Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Vocaloid?

Go down 
+24
el
I
Flynn
o
alex
v
Lineesa
~fashionistaguru~httie
Bloobu
bladerunner22
Magdaleena
RadioGummie
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
S
Burittanie
nymphie
Jian
Makkine
Relora
Abbey
snake
xXlexiXx
Bluerivers
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Mine's gotta be neru akita.

What are yours?

(if it's miku pick at least one otherr one lol >.<)
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 pm

what is that?!
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

i'm stuck between miku, teto, and iroha.
i sound like iroha. ^^

your mom. @ alex
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm

alex15566 wrote:
what is that?!

AWESOME

My favourites..Luka, & Rin/Len
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Neru Akita
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

i bet you don't even know what a vocaloid is.
name three more, relora. |:
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Um, well, I love Gumi. She's the most realistic out of all the Vocaloids, IMO. ALSO ALL HER SONGS WINWINWIWNWINWIN.

Yeah Blue, I figured you'd like Neru. xD. Even though she's not an official Vocaloid.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Gumi, Miku,SF-A2 Miki, Yuki,Luka,VY1/Neru ( their voices kinda sound the same) and Sweet Ann
Yes i know, i have a lot -dies-
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

@spiderpancake thats rlly not funny thats kinda mean if you ask me i dont know alot about manga sorry for asking good lord
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

i got to say

Luka
Len
Gumi
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

alex15566 wrote:
@spiderpancake thats rlly not funny thats kinda mean if you ask me i dont know alot about manga sorry for asking good lord

IT'S NOT A MANGA T_T

and i wasn't even talking to you.
do you READ?

god people are idiots these days...

AND LOL WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME SPIDERPANCAKE LOL
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

alex15566 wrote:

woman learn about vocaloid then or become the next alice!
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Carrot girl, Ice Cream guy, and Banana Dude! 8D
(Gumi, Kaito, and Len)
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Road-a-rolla twins. Luka, and I like mikuuuuu. I really don't know about any others except for:

miku
luka
kaito
len & rin
gumi
gackpoid
teto

Those are the only ones I've heard. I haven't heard Neru yet..
thasha-bout it. My vocaloid knowledge has become limited, but I know all the epic miku songs. (Srsly) hurrhurr

Last edited by Sarah on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
alex15566 wrote:

woman learn about vocaloid then or become the next alice!

I became the next Alice.
Its not so hard to survive actually. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

?????????????

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm not into vocaloids >.< I'm gonna admit I AM NOT SAVVY ABOUT THEM either. I really only know of 3. xD

Hatsune Miku/ miku miku (I actually stumbled across this because of lucky star the anime)
Teto ( in a related video of miku)
& I'm not really a fan but i know of sweet ann.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm

I kinda like it, but I haven't heard enough songs to pick a favorite singer yet.

But I did find a page with all the Vocaloid songs. Here: http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/38636
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm not exactly a lover, but I have heard it before. Don't know my fave vocaloid though.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Hatune/Zatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Neru Akita. Haku Yowanne is okay but I don't REALLY like her XD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

yea i don't know about some stupid anime/manga thing or whatever y?
No offense but i live in the country (unfortunately around really brain-dead red-necks >.<)
and the only person who likes that stuff is the errr most unpopular weirdest ,and as much as i don't like to judge ppl,Ugliest girl in my school
i used to be friends with her but...She cut herself (well she attempted to cut herself)twice and started to underage drink. can't hang around that type of energy and negativity.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Relora wrote:
yea i don't know about some stupid anime/manga thing or whatever y?
No offense but i live in the country (unfortunately around really brain-dead red-necks >.<)
and the only person who likes that stuff is the errr most unpopular weirdest ,and as much as i don't like to judge ppl,Ugliest girl in my school
i used to be friends with her but...She cut herself (well she attempted to cut herself)twice and started to underage drink. can't hang around that type of energy and negativity.
Well, well, not all anime fans are cutters and underage drinkers. And maybe she just has some problems in her life, and you calling her "ugly" and "unpopular" doesn't help. :/.

Anime is awesome, try to learn a bit more about it before posting things like that.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

I know this. it only takes one takes one to ruin the image sometimes.I know what you say is true but if u were me i am sure u couldn't help but wonder a little bit
oh and anime is not really fun to me it bores me out of my mind I have the right to share my opinion as many of u seem to talk about that
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Relora wrote:
I know this. it only takes one takes one to ruin the image sometimes.I know what you say is true but if u were me i am sure u couldn't help but wonder a little bit
oh and anime is not really fun to me it bores me out of my mind I have the right to share my opinion as many of u seem to talk about that
Oh, I see. That's the problem, you need to think objectively instead of generalizing an entire group.

I've never said anything about sharing opinions, that's the rest of the forumites. As a matter of fact, I am against using "it's just my opinion!" as a justification for an argument, since it's lazy and doesn't help the other person see your point of view, which is the point of making an argument.

Now, which anime have you watched? I'm not trying to be defensive here, but I agree that there are some very boring anime and that anime in general isn't for everyone, but it's just a question.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Bleach and a few others but those were all forever ago

i agree with ur second paragraph was waiting for someone to finally satnd up about it didn't want it to be me lol

and thats just how i see things sometimes sorry bad Afterschool band practice i guess it hasn't cleared away yet :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vocaloid?   Favorite Vocaloid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Vocaloid?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next