Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you hatch eggs? :/

Go down 
+5
Kensharma
shadow_on_fantage
snake
Mustard
Fluffy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy
New Fantagian
Fluffy

How do you hatch eggs? :/ Empty
PostSubject: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am

I have 2 starter eggs and they won't hatch.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Okay, this is a very hard step to all humanity in many ways, and forms. We could tell you how to do it into the point, but we will tell you by steps.
1- CONCENTRATE! As a fact, eggs do NOT hatch by their own, stay online staring it for about 3 hours, and follow the next step.
2- DO NOT, BY ANY MEANS leave the computer alone, switch tabs, or ANYTHING, or else, it will suffer severe allergies all its life, we don't want that, do we?
3- WHEN you see it halfway about to crack, scratch your screen as hardest possible, it will crack the egg faster, AND it will live forever, too!
4- WHEN the egg is cracked, you will see something adorable, or hideous. Higher expectations on hideous, though.
5- Make your fantagian character go in circles around the animal, atleast about 100 times.
6- If a fantage poppup comes up, you have failed. IMMEDIATELY start the process again.
Good Day, and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm

pokemon?
it takes a certain amount of steps.
UM-DUH.

fantage;
LOLWHOGIVESASH!T
Back to top Go down
shadow_on_fantage
Rookie Fantagian
shadow_on_fantage

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 pm

follow these steps if you havent gotten the first 2 pets
1. set up the egg and wait about 2 hours
2. if it says too bright or hot switch them around and wait more hours
3. go back and check on the egg
4. it should be about halfway done but if not wait longer
5. around 5 hours the pet should have hatched
6. if these steps dont work then oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/newstudyhall/home/balloons-tower-de
Kensharma
Junior Fantagian
Kensharma

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 pm

~A~ wrote:
Okay, this is a very hard step to all humanity in many ways, and forms. We could tell you how to do it into the point, but we will tell you by steps.
1- CONCENTRATE! As a fact, eggs do NOT hatch by their own, stay online staring it for about 3 hours, and follow the next step.
2- DO NOT, BY ANY MEANS leave the computer alone, switch tabs, or ANYTHING, or else, it will suffer severe allergies all its life, we don't want that, do we?
3- WHEN you see it halfway about to crack, scratch your screen as hardest possible, it will crack the egg faster, AND it will live forever, too!
4- WHEN the egg is cracked, you will see something adorable, or hideous. Higher expectations on hideous, though.
5- Make your fantagian character go in circles around the animal, atleast about 100 times.
6- If a fantage poppup comes up, you have failed. IMMEDIATELY start the process again.
Good Day, and Good Luck!

Ignore the above hideous reply.

Explain the exact problem, are you getting it too cold, too light? Is it glitching?
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

irl troll defeated by srs shiz
WELL NOW ITS NOT FUN NO MOAR
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
New Fantagian
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 pm

~A~- I want a real answer. I'm not in the mood for trolling.
Miku- I give a sh!t

I want a f***ing real answer. How do you make them hatch?
Seriously, I'm beginning to think this forum is a load of crap. A lot of people here are rude.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm

only when they believe that just cause they ain't a noob means they are just totally better

all u do is go to ur barn and the cat guy should tell u the rest
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm not rude
I just don't take anythin seriously
dont sht brix at my face,
and cursing doesn't make you intimidating to me, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
New Fantagian
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I wasn't trying to sound intimidating, I was just proving a point, thanks.
I came on here for help, I don't need jokes. I've never been on a more disorganized and non-helpful forum (and I've joined many gaming forums)
Back to top Go down
Kensharma
Junior Fantagian
Kensharma

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm

I IN DETAIL told you to IGNORE A'S COMMENT.

And, further, I asked for an EXPLANATION of the situation.

You wouldn't be getting ticked if you read my reply and responded, as I would have helped you then.
Back to top Go down
shadow_on_fantage
Rookie Fantagian
shadow_on_fantage

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:09 pm

go to pet shop in pet town and get a barn (if u havent already) and then get an egg. go to ur house and then click barn.click the thing with the light and heater thing and set up the egg and put a light and heat setting. u might have to change them around cuz its too bright or too hot or too cold or too dark. hope this helps ;D
Back to top Go down
shadow_on_fantage
Rookie Fantagian
shadow_on_fantage

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm

not to be rude cuz im rlly nice but stop getting ticked or whatever. we're just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
tiaryn
New Fantagian
tiaryn

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Here are the pet codes for the starter eggs. There is also a pet code thread on this forum with the codes for all the pets. Hope this helps.

Pebbles
Mumbo- medium temp+lowlight+starter egg
Tombo- cool temp +low light+starter egg
Jimbo- medium temp + high light +starter egg
Rumbo- cool temp +high light + starter egg
Weebo- warm temp +medium light+starter egg
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Guys. Cym. Ari. Stop. If this post annoys you for any reason, and I don't see why it would, then ignore it. Has everyone forgotten my topic this easily? Good God.

@Fluffy: Please, don't let them get to you. They're awesome people once you get to know them, and this forum is equally awesome! It might not be organized, but still. You need to realize not everyone plays FanTage, and they usually hate it.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy
New Fantagian
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Kay I'm not getting "ticked". I just wanted an answer.
@Kensharma- I actually did read your post. I was going to post an explanation and I forgot to, I'm very stressed right now.

@shadow_on_fantage- Thank you. I appreciate the ones who do try to help, but the ones that don't I get very angry at. Jokes don't help me any.

@tairyn- Thanks i'll try that.

@Makkine- Thanks.

So, all and all, I'm not a terrible person either. It's just that when I make a thread asking a FANTAGE question on a FANTAGE forum, I would rather read an answer than a load of crap.

This can be closed.

Back to top Go down
tiaryn
New Fantagian
tiaryn

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Fluffy, I also joined this forum because I play on Fantage and thought others on a Fantage Forum played also, but I quickly learned many here used to play before but don't anymore. There are many here that don't like Fantage anymore also, and seem to come here to keep in touch with the friends they made here long ago when they did like it. So that's cool. But I don't come here to ask Fantage questions anymore, I just drop in every now and then to see if ppl post tips, tricks, glitches or anything interesting.  Or, if I see a Fantage question that maybe I can help with, then I try to help. So anyway, I hear you, but that's how it is. Ppl are here for diff reasons. 
Back to top Go down
Kensharma
Junior Fantagian
Kensharma

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

Glad this is over with.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Kuchiki
New Fantagian
Sharon Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:58 am

Ok this one is real Surprised I actually don't joke around like to people who really wants to know silent
You can go on this website called
"Fantage Pet combinations"
it shows you ALL pet combinations for the heat and the light except the ribbons and the other new pets.
Or if you're too lazy then maybe These are the reason why you're eggs arent hatching.

1. You done the Heat/Light combination wrong because every pet have all different combinations.
2. Staying and watching your egg in the barn too long. (cuz you werent suppose to O-o)

Non-member can only get 2 pets. But members can get all the pets in Fantage. Your egg might remind you when you come to the barn. Select a Heat and light then come back to your egg in 1 hour. Your egg might remind you and it might say "Too Cold" "Too Hot" "Too Bright" "Too Cold Too Bright" Or something like that. If it says "Too Cold" Then make the temperature and light warm. Well you get it right?

Hope I helped ^^ Have fun hatching you're eggs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you hatch eggs? :/   How do you hatch eggs? :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you hatch eggs? :/
Page 1 of 1