Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START

Go down 
+30
v
Jian
Oliver
snorby
alyssagirl.(:
niab1
Lane.
Camielya
Butterfly2909
ImFromEurope
Mace
Sharpsul99
swag
coolkat1124
Kandi
CrazyCarly
twilight_fan98
juliajuljulia
Forever Forgotten
Karen
Bloobu
Trash
pokeranger
snake
Valval
Magdaleena
Vatt
S
metro99
linda
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Rolling Eyes.

I don`t see how this is suddenly stupid to everyone. Why do we want to sell our items? We don`t WANT THEM. That`s why it`s a good idea. So what if you need them for a FS. Your fault if you lose anyways.

We don`t get the full price back when we sell an item.
NO DUH.

That`s how it is in real life as well.

Sorry to be mean but sometimes you guys don`t see the real reasons for the stuff that goes on around us.

Ever heard of eBay?
There's WEBKINZ, bought for $13.00 being sold for $1,000,000.00+, for example, the cheeky cat, on there.

Lucky bob's WAS bad idea, had you read my post about Maddy's items being sold you'd know that. |:
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes.

I don`t see how this is suddenly stupid to everyone. Why do we want to sell our items? We don`t WANT THEM. That`s why it`s a good idea. So what if you need them for a FS. Your fault if you lose anyways.

NO DUH.

Sorry to be mean but sometimes you guys don`t see the real reasons for the stuff that goes on around us.
=P Well... if they just IMPROVE the prices the sell it for, it'll be fair. Anyways, some people don't get on fashion shows. I don'tm do them much anymore
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Rolling Eyes.

NO DUH.

Lol wtf are you talking about? When you sell an item in real life, you sell it for more then you originally bought it. That's how you make a profit, If the buyer doesn't want to buy it for that price, then it sucks for them, you just get a new buyer. :p I mean sure you don't always get what you want for a price, but you don't get half of the original like in lucky bob's.

The sentence I underlined isn't true at all.

[quote="HelloKittyStar"]
Sharpsul99 wrote:

Ever heard of eBay?
There's WEBKINZ, bought for $13.00 being sold for $1,000,000.00+, for example, the cheeky cat, on there.

Lucky bob's WAS bad idea, had you read my post about Maddy's items being sold you'd know that. |:

Those are actual users selling those things for $1,000,000.00+, idiots selling things for that price when it's not even valuable.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Actually, the underlined sentence is true, no offense. How do pawn shops make money?
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 am

but fantage might not necessarily have things from the real world?
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am

Lucky Bob's was a horrible idea. You get like 1/4th the stars back that you actually bought the item for, so it's totally unfair.

And second, hackers DO get into accounts and sell everything. That's not funny, because I doubt Fantage Staff can help then.

And, the only reason I'd ever sell anything at Lucky Bobs would be to get ecoins. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
ImFromEurope
Rookie Fantagian
ImFromEurope

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 am

When fantage europe camed we had the lucky bobs already and i dont really hate it..
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.nexoneu.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 am

Mace wrote:
Lucky Bob's was a horrible idea. You get like 1/4th the stars back that you actually bought the item for, so it's totally unfair.

And second, hackers DO get into accounts and sell everything. That's not funny, because I doubt Fantage Staff can help then.

And, the only reason I'd ever sell anything at Lucky Bobs would be to get ecoins. Lol.

1/4?? i thought it was 1/2..

at least its better than nothing
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 am

Mace wrote:

Exactly!

Fantage replied to Maddy's email and said to try and think of a more secure password next time. |:

It's really stupid, like, couldn't Fantage check the IP addresses, and see if they really WERE there?
There should be a way to set the account back to all the items it had on a certain date. \:
Back to top Go down
Butterfly2909
Regular Fantagian
Butterfly2909

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

ikr! i had this hair tht was 800 stars and i just got 50! tht is not fair!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagebutterflies.blogspot.com/
Camielya
Regular Fantagian
Camielya

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

i hit the jackpot once and it was still not as much as i payed for the item i selled D:<
and lalahaha is hacking ppl and selling there stuff just like you said... so yeah it is a badd idea!
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

No one really goes there,But i wuvv it ^.^ I Sold a crappy table i got for 600 starz and I Can also sell stickers i get from party's which is pretty weird Just my opinion..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
niab1
New Fantagian
niab1

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 pm

AGREE my best friend got hacked sold all her stuff she had since 07 and she had to quit cause all her friend hated her Sad poor shanea
Back to top Go down
alyssagirl.(:
Regular Fantagian
alyssagirl.(:

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 am

my friend got hacked and the personnnn sold everything.(:
so im sharing my account with herr.<3
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Lol, you all begged for something where you can sell your stuff, and this is the respect Fantage gets in return.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:53 pm

^True, but Fantage couldv'e improbed the prices...
Back to top Go down
snorby
Junior Fantagian
snorby

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm

I agree i have used it u cant say u dont want 2 sell it if u land on a bad deal its not fair Sad
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm

I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.
yeah, i agreed with u there.
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 pm

As I said before, you can sell cheap stickers and stuff and get WAYYY more than they are worth. Then there are hackers and all. (Fantage is becoming a un-safe place, a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Oh dude, this is just probably opinions. xP
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

I'm pretty sure Fantage has gotten 500+ emails regarding this idea from children, it cannot be that hard to change the pricing.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:25 pm

miyeon wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

Oh dude, this is just probably opinions. xP

Opinions? Heh heh. Well then, think of this as filming a real lifs movie. Better yet, think of it as creating a new online. Fantage just wasn't created 1 2 3 done. They needed to think the following:

•What will entertain kids

•Finding a crew of online animators/graphic designers, moderators, adminstrators, and creative directors.

•Money to purchase a domain, servers, and keep the game online.

OK? THAT was cleared.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

Stop acting like your the best the forum has, cuz your not.
And SURE im being selfish, but im not being idiotic.
So shut up. You always give your opinions, cant we give ours?
And if you dont shut up, My team of pokemon awaits.

Also, planning isnt that hard, they have ides to help them. The hard part is making it.
And like you havnt been selfish before, little Mrs Perfect.

MY ESPEON DISAGREES WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next