Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool

Go down 
+20
kiki424
Valval
Disco
Nessy
McKenna
pinkk101
Nakira
juliajuljulia
Kandi
Jian
Vatt
Lieah
Oliver
linda
Bloobu
v
allme3724
Lyli
Trash
Sharpsul99
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is The Fantage Pool A Good Idea?
Yes
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 25 ]
No
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Maybe more ideas
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's OK
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Not really
Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Guys, where could they possibly fit a pool on the Fantage map? Before Pet Town, there was loads of extra space. Now, looking at the map, there isn't that much more space.

& enough of the "member" and "non-member" stuff. I'm a member, but if I become a non-member, I'd like to know that I could still do the cool stuff without having to pay. That's what killed Club Penguin; it was all for members. Nothing for non-members.
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
About the pool, I was thinking of sone activities at the pool we could do, such as (get ready for a long list):

•Skateboarding
•Shooting hoops
•Swimming games (I thought of one called ''Dive The Pool!''
•Jump from a divingboard!
•Play with water-guns! (ANYBODY THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING ^.^? WATER WARS!)
•In winter, we can ICE-SKATE IN THE POOL AND EAT SNOWCONES

And to make your time at the pool more fun, you can buy special gear for the pool only for 100-200 StarS.:

•A swimsuit outfit/costume with special hair
•Water-guns
•Toys to carry around (for 10-50 StarS, a basketball or beach ball for example).

These are great suggestions! : D

Woo! i totaly could go for skate boarding =D And Shoot hoops would be cool... but not really possible because we already have a game called buzzer beater where you... Shoot hoops!! so prolly no for that, and swimming games would be cool... Water guns would be epic, that around the pool you could just like drench someone XD and Ice skateing would be like epicness

And swimsuit outfit would be awesome and waterguns/toys would be epic, so in the long run, your idea is awesome!!!!!!

XD

@Pink, Now I know there isnt much room, but i think there is a way >=)

They could build ONE LAST THING on fantage map... a hot air balloon ride, and in that hot air balloon ride they can bring you to another FANTAGE!!!!! But with totaly new stuff in it!!!!!!!!! now a ride could be like only 20 stars, but you get to go to a whole new world.. Where you can perchuse new clothing and go swimming, (and what i want is a horse stabe with horses you can ride Wink ) and then once the new world is filled up, they make ANOTHER world... I think my plan is brillent!!!
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 am

thats a good idea they could do hot air balloon rides on mt boxy and it could take u to a different world... or when u look at the map theres only one side of the fantage world covered
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Vatt wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
About the pool, I was thinking of sone activities at the pool we could do, such as (get ready for a long list):

•Skateboarding
•Shooting hoops
•Swimming games (I thought of one called ''Dive The Pool!''
•Jump from a divingboard!
•Play with water-guns! (ANYBODY THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING ^.^? WATER WARS!)
•In winter, we can ICE-SKATE IN THE POOL AND EAT SNOWCONES

And to make your time at the pool more fun, you can buy special gear for the pool only for 100-200 StarS.:

•A swimsuit outfit/costume with special hair
•Water-guns
•Toys to carry around (for 10-50 StarS, a basketball or beach ball for example).

These are great suggestions! : D

Woo! i totaly could go for skate boarding =D And Shoot hoops would be cool... but not really possible because we already have a game called buzzer beater where you... Shoot hoops!! so prolly no for that, and swimming games would be cool... Water guns would be epic, that around the pool you could just like drench someone XD and Ice skateing would be like epicness

And swimsuit outfit would be awesome and waterguns/toys would be epic, so in the long run, your idea is awesome!!!!!!

XD

@Pink, Now I know there isnt much room, but i think there is a way >=)

They could build ONE LAST THING on fantage map... a hot air balloon ride, and in that hot air balloon ride they can bring you to another FANTAGE!!!!! But with totaly new stuff in it!!!!!!!!! now a ride could be like only 20 stars, but you get to go to a whole new world.. Where you can perchuse new clothing and go swimming, (and what i want is a horse stabe with horses you can ride Wink ) and then once the new world is filled up, they make ANOTHER world... I think my plan is brillent!!!

i love the ALL the suggestions made ^^ specially the hot air balloon and yes, vatt, i think ur plan is brillent too !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
•Shooting hoops

We already have a game of basketball on Fantage, no need for another.

And also we could do paintball games (oh das so epic ;D)
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Hitsugaya wrote:
allme3724 wrote:
i agree with every1 tht says the members get a awesum pool n the nons get a horrible pool im not saying tht nons r stupid im sayin tht nons rnt as AWESUM as members Very Happy

That's actually very offensive to nons.

And I think the pool idea would be okai. :3

Come on guys. Nons or members, were all fantagians. Cant we all just like be friends and it doesnt matter if ur a non or not? Some people cant have membership cuz its too expensive. Being a member doesnt make u any more awesome than a non. Actually a lot of my friends are nons and are totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Disco
Rookie Fantagian
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Okay, I am really not understanding the "nons vs members" issue.
So members are more awesome than non members? Why? Because they pay a pound of their parent's money every year for virtual items and pixels?
We all love Fantage, but you have to admit that they use the membership feature to make certain members seem better than others. I am a member myself, but I still respect those who can enjoy the site without having to pay their way up the social ladder.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Thank you Disco!!! You are totally understanding this! Youz rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Disco wrote:
Okay, I am really not understanding the "nons vs members" issue.
So members are more awesome than non members? Why? Because they pay a pound of their parent's money every year for virtual items and pixels?
We all love Fantage, but you have to admit that they use the membership feature to make certain members seem better than others. I am a member myself, but I still respect those who can enjoy the site without having to pay their way up the social ladder.

i wish there were more people like u in the world *-*
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I might draw out what the pool scene looks like.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

good idea do it soon tho
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
good idea do it soon tho

He doesn't have to rush..

Cool idea, even though its copying other sites, its ok.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 pm

HOWMANYTIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY ITS NOT COPYING OTHER WEBSITES BECAUSE POOLS ARE ACTUALLY REAL THINGS.
:3
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Thats acutally a rll AWESUM idea with the ballon rides, the games,clothes, etc. Thsi actually may be rlly fun! (cuz its getting borin to me) i love the ideas u guys make up!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:52 pm

allme3724 wrote:
i agree with every1 tht says the members get a awesum pool n the nons get a horrible pool im not saying tht nons r stupid im sayin tht nons rnt as AWESUM as members Very Happy

That was REALLY offensive.

Ok, Get this straight. Most nons don't ''cry to their mommies'' JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ''MEMBERSHIP'' DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE TODDLERS..

Hm, hun, were all the same, as well. Nons and members are awesome.. You're probably just saying that becuase you're a member. >.>

You'll see when you're membership runs out, ''Allme''..

Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Straw..BERRY
Junior Fantagian
Straw..BERRY

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Vallie wrote:
allme3724 wrote:

That was REALLY offensive.

Ok, Get this straight. Most nons don't ''cry to their mommies'' JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ''MEMBERSHIP'' DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE TODDLERS..

Hm, hun, were all the same, as well. Nons and members are awesome.. You're probably just saying that becuase you're a member. >.>

You'll see when you're membership runs out, ''Allme''..

Never mind that, lets go back to pools <:C (I noe why tht was offensive though) Sad (Coughs) OKAY! IF WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT GETTING A POOL WILL FANTAGE ARGEE? scratch I think its been a while...
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

i doubt it should we make a petition or something?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Also, I canceled my membership so my dad wouldnt have to waste as much money on me.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Bowser Jr A.K.A Foxy
New Fantagian
Bowser Jr A.K.A Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Sounds like an OK idea.... doesn't really spark my interest o-o... I think if Fantage was to release ONE thing, there would be better things to choose than that, know what I mean? xP
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:35 pm

I say woot for both the pool, basketball, and skateboarding Smile Fantage should also have edible food :] Basketball
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

no one is a non T T

Theres MEMBERS
and theres PREMIUM MEMBERS so i dont see where the nons came from Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool   Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea For A New Place- Fantage Pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2