Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid [RP]

Go down 
+5
emiko
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Hyli was a peculiar type of vocaloid. She was VERY new to the buisness and she was VERY popular. She didn't mind though, she wanted to have a normal, endless, childhood in her master's computer. Her master had made quite a lot of songs with her, but it was weird how she heard her voice, withot her singing or a video playing..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Neru was playing with Fluffy,teaching her new tricks.Fluffy wasn't an ordinary turtle.Fluffy had bright orange/yellowish eyes and a yellow shell.She was a VERY RARE computer turtle that can be brought for 1,000 Vocapoints,Master spent a lot of money on Neru's long living turtle.Neru loved it dearly and cherished it forever,Master makes a lot of Neru's music videos and makes her sing covers from different Vocaloids she finds no interest in at all.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Emi was sleeping in her bed, with a book in one hand. She didn't feel like waking up, since she was reading her book for most of the night. She really hates Master. Instead of making her have a mature voice, she has a child-ish voice, and it's pitched-up from Miku voicebank. She hated her voice so much.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm

''Good boy''! Neru squealed she didn't care if Miku or the other Vocaloids heard her,it was Fluffy and Neru's time whether they like it or not. Neru was in her yellow and orange room full of posters of her self and a sound track of all her CD's.She put Fluffy back in her cage and slipped off her pony tail.Her hair fell straight onto her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Hyli walks out the door of her house. She lived wih all the other vocaloids on a 'neighborhood' where all of their programs were stored. All of the houses were big and made of bricks, painted white, with a backyard and a red roof. All the houses looked the same at outside but they were different at the inside. The first floor (Hyli's house.) Was huge. The kitchen had tools made of gold and the shelves and other things were white or really dark brown. The floor was a pattern of white and black squares. There was the hallway leading to her room, which had a huge bed with pastel pink sheets. Her walls were of all pastel colors. Her walking closet was full of all types of clothing, from casual to punk. She had a white desk with pencilcases, music albums, scrapbooks and more. She had alot of shelves filled with precious papers, contracts, fanmail and her drawings.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Emi finally wakes up, and she rolls off of her bed. She moans, and she gets up. Her eyes almost got blinded. Her bedroom walls were bright blue and bright violent. Her sheets were sky blue. Her clothes were they only things that had the colors of black and any type of dark colors. Not to mention her hair is REALLY bright white.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Neru heard Hyli leave ''YES''! She cheered happily jumping around,Her house was modern yellow,she had a round table and a big plasma tv with all her music videos stored in the software.Neru got out of her queen sized bedroom and walked into the living room with the orange round sofa and the Daisy flower pot.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Hyli's house was modern and beautiful. There was a wooden staircase thst led to the second floor. The second floor contained her own recording studio with all the musical instruments ever invented. There was a waiting room, guest room and she had a terrace with a pool and a BBQ. There was also a indoor jacuzzi.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

(How is your house Modern if you explained it all colorfully in the 1st post you made?)

Neru decided to go on a walk,it was 90 degrees outside so she took off her sweater and pulled her hair into a side bun and skipped down her yellow/orange patterned stair case.She opened the door and saw Hyli ''Oh god'' Neru said and walked down her stair cases trying not to get close to Hyli.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

((Her room is the pastel color.))

"Whats wrong?" She asked, staring at Neru and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Sarah Jackson -

Sarah was stabbing a Miku doll with a fork.

"Don't. Touch. My. Project DIVA Kaito!" She says stabbing harder with an evil face.

Sarah was really angry for her master leaving her, her master left her since she forgot her password and got a new computer with Pokaloid. But she took it out on this torned and broken Miku doll. Sarah turned back with a huff and spotted her Project Diva Kaito, she ran for it with love eyes but suddenly stopped.. How unusual..

"I have to get out of here." She says looking down with the bent fork.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Neru sat on her porch and began eating Voca-Noddles happily ''Yummy'' she whispered to her self in joy,it wasn't normal for Neru to be happy without Fluffy besides her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Hyli rolls her eyes, and stares at Neru. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Haku stared at the wine bottle. Her eyes sparkled. "Must.... resist... wine.... MUST RESIST...." She stopped. "I CANT TAKE IT!" She grabbed the wine bottle and drank out of it. "Need...." She stopped. She slammed the wine bottle at the carpet, shatteres of glass everywhere. "Ugh... i need to stop." She set up her camera. " I need to finish my music video." She coughed. She turned the camera, and sang Daughter of White in a perfect voice."Everybody,was gone but me with the white hair..." She sang the whole song. "WOOP!" She got on her computer and sent the music video too all the vocaloids. She got her earmuff headphones and listened to Gangnam Style.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Emi holds onto her book and walks downstairs. Her house looks very bland to her. The walls are just white, while the furniture was just all blue and black. She plops onto the couch and picks up where she thinks she left off last night.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Hyli puts her headphones back on and hears Haku's voice. She sent me another of her songs.. She thought. Well atleast its only the song, not the music video.. She thought. A hologram popped out infront of her. Oh, I see, there's the video too..
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Kaai Yuki was sitting in her room. There was nothing to do today, and it wasn't even a school day. She knew her friends weren't there because she had called them, and she didn't spend time with older vocaloids. I wonder if I should sing a new song. The owner of the computer wasn't there either, and so she was left not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Hyli placed the headphones on her ears and pressed a button. She called Kaai Yuki.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Mayu sat wondering. Should I write another demo before my unveil? No? Yes? I just can't think. I'm too exited! I'm gonna be a vocaloid! She was confused. Was she happy or sad? Mayu took out her laptop and looked at one of her demos: Caramel Sugar. Is it good enough? Mayu asked herself. She sat puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 pm

She called Kaai Yuki. "Um, hey, Kaai, its me, Hyli, would you like to sing a duet?" She asked. "You know, since I'm 10 and you're 9."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 pm

It was around 7:00, and I had to go over to babysit Kaai Yuki. When I was walking towards her file, I heard talking. I went and rang the doorbell sound effect. "Kaai! It's Mayu!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 pm

''Shut up You git'' Neru said and kicked Hyli off her porch and smirked ''LEAVE'' Neru demanded pointing to Hayli's house across from Neru's.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Emi was "in the zone" with her book. She just keeps on reading.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm

((What? Baybysit? Okay, it's fine))
Kaai grabbed her phone. "Hi, Hyli! Yes, that sounds wonderful! Just a second." She ran to the door and opened it, covering the phone. "Hi, Mayu," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Sarah Jackson -

Sarah took a nice long walk outside of her house, it was tiring. She kept wearing her normal outfit even though it was a bit chilly outside. Once she came out she saw a yellow haired girl pointing to a house and saying leave.

What's that about? She thought shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocaloid [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid [RP]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next