ponytail.
Bio ( can I? ): Ali's parents were killed early in the war leaving Ali alone. She will do anything to survive. She wasn't born a peasant but nobody would help her after her house was bombed.

you are accepted, thank you for joining!!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:25 pm

name: Blaire "Blaine" Pascale
race (french, or florecian WHICH I MADE UP): French
occupation (princess, peasant, soldier{{state if they're florecian or french}} merchant, etc): French Soldier
appearance(you can use photos or description)): Blaire has short, brownish-blackish hair that's always unkept. She's 5'5" and has very pale skin. Her sharp, silver eyes makes other feel like she's looking straight into them. Her boyish looks is used to her advantage as it's easier to fight as a male soldier during the war. (crossdressing)
Back to top Go down
unused2
New Fantagian
unused2

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:15 pm

aimi wrote:
name: Blaire "Blaine" Pascale
race (french, or florecian WHICH I MADE UP): French
occupation (princess, peasant, soldier{{state if they're florecian or french}} merchant, etc): French Soldier
appearance(you can use photos or description)): Blaire has short, brownish-blackish hair that's always unkept. She's 5'5" and has very pale skin. Her sharp, silver eyes makes other feel like she's looking straight into them. Her boyish looks is used to her advantage as it's easier to fight as a male soldier during the war. (crossdressing)

accepted, im glad to see someone's roleplaying as the enemy
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm

name: Chanterelle Bleuet
race (french, or florecian WHICH I MADE UP): florecian
occupation (princess, peasant, soldier{{state if they're florecian or french}} merchant, etc): Secretly loyal to the French (soldier disguised as a peasant)
appearance(you can use photos or description)): Chanterelle has deep, long caramel brown hair and similarly colored, innocent-looking eyes. She has pale, porcelain-like skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

cool..... this rp is cool

name: Kai Akalei
race: florecian!
occupation: florecian servant. she serves the royal family so yeah just a maid!
appearance: i drew her she has olive skin and black hair/brown eyes
she coo:

EDIT: FUVIUAGFRADSK I FORGOT A LAST NAME!!! SORRY (just borrowed it from a girl in my class)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:22 pm

looks cool!!! im waiting for a friend to finish a different rp so i need one to do in my free time

name: Jackson Labelle
race: french
appearance:
drew the cutie:

i love him hes ~setsy~
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:44 pm

can my character practice witchcraft?? or is that a no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-   HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLLOW BUT BRAVE -roleplay applications-
Page 1 of 1