Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!

Go down 
+13
kanna276
Oliver
Bloobu
ii77ll
Peter
Cyrus
CakeBossLover
McKenna
Chells
Sakura
Lyli
Candy456
Bluerivers1
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Empty
PostSubject: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 pm

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_eek
~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! A~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Empty~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! B~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! L~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! U~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! E~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! R~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! V~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! E~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! R~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! S~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Empty~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! G~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! U~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! D~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! E
How To Deal With Fantage Friendships
sdıɥspuǝıɹɟ ǝƃɐʇuɐɟ ɥʇıʍ ןɐǝp oʇ ʍoH

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! N~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! T~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! R~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! O~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! D~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! U~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! C~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! T~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! O~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! N
Thanks for clicking. As you might know, a lot of Fantage now, is turning into a fame contest, and secrets to saying "bad" words, etc. It's like a very, very sleazy city, but there's even more residents than most of the sleazy cities we know today.

I know introductions are "boring" but when you read these guides of mine, it's a good idea.

Now, there's so much more nervousness that revolves around Fantage. I decided to write this guide to help you learn that it's easy to work around if you find the strength to deal with it...

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! B~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! U~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! L~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! L~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! E~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! S

Yes there are bullies on Fantage. They cyber-bully. Here's how to deal:

If they repeatedly make mean comments toward you, just ignore it. Changing servers is ALWAYS a terrific idea! There's so many!!! Ignore the fact that they're making comments and just LEAVE THEM ALONE. No Fighting Back.

If you're a bystander...do something about the bullying. And FAST. Fantage can have a gigantic impact on people. You're probably thinking: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Suspect Right? Am I right?
Fantage does have quite a reputation, and over 3,000,000 users. Do something about the bullying...because I'm betting you a 3rd of that population are mean to others on Fantage.

If they threaten to hack into your account, tell them they never can and never will. End of story. Fantage has made pretty sure that people can't hack into other accounts. It's a very safe site that way.

If they make rude comments in front of your friends, and LIE, make this clear. Your "Friends" aren't your true friends unless they believe you over the bully.

If you're unliked by the popular crowd, and they bully you(I've seen it happen. xP. Not all of them are nice), just avoid them when you see them. Usually they hang out downtown or the VIP room, so, take a distance.

There aren't that many true bullies on Fantage, so I'll cut this group short.

Ask yourself something:
~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_evil ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_twisted
Which one am I? ^^^^

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! F~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! R~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! I~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! E~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! N~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! D~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! S

Haha. You might be thinking, "Friends? Why do I need help with friends?"
But, you probably(most likely)aren't. ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_surprised
Sometimes when with friends, you may feel troubled, jealous, embarrassed, angry, or even like you wanna shut your mouth so you don't look stupid in front of a "FAMOUS(sorry Mace and Sharp xD)" Fantagian!
Here's the scoop:

If a friend wants you to meet their pd, say NO. Pds lead to the end of friendships. It could lead to the end of yours. Saying no might get a response like "y". Tell them you're busy! Pds usually just let you know that you're losing your friend.

If a friend asks you if they're "ht", and it's a girl xD, they obviously wanna know if they're cute enough for the guys. Just ignore her and change the subject.

If a friend starts being mean for no reason, I'm not going to go into detail. Delete her no matter how much of a friend she used to be. It'll only get worse if you let her go.

If a friend brags she's now on YouTube, this I'll go into detail. A lot of people think they're famous just because they're on YouTube. Now I'll admit I'm not famous. But I do have over 1,000 video views and others brag they have over 1,000,000 when I've only seen one video of them. Ignore these people; don't go to any YouTube parties or proms, because 99.9% of the time, it's just a gimmick to get you to go.

When proms with your friend go bad, sincerely, handle it your own way...I can't tell you what to do when fighting at proms because I've never had that problem...

When your friend says that she's found a new best friend, delete her.

Your friend's pd hates you. Uh oh!
This is a problem that I've encountered before. The story is that my "sister" on Fantage, rosemary303, was given a "ring" to be married. So the wedding was all set up. Then she went out to buy a dress and left me and her "fiance" Nathan alone in her place to "set up". He said I wasn't good for my sister. ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_eek
Rosemary was quite a good sister, because when I told her what he said, she dumped him at the altar!
To deal with this, you gotta make sure you have proof, like a screenie you can show your friend. This has got to be the easiest way of proof; other ways are getting the entire "fight" on HyperCam, and then posting it to YouTube, or repeating what they said aloud. If your brother/sister knows you well, they should know that you didn't say what that person said.
UPDATES COMING SOON

Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

If your a bystander then you shouldn't get involved. The fight just gets worst, and I know this from personal experience. I dunno how it works your way, but the fight usually boils over. Well, if you know what you are handling when you do this, then it's fine.

But it's an overall good guide, with a lot of helpful advice. Smile Can't wait for the update.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Candy, it's like real life; if you're a friend of the bully, stand up for the person getting bullied and they're most likely to stop it always works for me.

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 pm

What if one of your besties is mean to another friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Beauty, if that happens, and they KNOW they're your friend, tell them to stop. If they don't...log off for a while.
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
Candy, it's like real life; if you're a friend of the bully, stand up for the person getting bullied and they're most likely to stop it always works for me.

And thanks.

In Fantage people will KEEP THE FIGHT GOING FOR A LONG TIME. In real life, they have better things to do. Like I said, whatever your doing is wayyy different, but when I try to break up fights they BOTH fight with ME instead.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:49 pm

SOME people will. Not the one's I've dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Overall it's a nice guide, but I think a lot of us could figure this out on our own.
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Sakura's right, but btw, what if you wanna go to a prom/party ignoring the fact they are lying about the youtube thing? it's fun anyways!
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah, but you're tricking people if you do it. Most just go to get a slip on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 am

great guide but no fighting
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Great guide! Thanks for advise! 10/10
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

When will you update it?
And will you make it about drama on Fantage?
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Yea i think alot of people are just trying to cuss on Fantage I Dont no y and a lot of people think you can be not nice to non mems but everyone should be nice to everyone dont you think i mean like if your not nice your not gonna get respect in return
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Nice guide. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Regular Fantagian
Peter

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm

i just stay out of that area of conflict/bulling section if someone starts sumthing stupid
Back to top Go down
ii77ll
Regular Fantagian
ii77ll

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey blue its ii77ll i accidentally deleted you can you add me
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

i remember you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

that is a cool guide Very Happy thankies
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 pm

This is a nice guiode, but I agree with Sakura. Anyone who has watched more than a couple of HAnnah Montana episodes would know this, so try to make it less obvious? Please?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 am

nicki445 wrote:
Yea i think alot of people are just trying to cuss on Fantage I Dont no y and a lot of people think you can be not nice to non mems but everyone should be nice to everyone dont you think i mean like if your not nice your not gonna get respect in return
i know right? just because there non member doesn't mean u have to be mean to them i experince that -.- some premuim members think there so cool just because there a pre member. Anyways im a pre member i don't really talk that much on virtual games cause on fantage there's lots of bullies so i just get stars and have fun. if u get bullied just ignore them or if there being violente then report them . theres the soloution just ignore them don't get into a fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Nice guide! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
6032aqua
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

the guide is pretty good. but what happens is that once my pd said some weird stuff like "i" then he says "u" a lot of times. im pretty sure thats the chat sever and thats the end of our relationship.

If you PD says stuff you dont understand, but what to keep her/him, talk to her/him on the Instant Messenger. It might filter, but you understand each other well
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/val.1949
6032aqua
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm

kanna276 wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
i know right? just because there non member doesn't mean u have to be mean to them i experince that -.- some premuim members think there so cool just because there a pre member. Anyways im a pre member i don't really talk that much on virtual games cause on fantage there's lots of bullies so i just get stars and have fun. if u get bullied just ignore them or if there being violente then report them . theres the soloution just ignore them don't get into a fight
I agree. Most members think they're so cool just because they have everything most nonmembers have. Its kinda like celeberties. Truth is, they're just like us. Normal people. Even once in a while we treat them like popular people. Thats why they make look like losers. But some of them could be really nice. You just have to look inside that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/val.1949
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

6032aqua wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
I agree. Most members think they're so cool just because they have everything most nonmembers have. Its kinda like celeberties. Truth is, they're just like us. Normal people. Even once in a while we treat them like popular people. Thats why they make look like losers. But some of them could be really nice. You just have to look inside that.

some of the popular betas i see are nice whereas the (not nice) members scream MOVE to ppl who are on top of them (sometimes i stand on a member for fun XD).

some members act like they are cool, mainly because they have a member but think why they got a member. their parent(s) might just love them to bits and spoil them.

what/who do u think is better? beta or member XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next