Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help with Fantage stickers :]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

Help with Fantage stickers :] Empty
PostSubject: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi everyone!! Very Happy Well, I'm kinda stuck on Fantage. You can recieve stickers and you get points and level up .. right?? I made a new account and like bought a lot of stickers and gave it to my real account. But now, I cant anymore my sticker pages only goes up to 77 pages, and after I filled up the 77th page it didnt give me another page 0.0
I really want more sticker pages so people can give me more stickers and I level up and not stay on the level 675 all the time Razz

Any help would be appreciated,

Jenny2466
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 pm

well, you can delete stickers. even if you delete them, you still keep the points for them.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Well, I agree with you radio gummie! Thanks for trying to help, but theres a lot of sticker pages and Im too lazy to delete them Razz
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Then too bad. o.o
Back to top Go down
tiaryn
New Fantagian
tiaryn

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm

I have that problem, too. My pages get "stuck" on every filled page. When this happens, I go to my sticker page 5, delete one sticker, add a sticker (I add a party sticker, LOL), close my idfone, open my idfone, then another page is added. So everytime it gets stuck, I go back to the same page and replace the party sticker I gave myself before with another party sticker. This way I can keep the stickers my friends gave me, except the initial first one i had to delete to start off. It works for me everytime and I'm up to sticker page 151. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 am

Hmmm...... what I suggest you do is that you could move some of your stickers into your sticker inventory, then add more stickers onto that last page. Or you can delete stickers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Fantage stickers :]   Help with Fantage stickers :] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with Fantage stickers :]
Page 1 of 1