Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!

Go down 
+13
kanna276
Oliver
Bloobu
ii77ll
Peter
Cyrus
CakeBossLover
McKenna
Chells
Sakura
Lyli
Candy456
Bluerivers1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!   ~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Ricerz wrote:
@Bloo Mostly betas, but most of my besties are members, so yeah... All of my besties are really nice! They still hang out with non members, and when they see a person who has a 'problem' with nons, my friend Anthy (she was a member then, but became a non yesterday) went up to her/him and said: Do you have a problem with nons? And then she said, ll takes out panda gum! ll LOL she means panda GUN, shes obsessed with pandas. LOL. So, @bloo, I can't decide, some betas are snobby, (like once I met a beta who was really mean cause' he thought he was sooo cool) and some members are snobby, so it's sort of equal. But when it comes to other members and betas, they're really nice... O.O So I can't decide.

I see a lot of snobby non members too...
Back to top Go down

~A Bluerivers Guide~ Fantage Friendships UPDATED OFTEN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2