Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day, Another Rant

Go down 
+14
Trash
Lyli
bluesea
Bloobu
pokeranger
Skai
S
linda
Nakira
Valval
Cyrus
Oliver
Makkine
Sharpsul99
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:57 pm

OoOoOh,
burn.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Always the same excuse with stories. I tend to think and be creative with writing. Don't be hypothetical.
ILuvJB: Dude, your story has to be one of the most clichéd stories I have ever read. C'mon, kid gains magical abilities and tries to save the world from evil, but at the end realizes that the veil guy has a reason? Extrememly cookie-cutter. Seen it millions of times.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Always the same excuse with stories. I tend to think and be creative with writing. Don't be hypothetical.
*cough cough* Say you who *cough cough* only writes stories about *cough cough* Yourself and Pain *cough cough* :/
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Sharp, next time, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT, puh-lease
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm

LOL YOU ALL THOUGHT I DISSED YOU? RE-READ THE POST.

I meant that at Skai,saying I wasn't being creative with my story but I have 50 chapters. What a riot waste of 6-7 replies.

Beauty- Opinion. Your lucky I read your stories. Someone told me on the writer's guild your not exactly creative. Don't be a loud-mouth.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
LOL YOU ALL THOUGHT I DISSED YOU? RE-READ THE POST.

I meant that at Skai,saying I wasn't being creative with my story but I have 50 chapters. What a riot waste of 6-7 replies.

Beauty- Opinion. Your lucky I read your stories. Someone told me on the writer's guild your not exactly creative. Don't be a loud-mouth.

A story with 4 SENTENCES.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:13 pm

HEHEHEHE
OWNED.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 pm

I wouldn't say literally 4 sentences.

You guys are begging me to pick on you' aren't you all?
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:19 pm

@ sharp - iloveJB didn't say I wasn't "creative" shesays writing isn't my thing, which I agree on.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:10 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I wouldn't say literally 4 sentences.

You guys are begging me to pick on you' aren't you all?
I have enough to worry about, thank you. :/
BUt SERIOUSLY, rants are seriously getting annoying. You guys fight, lecture, etc. about random stuff. I mean, it's not like we'll rant about it in real life! -rolls eyes-
Just take the real world seriously, and the internet world fun, sorta. I dunno how to explain...
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm

i'm actually writing a real book at the moment called call of the dawning.right now its 456 pages and i want 200 or 250 more and i should be done by the end of the year. so if it's excepted. hopefully you will look for it and remember the title call of dawning and the cover design will be a manga design so check it out.
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 pm

OOHHHHHH I WANNA READ IT XP
Back to top Go down
Alola72
Junior Fantagian
Alola72

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 pm

DONT READ THIS CAUUSE IT REALLY WORKS YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CUZ IT ACTUALLY WORK THIS REALLY WORKS
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
i'm actually writing a real book at the moment called call of the dawning.right now its 456 pages and i want 200 or 250 more and i should be done by the end of the year. so if it's excepted. hopefully you will look for it and remember the title call of dawning and the cover design will be a manga design so check it out.

Wait, will it be selled in book stores or something? Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Alola72 wrote:
DONT READ THIS CAUUSE IT REALLY WORKS YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CUZ IT ACTUALLY WORK THIS REALLY WORKS

STOPIT ALREADY CAN'T YOU SEE MY TEXT?YOUR REPORTED!!!

Great job on the book,harry.Hope it comes out good!xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Rant   Another Day, Another Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day, Another Rant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2