Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!

Go down 
+33
elizabeth816
Kairi
yvonnelol
kene21
Skai
sheryy
Relora
Kandi
linda
MsJoyMaeda
foreveran
Valval
♥cherry♥
rainbowpooper
racchel2107
Charmed
iluvblue290
Trash
bladerunner22
Bloobu
Karen
nymphie
starlightsailor
CakeBossLover
sahilin
v
pokeranger
Jian
Nessy
Makkine
T
Lyli
bbunyluver
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm

It could be possible to beat her if you joined in early 08/mid 08, but she joined 2 months after 09.. I guessd she gains 50-100 levels each day or week?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm

I ONCE MET CIVCI_PRINCESS ON FANTAGE! NO KIDDING! affraid
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

she worked for that.... we should respect that.... some people are too lazy to level up... and some peopledont care -_-
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 am

Civic worked for that spot for a long time. Why do you wanna take it from her? You sure don't deserve it if that's all you want to do...

So yeah, you can try to beat her, if you drop everything in your life and play Fantage nonstop for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 am

Ricerz wrote:
I'm in her bestie video... And we've been friends for a long time. Why do so many people hate on her? You need to get to know her more... She is REALLY nice when you get to know her. So stop hating :\

first of all bbunyluver was not hating she was rallying confidence and second ppl hate her cause they envy her they wish to be thats all they dont need to get to know her more they just want to raise there level and all plz bring this to ur understanding

bbunyluver wrote:
Ok you all know that civic_princess is number one high level in all of fantage. BUT we all also know that she quit. So whats the POINT of even letting her still be first when she quit!? We SOOO need to raise our levels so we can BEAT HER!!!!

I agree ppl don't give up on this just keep trying Smile

as for al of u saying this is rude and mean ur wrong she doesn't mean ban kick-off she means kick-off her throne in a way.She is not trying to be rude she is trying to bring us some confidence which some of us lack and she never said we r going to kick her off fantage that was only in the title and that title didn't really refer to ban her just said KICK CIVIC PRINCESS OFF FIRST WHICH MIGHT OF BEEN TO GET MORE PPL TO READ I HOPE U KEEP ALL OF THIS IN MIND BEFOR U COMMENT MORE MISGUIDED THINGS

Kitty wrote:
Look, she worked hard to get that high.
Jealousy isn't good for you.

I agree with ur first comment rock on girl!!!

But Jealousy is to be human though and plus that is the wrong word for this U should u the word envy, which is targeted at someone else’s achievements or possessions Jealousy refers more to relationships and a little jealousy in relationships can be a good thing As is a little envy in achievements.

SjeeshBack wrote:
Civic worked for that spot for a long time. Why do you wanna take it from her? You sure don't deserve it if that's all you want to do...

So yeah, you can try to beat her, if you drop everything in your life and play Fantage nonstop for a couple of years.

As much as i agree with u on this some ppl need to do this to feel better about themselves or get them in the game and ur second comment i found a bit harsh and all u were in a way telling us we can NOT do it when we can if we tried hard

as for me i never really cared for civic not because envy or any thing just because i dont care about ppl i don't know but u guys can keep on caring though say mean OR good things wont get u anywhere its ur actions that will.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

It's not easy trying to get first place just to get first on some game.

People are saying it's rude because Civic had earned her place and the way bbunnyluver said to knock her off was rude.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
@Relora-
Quote :
as for al of u saying this is rude and mean ur
wrong she doesn't mean ban kick-off she means kick-off her throne in a
way.She is not trying to be rude she is trying to bring us some
confidence which some of us lack and she never said we r going to kick
her off fantage that was only in the title and that title didn't really
refer to ban her just said KICK CIVIC PRINCESS OFF FIRST WHICH MIGHT OF
BEEN TO GET MORE PPL TO READ I HOPE U KEEP ALL OF THIS IN MIND BEFOR U
COMMENT MORE MISGUIDED THINGS

Its somewhat a shocking comment!
Quote :
"She is trying to bring some confidence into us".
Can I ask what confidence do you mean by? What confidence when she (bbuny) herself said in her post that lets beat her off (in the sense of levels), are you trying to say confidence of being better then other people? I couldn't by any chance understand your comment (no offense)

Your last words were sensible and good. Very Happy

ya but guyz come on red_ninja doesnt goo on her account anymore i talk to her on yotube and facebook and stuff shes awesome but lets make the most of it theres people who think civic_princess is the best let them think that,anyway its none of our business if cic_princess gave her account to red_ninja let that be we dont need to interrupt and stuff she gives her account away what do we care at the end of the day its civic_princess life not ours!

omg ive never wrote that much!

lol! im so happy of what i wrote (see) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

i made an account called civcivi_princess and i have that avater as my profile picture!
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
racchel2107 wrote:
FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
@Relora-
Quote :
as for al of u saying this is rude and mean ur
wrong she doesn't mean ban kick-off she means kick-off her throne in a
way.She is not trying to be rude she is trying to bring us some
confidence which some of us lack and she never said we r going to kick
her off fantage that was only in the title and that title didn't really
refer to ban her just said KICK CIVIC PRINCESS OFF FIRST WHICH MIGHT OF
BEEN TO GET MORE PPL TO READ I HOPE U KEEP ALL OF THIS IN MIND BEFOR U
COMMENT MORE MISGUIDED THINGS

Its somewhat a shocking comment!
Quote :
"She is trying to bring some confidence into us".
Can I ask what confidence do you mean by? What confidence when she (bbuny) herself said in her post that lets beat her off (in the sense of levels), are you trying to say confidence of being better then other people? I couldn't by any chance understand your comment (no offense)

Your last words were sensible and good. Very Happy

grrr yaat least i wrote something that makes sense lolz hehe

ya but guyz come on red_ninja doesnt goo on her account anymore i talk to her on yotube and facebook and stuff shes awesome but lets make the most of it theres people who think civic_princess is the best let them think that,anyway its none of our business if cic_princess gave her account to red_ninja let that be we dont need to interrupt and stuff she gives her account away what do we care at the end of the day its civic_princess life not ours!

omg ive never wrote that much!

lol! im so happy of what i wrote (see) lol!

Of course, its others peoples lives and we don't care what they do in it! But people yet tend to get into other people's lives and end up either in a fight or something worse. People, everyone has their own life and our job is to take care of our own lives.
When people speak about other people and what they did, that's when it becomes annoying.

@Racchel- Sensible, meaningful words Smile
Not at all long .lol.
Back to top Go down
sheryy
New Fantagian

Location : About to scream and kill u if u ask one more time O-e

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 pm

YOU SHOULD SHES SELFISH AND MEAN Evil or Very Mad SHES HORRIBLE!SHE BRAGS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantage.com/
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

^And take it this way, imagine YOUR Civic, and Civic takes your place saying that. You'll feel sad about it, won't you? Maybe you should kick yourself off. :3
And just stop about her anyways. Gawd, have you NOTICED it a game? It's not reality...

Last edited by pokeranger on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 pm

most people don't care about civic princess.She deserves where she is by effort.She is not a horrible person.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:44 am

look civic is my freind on fantage and facebook and utube she told me that everyday when she wants to go online theres people that pose like her which she hates! and when she loggs in people crowd aroind her she doesnt like it she told me she wants to b normall like everyone else so thats why and if you dont believe me go on youtube her name is soaxloaxjen

just please understandd her because everyone is different you might not know shes a really kind person so please dont underestimate her
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 pm

I agree with Racchel BTW freedom 4eva that kinda is what confidence is lolz if i didnt think i was better than i couldn,t have much confidence now could i?

BTW why r we even commenting on this i mean even if this were rude than why bother?diffrent ppl have diffrent beliefs thoughts and feelings to things some ppl r rude by nature and thats how they gain confidence or a sense of belonging and from what i am getting from this post that bbuny just wants either
A attention for comments
B A sense that she is inchrage of something big
or
C thats just how she acts in some situations

and if u ppl r so bugged by this post than maybe u shouldnt comment or ask bbunny what she thinks her self maybe she didn't mean for it to come out in that way if that is so i think we all might need to apologize for our assumptions

comment if u will i would like to see how this all plays out and all if u disagree very much with what i say than i would like to know why and i i will edit this post

thnx for taking ur time to read this

MERRY CHRISTMAS ON FANTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IN REAL LIFE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Only wannabe's are posting rude stuff about her. I mean, Civic is a normal girl, a normal life, but not a normal life on fantage. It's not fun when people are surrounding you saying, "OMG IT'S CIVIC! CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?" I mean, that doesn't seem fun. >.>
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I hate how half the people who trash talk her, go off of what others say, who go off of what others say, who go off of what OTHERS say, who then, go off of someone who is jealous of her. It's stupid really.
Back to top Go down
kene21
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Speakingof her her boyfriend red_ninja is also green_ninja, red_wing, and red4ninja[quote
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

kene21 wrote:
Speakingof her her boyfriend red_ninja is also green_ninja, red_wing, and red4ninja[quote
i saaw green_ninja today at fashionistaguru's party and i said "red?" and others were like "i dont like u ur so mean"
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:24 am

really ya they make so many accounts sometimes u really dnt know if he is red_ninja

jen and red_ninja r added to me on facebook and utube and red has 2 utube acc so has jen i agree with jen cuz something haappened with her other utube acc but red nothing happned to him and he just wasted time making a acc when he has one sometimes they dnt make sense

and thnx @relora for agreeing with me!
(hehe)
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Junior Fantagian
Kairi

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:59 pm

lol civic_princess did not quit after all she got on and had an upgrade to her fantage account i know that because she put it on youtube
Back to top Go down
elizabeth816
New Fantagian
elizabeth816

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Why kick civic_princess off? I mean, winning isn't everything as some people said. DON'T KICK HER! She worked ever since the FIRST day of Fantage to get her level. I don't care if you try but DON'T KICK HER OFF! She deserves her place. You don't!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplesite.com/helpontheweb/
lole1239
Regular Fantagian
lole1239

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 pm

um i don't know civic_princess but she sound mean so could someone tell me who she is?
Back to top Go down
http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
elizabeth816
New Fantagian
elizabeth816

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 pm

lole1239 wrote:
um i don't know civic_princess but she sound mean so could someone tell me who she is?

She is a member who joined on the very first day of Fantage opening. Other members did too. AND SHES NOT MEAN! I saw her chat and she was really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplesite.com/helpontheweb/
lole1239
Regular Fantagian
lole1239

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

oh i am sorry i still dont know who she is
Back to top Go down
http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

guys civic didnt quit she lied plus shes mean she haves issues in life so dont bother her plz! Sad she sweared to me on utube i blocked her... and removed comment...
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!   KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KICK CIVIC_PRINCESS OFF FIRST!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next