Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!

Go down 
+33
elizabeth816
Kairi
yvonnelol
kene21
Skai
sheryy
Relora
Kandi
linda
MsJoyMaeda
foreveran
Valval
♥cherry♥
rainbowpooper
racchel2107
Charmed
iluvblue290
Trash
bladerunner22
Bloobu
Karen
nymphie
starlightsailor
CakeBossLover
sahilin
v
pokeranger
Jian
Nessy
Makkine
T
Lyli
bbunyluver
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bbunyluver
Rookie Fantagian
bbunyluver

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Ok you all know that civic_princess is number one high level in all of fantage. BUT we all also know that she quit. So whats the POINT of even letting her still be first when she quit!? We SOOO need to raise our levels so we can BEAT HER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Rude, much? |:
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Why do you want to kick her off? And Red_Ninja is taking care of her account, so she could still stay as first. But why kick her off? :/
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Why does everyone OMG HATE Civic_Princess? I mean, I don't even play Fantage and I already know everyone hates her. I mean, that's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Red_Ninja? Who is that? and Civic_Princess quit?
How much have i missed?
anyway, why do you guys care? the ranking doesn't really count for anything just a badge. also i got in a server she was in once and she was really nice. No need to be rude.

by the way, sorry if that sounded rude, but im just making a point
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm

i agreed with tangy,I met civic_princess once, she was really nice, and if u kick her off for all her hard work leveling up, thats just a waste, sorry for being mean/rude
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm

awww... you level-wanting wittle girl! T_T I've met Civic once, and she is much more nicer than you!
END OF STORY
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:26 pm

That is rude...
She did work hard for all of her levels.
@Tangy - Red_Ninja is her PD.
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Civic worked hard to get to her level.... And getting 1st and winning isn't everything ........ Think about it please :I and it's just a game...........
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Okay People,
Civic quit big deal. Just because she quit doesn't mean you need to be a brat and
want to take her place in first and if you even try good luck with that. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you don't even know these people so just don't start please
( Another thing if you say Nicki oh shut up you did this with sharp all the time. I'm gonna be mad I'm trying to forget about that kthanks)
Thank you!
~Nicki
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
starlightsailor
New Fantagian
starlightsailor

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

bbunyluver wrote:
Ok you all know that civic_princess is number one high level in all of fantage. BUT we all also know that she quit. So whats the POINT of even letting her still be first when she quit!? We SOOO need to raise our levels so we can BEAT HER!!!!

Well if u RLLY wanted to... I guess you could....
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

rolls eyes like anyone cares about tjat bratty girl civic is all i am saying i do not blame her for for quiting hate fantage
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am

I'm in her bestie video... And we've been friends for a long time. Why do so many people hate on her? You need to get to know her more... She is REALLY nice when you get to know her. So stop hating :\
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 am

bbunyluver wrote:

Good luck with that. Civic tried and earned her place, but I'm sure you can do the same by going on fantage every free hour you get, but then fantage will just get boring.
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

why would you want to kick civic_princess off the first place just becuz she quit? i dont know her, but im pretty sure she worked hard to get first.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Posting on this doesn't help the fact some n00b wants to kick her off.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 pm

That's because you're underestimating the effects of peer pressure.
Back to top Go down
iluvblue290
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

serioslly she worked so hard what if you were civic princess and sombody wanted to kick off you she worked hard im sorry if im being rude
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 am

Look, she worked hard to get that high.
Jealousy isn't good for you.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 am

it doesnt matter we willl always respect civic_princess no , matter what even if red_ninja is on her acc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
rainbowpooper
New Fantagian
rainbowpooper

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

Anaira wrote:
Posting on this doesn't help the fact some n00b wants to kick her off.

win ... listen to her everyone
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 am

shes been my role model when i was small and used to go on fantage but u shouldnt give up on her you know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 am

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE NICE OK HOW WUD U FEEL iF SOMEONE DID THIS TO U? HUH? THAT WUD NOT FEEL GOOD RITE?
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

bbunyluver wrote:

Eh.
Thats rude..
Duh, she worked hard to earn those levels? She probably did it to see if you can be on the 1,000's or something.
Theres no need to kick her off.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm

its pretty impossible if ur new to beat her
I dont know her
so i cant say whether shes rude or not
but if her score to be that high she definatly tried her best to get their
so you shouldn't complain just try ur best if u feel that way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next