Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid [RP]

Go down 
+5
emiko
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

"Can we do my song first? I have a recording studio at my house." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

"Ok, but I'm babysitting." I said to Hyli.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:36 pm

"Oh... We can wait.." Hyli said. She walked out of the house and sat on a bench in her park.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Emi drops her book on the floor. "How long have I been reading" She whispers to herself. "Oh well, that doesn't matter" She decides to go take a walk. She walks outside and just takes a short walk.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Hyli gets tired and goes to her house. She skips the rehearsal and goes to bed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Sarah Jackson -

"Ooh. So you're the one pointing at a house." She says rubbing her head, "Couldn't see you as good since the sunlight was blocking it."

Sarah dusted her skirt and entered Neru's house with a welcome.

"Well, I can't stay that long." She says taking off her sneakers, "Have a concert soon."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 pm

''Oh I wish you could stay longer'' Neru said pouting like a little baby ''Wheres the wittle babies'' Neru said a baby tone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Hyli dreams about her twin sister,Echo, who never got to turn into a vocaloid.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

((Is it me, or does Neru look like Lily?))

Lily was confused.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

((Did you do your app?))
Hyli wakes up and notices there were tears in her eyes. She wipes them away and goes up the stairs. She enters her indoor jacuzzi.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Neru handed Sarah some cookies and smiled ''You are my bffffff'' Neru said smiling she leant in and hugged Sarah tightly,''Your the only one I can confide in'' Neru said sadly wiping her tears slowly coming out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Sarah Jackson -

"Come on, Neru!" She says waving her arms in the air, "You know you can go with me. Concert tickets..!"

Sarah waves the 16 tickets on her hands.

"Limo comes at 8:oo PM." She says giving her a ticket.

--

"You're my BFF, too." She says patting Neru's head, "Now we defeat Mik- Nevermind."

Sarah forgets about 'it' and hugs Neru.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Mayu walked over to the couch, where Kaai and Haku where sitting nicely. Watching Alice in Musicland. The. Most. Pathetic. Movie. EVER!!!!!! I took out the next Voca- Beat Magazine and looked at the article about me being the next vocaloid. Mayu Read:
MAYU. She is the newest vocaloid, and unveils December 5th, performing her newest demo. The first vocaloid3 will be doing a collaboration that I hope she wil figure out soon!But we don't know yet- maybe she won't be a vocaloid!
"Gosh. Maybe she won't be a vocaloid! Your FACE!" Mayu sort of muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 pm

''We will defeat Miku''! Neru said cheerfully she took one ticket and smiled ''I bet your gonna be awesome tonight''! Neru said she quickly scurried to her cupboard taking out a messed up Miku rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Sarah Jackson -

"Thanks Neru." She says eating a cookie, "My agent already told me the concert was already on the news and mostly all tickets were sold out except these."

Sarah plays with the left tickets while munching on her cookie.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hyli yawns and walks out of the jacuzzi. She was very tired. She put on a long purple skirt. Then, she puts on a short brown shirt that showed her belly button. She puts on a necklace with a HUGE sapphire on it. She had to do a music video. She placed a beautfiil Lotus flowerbin her hair and styled her bangs to the side. She went to her changing room. She got her makeup and nails gone. Then, they curled her hair and applied temporal dark pink highlights on her hair. She was taken in a limo, with fans all around her to ARCHIVE 18. It looked like a abandones city. The cameras stared rolling and Hyli started singing. She danced gracefully and sang even beautiful-er. She was wearing a hippie hairband (the one that goes through your forehead.) Hours seemed to have passed. The crew started clapping and whistling. Hyli bowed as she put on her normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:31 am

Neru nodded her head ''I am gonna go ready'' Neru said smiling,she had on her Pajamas and panda slippers.She closed the door behind her she took out her vocaloid outfit and fixed her hair she walked out and spinned ''How do I look''?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Mayu was ready for her next demo, which, she guessed, she was gonna do alone.
She put on a White Corset Tank with the clefs on it, a plaid piano skirt, because piano bottoms are her signature, Long combat boots, and her vinyl accessory, but with a train flowing down from it that looks like the staff in a written song.
Mayu was carried to her next demo in a limo. She was gonna do it in the VIP Club of the concert hall. Mayu was walking in and she bumped into someone. Miku, She thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:14 pm

''I'll meet you there kisses''! said Neru she grabbed her purse and walked into her limo ''Vocaloid Concert please'' Neru said and walked into the concert,When she was there she saw Mayu and Miku ''Aw look who came'' Neru said rudely she chuckled and walked off to her dressing room.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:22 pm

"Neru, you've got some attitude!" Mayu snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Neru blew a kiss at Mayu and laughed really hard ''Shut up kid'' Neru spat back sternly.Neru doesn't like Mayu,shes just like Miku.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well, maybe you should for a change! Your mouth is so filthy we can't even let you into our houses!" Mayu spat,"Probably you're jealous that I was programmed to be Miku's cousin!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Hyli sighed Oh wow, everyone's having a concert. None will go to mine.. she thought, sadly. She was wearing her original outfit and a high ponytail.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Mayu saw hyli in the distance. "Hyli! Come here!" Mayu said, "This is Miku Hatsune."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Hpyli walked up to Miku. "Oh hi, I'm Hyli, the newest vocaloid. Great fan." She said, shaking Miku's hand. "Can you perform a duet of Joker with me please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid [RP]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next