Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!

Go down 
+23
Makkine
ashsal833
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Rockie
xXlexiXx
jenni11012
foreveran
αяу
Straw..BERRY
juliajuljulia
linda
Oliver
Kandi
maddie13284
Nessy
Bloobu
Jian
kanna276
v
T
Lyli
Sharpsul99
pinkk101
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Straw..BERRY wrote:
juliajuljulia wrote:
wat if like the mods werent paid they were randomly selected
BUUUUUUUUT! If they where RANDOMLY selected then they would not always be a good mod! And they would be able to randomly ban people! ( If they were bad mods! ) And then hack! ETC.

ok, i think what they should do is monitor like 50 people that were randomly selected for a few months, and if they were good the whole time then they can be moderator. they could also interview their friends and people they were around to ask if they were good and nice and fair and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:05 pm

αяу wrote:
They have to fill an application form to be a moderator.
You can see it on fantage.com.

Those job applications are for adults..

And for 15+ aged people working for Fantage is a no. That's a no-brainer. If there were 50-500 15+ moderators on Fantage (first of all we only need 5-10 moderators), it'd be a conplete Gaia takeover.

And there's no WAY you can get payed. It's not evn a real job, and we'd be too young to get payed.

Lastly, about people like Matt being a moderator, he's probably like 1 of 3 adult regular users playing on Fantage.
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

I know sharp.
duh.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 am

theres a million people on fantage 500 is enough for a million
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 pm

[quote="Sharpsul99"]And there's no WAY you can get payed. It's not evn a real job, and we'd be too young to get payed.
quote]

then who would take the job exept for those who are really bored, but then the job itself is boring because all you do is sit around waiting for someone to say something bad...

no offence but now i know theres no pay then i would doubt that people will do the job

(this is not to cause a fight)
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:32 pm

i know id do the job for free
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

yeah im with julia
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 pm

[quote="bloobunny99"]
Sharpsul99 wrote:
And there's no WAY you can get payed. It's not evn a real job, and we'd be too young to get payed.
quote]

then who would take the job exept for those who are really bored, but then the job itself is boring because all you do is sit around waiting for someone to say something bad...

no offence but now i know theres no pay then i would doubt that people will do the job

(this is not to cause a fight)

If I can play and moderate I wouldn''t mind but if I'm just watching the screen waiting for someone to say something bad then I wouldn't
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

yeah i would just play on White Seal when im on the job cuz thats where the bad people are.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm

exactly wat i mean and if a mod if abusin power then they delete him
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Stop it.
They wont EVER do it.
They hire adults, and they DO PAY THEM.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

ik that but wat if we sent them like a million emails lol
Back to top Go down
jenni11012
New Fantagian
jenni11012

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

pinkk101 wrote:
Okay. So in a previous post, I said I had a Fantage Chat idea. Well now, I have taken that idea, changed it a little bit, added some different stuff, and I present to you, my modified idea.

Fantage should have a forth chat. It would be the chat with the least filtering. The order of the chats from no talking to least talking would be:

-No Chat
-Safe Chat
-Fantage Minor Chat
-Fantage Major Chat*

*Fantage Major Chat would be the chat where only profanties would be filtered out and resulting in a ban. Words that are blocked out now but do not result in a ban would show up!

Why would someone want to be in F.M.C.?

---It is very hard to talk to someone on Fantage now. Too many words are blocked out, and is getting ridiculous. Words that should be showing do not show. I for one am sick of this; it's getting annoying.

I'm starting a petition. If lots of people agree, then I'll send Fantage an e-mail. This idea can only work if a lot of people help out! So please spread the word and help this idea happen Smile

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! LIKE WHY CAN'T WE SAY LIKE OR GIRL? IT SHOULD SHOW ALL THE TIME!!! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

theres a bump here.....sorry jenni this IS a bump warning you for the future but im with you like..you should have to be on for a specaial amount of months :L Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rockie
Regular Fantagian
Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 pm

JULIA WHY DOES UR SIGGY SAY "HI ROCKIE THIS IS MY SIGGY?" AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! U AND FOREVERAN R BOTH STALKING MEH!

Oh and i like the idea very much please put my name in plz and tahnk you . Smile
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 am

julia what's with my name in your siggy? and sign me up fantage are blocking WAY too much words.
Back to top Go down
Rockie
Regular Fantagian
Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 am

OOOOH OK i get it now if melody sees her name to, then you see your own username, so since im logged on as rockie her siggy says, rockie Very Happy

I GETS IT NOW! Razz
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

thats a great idea my friend was trying to tell me something and nothing showed Sad count meh in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

Please, Jenni, no bumping. Infraction given.

That's a cool idea, though I don't play FanTage! I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 am

yeah they let us say like, girl and etc now it's pretty good now.
Back to top Go down
candygirl_inyoworld
Rookie Fantagian
candygirl_inyoworld

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

yea i agree!but the people who aggre should send the emails so lots of people will send it and they will get annoyed and do it!its fool proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy
Regular Fantagian
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

I agree. It is frustrating when you can't say common words but some users might take advantage of the privelage.
Back to top Go down
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 am

I AGREE! fantage should do that i mean cmon its annoying when im with my friends on fantage and you have to say "did that show"? its annoying i agree totally
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Yes i totally agree. ive gotten tired of saying nike(like)
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!   Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Idea ~~~~ MODIFIED --- Petition included!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2