Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Rude!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Karen
piepie456
pinkys
Kandi
cami
McKenna
Skai
Lyli
CakeBossLover
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello Fantaginans,
This is Nicki445 here
and what i want to say is You Guys all missed Beauty26's Fashion Show
The Only Ones that went were Karla and Me Be ashamed I can't belive you guys you all missed it we have 100 people on this website and only 2 people came wow look at that Beauty just told me and Karla that is was over we felt bad!!!!!! Thanks Alot Uh!!!!!!!!! Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Kopfschuettel not in a good way! why people why!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:53 pm

You need to clam down, nicki.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Why are you being such a big jerk!!! SOME PEOPLE HAVE STUFF TO DO IN THEIR DAILY LIVES AND HAVE A LIFE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! Shes not mad at anyone so back off! If shes mad let her make the post you inconsiderate jerk!
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 pm

No one here is "Rude" You have to understand, Nicki, that people have other things to do.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

wow i have a life too ok
im allowed on all day on weekends on on skool dayz!!!!!!!!!! leave me alone only 28 poster!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Nicki, you have 382 posts, and I bet 381 of them are spammed, etc.

I have no possible way of coming. And you were actually being rude, saying that we couldn't make it. We had things to do!

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Last edited by Strawberry2424 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 pm

I agree with Strawberry.
Just incase you didn't know; We also have lives too.
And did you consider the fact that sure, we have over 100 members, but how many are active and reading posts like that?
Also, don't do the "omg guys i dont believe you!!1!!1" thing.
That is one of the number one things that gets me peeved.
Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm

People have lives, Nicki, and it's JUST the internet!!! It's BEAUTY'S fashion show. If she's dissapointed, then she can make the annoying post....
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Beauty, I'm srry, I told u that i might not be able to come because i had to go out to eat . i told u in advance and some ppl might not know so calm down nicki.
Back to top Go down
piepie456
Junior Fantagian
piepie456

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

O.o? I didn't know about a fashion show party O:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantagerainbow.blogspot.com
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:01 pm

i never really come to parties, CHILLAX! some users arent active, so just chill.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 pm

nicki we have lives and there not on the computer all day -_- besides...we dont ALL HAVE TO COME! but im srry i couldnt make it but nicki u dont have to mean about it its not like we did a crime and ur blaming us for it :/ it was just a party which isnt the only one thats gonna b in ur lifetime.....and u seriously gotta CHILLLLL
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 pm

And also, would you like being treated rudely because you might have forgotten, or you couldn't make it? Then don't be rude to us. You wouldn't want to have been treated bad, and neither would we.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

You don't have to be that rude for people missing it. Yes, i didn't go. I had a party. But being mean is not nice
Back to top Go down
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 pm

I agree. I have a life.. outside of just the computer. I have things to do. It's kinda hard to keep up with everything that's going on. And some people live in different time zones (such as me) that makes it hard to go to everything as easy as people with the same time zones. I like to do stuff other than be on the computer all the time. But, yes, I am sorry Beauty that I couldn't make it. But Nicki, You really need to calm down. If she said its fine. It's fine. I do feel bad though. But I have alot to do other than be on the internet. Ya.. lol
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

I have a life too. Don't expect us to be there. We can be there if we want to, or not. It's not important to us... We have other things that are more important then a party...
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content

Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude!!!!!!!!!!!   Rude!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1