Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

twilight vs harry potter

Go down 
+20
embo1994
proxious
Toochey-cookey
Miku Achamo
sdr
TaylorFox00
pokeranger
Makkine
Alola72
scob67
Xemnas
Rattie
Nakira
Nessy
Oliver
Trash
Magdaleena
Bloobu
foreveran
nymphie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Tangy, whoever wrote that repeated themselves a few times. As for me, I'll have to choose Harry Potter. Not giving my reasons, though, they've been stated before. And, to whoever wrote this topic, would you please include a poll?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 am

I say Harry Potter. The minute I read it for boring reading time got me into it! Whereas, Twilight, was not poorly written; but the action and suspense got me for a short time. However, movie through movie in Harry Potter, they have shown great improvement on their acting skills. But the Twilight cast, sounds very boring. I would have to say, Robert Pattinson did a pretty well done part in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He had real emotions, rather than just talking calmly in Twilight. Kristen Stewart had more, how should I say this; better skills in Zathura. But Harry Potter goes all the way for me!
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 am

I still think Harry Potter is still the best out of those two, no doubt. At least a thousand times better. Twilight is really overrated.

Let's compare their fighting skills, in a fight to the death Twisted Evil:
Who would win in a fight between Harry Potter and Edward Cullen?
Harry Potter, for sure. His magic spells are epic win against sparkly vampires. If he were allowed to, he could just wave his wand and yell "Avada Kedavra!"(or however that spell was spelled) and kill Edward instantly. Right?

Animorphs vs. Edward? Shocked:
All Edward Cullen could do is to bite and look hot, but he would probably get killed way before he could get that chance. And then Bella would kill herself, because she loves Edward OH SO MUCH and apparently can't live without him.

Rolling Eyes

PS. Sorry if I offended anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 am

Canonically, the only way to kill vampires is to hack them up into pieces and throw them into a fire... Or something. And if that doesn't work, they have to live as pieces of meat, forever in the pain of not being able to move their arms or legs, slowly decoposing since the heart can't pumb blood to the rest of the body, and they have lost all motor control over their absurdly sharp teeth. (a.k.a: FANGS, FOR GOODNESSES SAKES!) so they don't even have blood.

How does being immortal sound now?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Harry potter FTW. I'm not stupid. Twilight is horribly written, and they ruined the effect of vampire with a loser named Edward. now you don't seem very scared when someone says vampire, cuz you just get some image in your head of a thin dude hugging a useless, whining girl. True, Ginny in Harry Potter id often protected by others, but she can fend for herself, while Bella trips and Edward catches her on a velvet pillow, defeating her purpose if she is supposed to get real.
i don't want to hurt anyone with this!!! Ignore me if u like twilight!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Well.... both series progresses book from book. I have no clue where I would be without Harry Potter. I can live withough Twilight if you ask me... But Twilight is all about when Edward finds Bella, Bella wants to be immortal, Edward disagrees only if they get married, IT'S AGONY! Well, not really. -3• But Harry Potter books have so much action and suspense, magic and tradgedy; I never cried in Twilight, Eclipse, etc., I laughed when someone died. -shrugs- But in Harry Potter, when Dumbledore, yes, you know, I cried so hard my eyes were puny when I woke. You never know who's the victim and who's actually good.
-3• Harry Potter, live on.
~♪Pokéranger♪~
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Well.... both series progresses book from book. I have no clue where I would be without Harry Potter. I can live withough Twilight if you ask me... But Twilight is all about when Edward finds Bella, Bella wants to be immortal, Edward disagrees only if they get married, IT'S AGONY! Well, not really. -3• But Harry Potter books have so much action and suspense, magic and tradgedy; I never cried in Twilight, Eclipse, etc., I laughed when someone died. -shrugs- But in Harry Potter, when Dumbledore, yes, you know, I cried so hard my eyes were puny when I woke. You never know who's the victim and who's actually good.
~♪Pokéranger♪~
COUGHCOUGH THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER LOL SO DONT READ IT IF YOU NO KNOW MUCH BOUT HARRY POTTAH BUT ARE CURRENTLY READING IT.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

TWILIGHT!! PS PPL: TEAM JACOB!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

sdr1999twin wrote:
TWILIGHT!! PS PPL: TEAM JACOB!!! XDDD

TEAM EDWARD!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm

thank you people for actually understanding the quality of harry potter
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
thank you people for actually understanding the quality of harry potter

XD yes harry potter is awesome
but to me so is twilight Razz
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Timegear wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
~♪Pokéranger♪~
COUGHCOUGH THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER LOL SO DONT READ IT IF YOU NO KNOW MUCH BOUT HARRY POTTAH BUT ARE CURRENTLY READING IT.
Spoiler:
OH DOBBY!! )': I love Dobby and Kreacher! And yup, I felt sad adnd surprised on how they died... And that wasn't major! To meee... xD
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

omg im so happy about all the comments i've gotten! thank you friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

all you people who picked twilight probably won't ever get that Bella is insane and wants everyone to love her but no one does and she thinks she is so cool but she isn't she is not a strong female role model which they have in harry potter she almost committed suicide i mean what is her problem here i mean really she just moans around like an idiot i mean no offense our anything just my opinion here no reason to get mad or anything which i think you will get mad about w
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 am

harrypotter15 wrote:
all you people who picked twilight probably won't ever get that Bella is insane and wants everyone to love her but no one does and she thinks she is so cool but she isn't she is not a strong female role model which they have in harry potter she almost committed suicide i mean what is her problem here i mean really she just moans around like an idiot i mean no offense our anything just my opinion here no reason to get mad or anything which i think you will get mad about w

aww so negative XD
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:42 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Harry Potter rules!!!!

The last part is the most sensitive part from all of the others! At last a dream cm true and atlast his scar wont ever pain!!!

Whereas for twilight I think it's a story with no moral at the end!!
Luv Luv Luv it won't help us!

Harry Potter I believe everyone cried at the last part (atleast!) But twilight nah!!

XD ya I teared up in harry potter
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm

i think harry potter has a deeper meaning than twilight
Back to top Go down
scob67
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
i think harry potter has a deeper meaning than twilight

i agree
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm

thx for aggreing
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry for double posting, but what is all that stuff after my message above?!

Mod, could you pleas delete my post? I can't find the delete button...

Last edited by TaylorFox00 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:54 pm

i was sad when tonks died
Back to top Go down
Miku Achamo
New Fantagian
Miku Achamo

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Harry Potter kinda like... Freaks me out, plus Twilight is my 3rd favourite book so Twilight, oh and my pet canary in also called Twilight so lol xD
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:55 pm

I hate Harry Potter!What's the point of it?All it is is some kids doing magic spells and defeating people.TWILIGHT RULES!!!!!!!!!!Twilight is about vampires and love.It's much more decent then dumb old Harry Potter.So I choose.......
TWILIGHT BABY!
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 am

Toochey-cookey wrote:
I hate Harry Potter!What's the point of it?All it is is some kids doing magic spells and defeating people.TWILIGHT RULES!!!!!!!!!!Twilight is about vampires and love.It's much more decent then dumb old Harry Potter.So I choose.......
TWILIGHT BABY!

aww dont dise harry potter its still a great book XD
though I agree with u on twilight Razz
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 am

foreveran wrote:
Toochey-cookey wrote:
TWILIGHT BABY!

aww dont dise harry potter its still a great book XD
though I agree with u on twilight Razz

Lol.But Harry Potter bores me to death,and I'm already dead,so he's boring meh back,to death.Lol jk jk.I'm not dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight vs harry potter   twilight vs harry potter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight vs harry potter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next