Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A discrace to the world!

Go down 
+4
nancydrew12
pinkys
Peter
Lieah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

A discrace to the world! Empty
PostSubject: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm

hey people. there this kid in my class named Brett Greenwalt and he's the meanest when he comes around me or my friends. Me and my friend call him The Discrace and you know why. i told my teacher and my parents about it. when ever i'm having fun he upsets me. My friend Emily were parnerd up with this kid. It screwed up the project by using sharpee markers. give me ideas so i can shut up this kid.

P.s. mods after i have a quote of someone's reply plz lock this. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Regular Fantagian
Peter

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

beat him up. (not kill him!!)
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

awwww dont wrry, tell the teachers to make sure they talk to the principal and stuff, just ignore him and dont wrry.
Back to top Go down
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

well how can that happen peter if i can't harm a soul?
Back to top Go down
Peter
Regular Fantagian
Peter

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 pm

your beating the outside, not the inside
Back to top Go down
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

well still hes a tattletale
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 am

It's kinda hard to know what to do since i don't know him in rl. but I'm suggesting say.. "leave me alone" But IDK hard to know the exact situation you are in.. hehehe I'm sorry i'm not any help. aww i wish i was there with you lol .Anyways... thats.. just an possible idea. and if he doesn't leave you alone. Tell the teachers or something. and ask them if he does it again maybe you can push him over or something? IDK! XD just idea's I'm not the greatest idea thinker in the world sorry >.< hehehe. GOOD LUCK!! and hope you find some way to have fun even when he is around <3 xP
Back to top Go down
Lieah
Featured User
Lieah

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 am

nancydrew12 wrote:
It's kinda hard to know what to do since i don't know him in rl. but I'm suggesting say.. "leave me alone" But IDK hard to know the exact situation you are in.. hehehe I'm sorry i'm not any help. aww i wish i was there with you lol .Anyways... thats.. just an possible idea. and if he doesn't leave you alone. Tell the teachers or something. and ask them if he does it again maybe you can push him over or something? IDK! XD just idea's I'm not the greatest idea thinker in the world sorry >.< hehehe. GOOD LUCK!! and hope you find some way to have fun even when he is around <3 xP
thanksies

mods Plz Lock
This
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am

My nickname is disgrace... cause my name is grace... and my friends are weird like that... LOL
--
I'd tell the teachers/principal, and it doesn't matter if you tattle.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Sorry bout that! I'd say to ignore it! Nothing better but is to ignore what he does. If you ignore him, and don't care about what he does he'll get bored of you not getting mad. He likes making you sad and mad, and he can't do that if you ignore whatever he says/does.

Last edited by Strawberry2424 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Different reason XD)
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Aye, that sucks.
I suggest you ignore him, or even better, stay away from him.
Act like he doesn't exist; that's what I do when someone's bullying me.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

I think its ok... But really, just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A discrace to the world!   A discrace to the world! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A discrace to the world!
Page 1 of 1