Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid [RP]

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
Lenka
evan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 pm

So we are starting!
Applications are open until April 9th!
So hurry up!
http://www.fantageforum.com/t14817-vocaloid-rp-apps
C'mon!

I'm starting later.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:53 pm

((Um um um I'm not 100% sure what I am supposed to do so I will just chill in my computer for a while yup))

Lenka blinked her pixel eyes and stretched. "Ah oh oh oh oh!" she sang, warming up her vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm

((We are all in the same computer, and we lives in files, which are basically houses))

IA woke up and sang to the holographic birds. She ate some breakfast, and headed to the desktop.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Lenka rifled through the different yellow and black outfits in her closet, selecting one with a skirt and hooded sweater.

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Akita Neru woke up in her bed, though her back hurt since the pixilish bed was very hard feeling. She got dressed and ready. Neru was wearing her normal, recolored miku oufit. When She went down for breakfast, she had a quick pixel waffle with milk. Neru headed out of her file, hoping to have a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:08 pm

[I hope I did this right >~<]

Mikuo wakes up with a yawn on the pixel bed. He stretches his amrs and legs as he reaches for the end table. He puts on his reading glasses and gets up. He rubs his eyes and pulls the pixelated curtains back.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Neru was walking, but tripped on her way. "Ugh, not again!" she yelled to herself. Neru was already getting annoyed in the beginning of the day. She got back up and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm

IA saw Neru struggling to get help. "Do you...need any help there?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Luo Tianyi finished dressing up and got out of her file to walk around and stretch her legs, maybe chat with some other Vocaloids like her.

"Tianyi! Tianyi!" Her robot-like pet; Tian Dian called out.

Tian Dian would always say her name, she's pretty used to it since she hears it everyday.

Luo Tianyi walked around some others' files and some programs Master downloaded. Some were pretty weird and didn't know what they do, but some like UTAU are pretty self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

IA left because Neru wasn't responding. She headed towards the internet.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Mikuo changes into his normal outfit and grabs a pixel book. He went downstairs to have a little breakfast- a piece of pixel toast and a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

IA got bored of searching the web for cute downloadable pixel outfits, so she went to Photoshop and made an icon. She put the icon in Len's folder, because she secretly has a crush on him. She wrote a little letter in Word for him, too:

Dear Len,
I hope you enjoy this icon I made for you! I'm sure you don't know who I am, so I can tell you that I like you.
From,
??
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Neru looked up. "I'm okay" she she said as she walked away to where she was heading since IA had already left.

((Sorry I was busy with Easter stuff so I could not RP))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Mikuo adjusts his reading glasses so that he can read his book. The book was a story Master is typing up in Microsoft Word. Master only has two chapters done. By far, the story looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Neru just gave up on where she was going, so went back into her file. When neru was back, she opened a mysterious tape that was there. When she saw the film, it showed her masters face. "What is this?" She would repeatedly whisper.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 pm

Mikuo was now laying down on the pixel couch, staring up at the ceiling. He's not really the social kind of guy, so he is almost always in that 'file' of his. He takes off his reading glasses and lets them land on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Luo Tianyi -

Luo Tianyi walked around the desktop, bored with no one to talk to except her pet Tian Dian. She spotted her location, Master's Vocaloid program.. Tianyi opened it so she can sing and fix some of her messed up song files.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Mikuo decided to finally get out of his file, so he walks out to the desktop. There were other files nearby and all of these programs around.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Neru took out the tape because it was very odd. She decided to text somebody on her phone. She was bored so she decided to text Mikuo. "Hey, watcha doing? Trust me, there is NOTHING for me to do right now!" she wrote on her text.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Luo Tianyi -

Tianyi quickly finished a few song files and closed off Vocaloid, just a few fixes like changing off-pitch to the right note and all that.

Tianyi sat on the corner of the desktop near the Windows button so she can just relax for a short while with no loud noises.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 pm

[sorry had to take a shower]

Mikuo had his phone in his pocket. It vibrated, meaning he has gotten a text. He takes it out of his pocket to the read the text. He replies back:

Hey, me too. I have nothing to do either. All I did was read a book and lounge on the couch
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Aiko took her cellphone and joined a chat room with a random vocaloid she met the other day.

Aiko819: Hey, 'sup?
Unknown101: Nothing
Aiko819: So, what were you doing?
User Unknown101 has disconnected.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Neru replied back saying "I wish something different would happen for once, every day feels as if the same things happens a lot, there is not much to do."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Aiko sighed and closed the chat room. She created a new one and sent an invitation to every vocaloid she knew. "Please join my chat room, the code is ----- x ----- x ------, and I'm so bored right now! If you find this message, then please join!" She sent it and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Luo Tianyi -

Tianyi's phone beeped. *Beep, beep!* It was an invitation to a chat room, she entered the code and joined. She first started to just say hello and to see how it goes.

Tianyi: Hello! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid [RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next