Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP~

Go down 
+3
Silver
Squirtle
evan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

You guys can start before me.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm

(I really don't know how to start...)

Teto Kasane was in her virtual room, just listening to some instromental music. (we are in computers, right?) She got bored, so she decided to call Gumi! (Ocean's character) She got up, and went to her desk, she moved all of her leftovers of french bread over, and found her cell phone. She called the number.

"Hey Gumi, wanna chat?" She said.

(I might not be online for some of this right now since i have to go to sleep soon.)

Last edited by Teto Kasane on Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"NOOOO!" Len screamed, as Rin crashed into him with her roadroller. "Why are you so crazy, sis?" Rin rolled her eyes playfully, and teased, "I'm not crazy, it's just that you're really stupid!" She started giggling as her brother stomped in frustration. "Can we do something else? Like, play Madoka Magica on our PSPs?" Len asked Rin. (Listen to Remote Controller by them im listening to it right nao) Rin responded, "Sure!" and they walked into their file.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Miku was bored she was sitting on her purple couch. She was braiding her hair to see if she could do anything. She then was looking at the braid it was not her best she got up undoing it then went onto her pogo stick. She then was tryin new tricks on it. She then licked a lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Gumi was not replying, so Teto decided to work on her singing skills. She grabbed her mic, and turned it on. "I will sing Fukkirita!" She said. She started singing, and started dancing.

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:47 pm

IA was quietly humming to herself. She was in her room and sitting on her bed, swing her legs. IA kicked a manga aside and signed. This was boring. Very boring, she thought to herself. She walked across the room, picked the manga up, and went back to her original spot to read it.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Neru didn't feel like getting out of her bed. She had the sheets pulled over her head, and she was in her yellow pajamas.

[BLAH THIS POST SUCKS]
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Teto got bored, so she went to the kitchen to eat. She took out some french bread, and some water.
She sat down at the table, in silence. She slowly started eating, but her mind drifted off.

"I wonder what it is like to be in a concert..It sounds like a really busy place, with who knows, it could be over 500 people. You know, where I am it is such a small place. It is pretty much just calling the other vocaloids, or being in my room. Most of the time, the house feels empty anyway. Maybe I should invite all the vocaloids into my file, I have never done that before. You know, I will!"

Teto got up as she finished her bread, and left the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Haku was sitting on her bed. Bored. Doing nothing.

Just hacking files of other accounts and texting.

Bored.

Haku decided to text her friends.

5/25/13
Send to: Teto Kasane, Neru , Gumi Megpoid, IA, [23 more]

Subject: BORED.

Hi guys, im super bored. Who wants to go to the downtown Cafe' and chat?

-Haku

She walked to the Cafe' and sat down at a large table.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:05 pm

5/25/13

Send to:Yowane Haku

Sure! I will be there soon.

Teto took her coat and some money, and headed to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:08 pm

"Ugh. Len, this is boring." Rin rolled her eyes, and tossed to the side. "Aw, c'mon, Rin!" he replied, "We haven't even beaten Walpurgis Night in the third run!"
"Who cares, Len..." Rin sat up, and dragged herself to her recording booth. "Wanna do Evillious Chronicles with me?" Rin asked Len. "Umm, don't we need to invite Miku, Kaito, Meiko, Ney, Prima, Kaai, Gumi, Gackupo, and Haku?" He opened the glass door to his recording booth. "I'll just text them. Neru'll probably forward it to everyone," Rin replied.
Rin: Hey guys, come do Story of Evil with us! Perform your favorite song that you sing at the Documents Center! Right now!

"Come, stupid brother. Let's get over there." Rin said, and dragged him out of their file.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Neru moans as her phone started vibrating on the end table. She removes the sheets and picks it up to read the text from Haku.

Date Sent: 5/25/13
Subject: RE: BORED
Send to: Haku Yowane

"Alright, I'll come. Just let me drag myself out of my bed and get dressed"

Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:42 pm

(Guys,,, please lusten to my post. Tgat's tge talent show i was telling you about)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Miku rolled over to look at her computer. It was a message from Rin telling her to come, do sorry of evil with us. Sing a song. Miku then opened her drawer and got dressed. She then ran out of her file to meet Rin and Len in the document center.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"Len-kun, what are you singing?" Rin asked Len. "Oh, Rin-chan, I was thinking of singing Re_Birthday." Rin smiled and replied, "Oh, that's a beautiful song, especially with the 'ru ri ra, ru ri ras'! I was thinking we could do our Kokoro duet....but I guess you want to perform alone..." Rin kicked a pixel pebble that was in front of the Document Center. "Hey, Rin-chan, we could still do it. I didn't even post the list yet!" Len said. Rin then developed a smile on her face, because she loved singing that song. ((Kokoro is so sad :c))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Teto got the text.((i know you did not list my character but whatever))

She fixed her hair, and headed up. "I can't wait!" She thought.

(short post..)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:56 pm

((It's okay, they got the idea for the talent show just by thinking of that; they sent the message to everyone through.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:02 pm

(( SORRY I'M LATE.))

Gumi was practicing her singing and dancing, swaying her hips around and singing. She heard a beep, and paused. She picked up her phone, hoping around. It was from Rin; A TALENT SHOW! Gumi replied,

" Where we meeting?!! I CAN'T WAIT!" She sent it and waited for a reply, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Rin: Oh, hi Gumi! We're having the talent show at the Documents Cener. Len is singing Re_Birthday and I'm singing Meltdown. Gackupo is singing Madness of Duke Venomania, and you can choose your song! After, we're going to go to the Showstopper Playhouse file and do Evillious Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Gumi replied, " I SHALL SING MY CRUSH WAS A MONSTER BOY AND SHOW OFF MY AMAZING DANCE MOVES. SEE YOU THERE!" She sent the message and ran to the documents centre, jumping. " HELLO EVERYONE!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:15 am

((Umm Ocean just to be clear Gumi's most popular headcanon is a shy but creative person))

"Hi, Gumi!" the twins exclaimed at the same time, and then looked at eachother, "Hey! You said what I said!" The twins rolled their eyes at eachother. Len continued, "Just go put your name down on the song board!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:32 am

(( Well I used my own head-canon. OuO))

" Okay!" Gumi jumped, scribbling her name down.

UGH THE DREADED ONE LINER
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 am

Luka as usual lying on the sofa. She saw the email by Haku on her phone.
She replied:
To: Haku

Alright! I'll be there in just a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocaloid RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP~   Vocaloid RP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP~
Page 1 of 1