Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid [RP]

Go down 
+5
emiko
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Hyli looked at Neru. "I'm sorry, Kaii, I'll call you back." She said, turning off her phone-headphone. "Neru, just stop being so annoying for one second!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Haku stared at the peices of shattered glass. "I gotta clean this up." She swiped all the glass shards.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm

''Pfft'' Neru snickered as Hyli asked Kaai for a duet,Neru threw a chip at Hyli and went inside her house slamming the door.Neru plopped down onto the couch and opened a Vocaloid fan magazine about her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:40 pm

She turned off her phone and walked into her house. It was mostly red and white, with the occasional orange-yellow. She sat on her couch and waited for Mayu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 pm

"Hi Kaai!" Mayu said happily. "Any friends over tonight?" She asked politely, hoping to get more buck for her bang. ((get it?))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 pm

"UGH im bored. im gonna call Kaii." She got her blackberry phone and texted. Hey, can i come over to your place? She entered and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 pm

"I don't think so." Her phone beeped and she turned it on. It was a text from Haku. She replied, saying, Sure,y you can come over. "Actually, Haku is coming now."
((Remember my signature people))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh, ok! Haku cam come over now if she wants! What for?" Mayu asked.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 pm

(BLEEEH sorry i spell kaai wrong XDDD)

She texted back. KK, ill be right there! She walked to Kaii's. Kaai's. She knocked on the door. "Haku here!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Mayu answered the door. "Hi Haku!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Neru grabbed her laptop that had the letter N on it in huge Letters and made a live broad casting so her and her friends can communicate.''Hello Fans'' Neru said waving and smiling happily.She answered their questions ''Wheres Fluffy?'' one fan asked ''I'll get him''! Said Neru and she skipped to her room she grabbed Fluffy and brang her back to the living room and put his face on camera.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Kaai was glad that someone had come. She had forgotten earlier that Mayu was coming. "Do you want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm

"Well do you want to, Haku? Hay! I have an idea! How about we do my collaboration demo thats due tomorrow?" Mayu added
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Haku sat on the couch. "Im bored, so i came over." She smiled at Mayu. "I didnt know you were here! Sup." She wondered. "Mabye we can see the ovies or sing or something."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"So would you like to?" Mayu asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Sarah Jackson -

Sarah walked to the orange haired girl's house just to be sure. She knocked onto the door and waited for an answer.

"Hello!?" She yells softly.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm

"We can do all of those, right?" She checked to see what movies were there right now. "Look! Alice in Musicland! Starring Miku as Alice."
((Oh god watch the PV okay?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Hyli completely ignored Neru and walked to Kaai's house, on the other end of the neighborhood. She knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm

She opened the door. "Hi Hyli! It's like a party in here. I was thinking we could watch a movie and then sing a song!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm

"Cool! I was just writing one down. Do you have a piano?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

"Hey! Maybe you can help with my demo, Hyli! No one else wants to..." Mayu said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Sarah Jackson -

Sarah was waiting for the orange haired girl [[ Neru. ]] to open up, she had to go to her concert soon but had the time to wait..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Neru walked towards the door and opens the door ''SARAH''! she screamed,she leaped into Sarah's arms knocking her down onto the floor ''Sorry''! Neru said and helped Sarah up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:22 pm

"Or a duet!" She said. "I'll teach you the song, and we can sing it together."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yeah, Its supposed to be a collaboration, 4-8 other vocaloids! thats why I need Kaai and Haku..." Mayu said. "But, I guess that means I'll always be unfinished work..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid [RP]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next