Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how rude...

Go down 
+8
alex
Bluerivers
Relora
Blue
taehyung
pokeranger
Blackrose
Monsterbunny
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 pm

O.K. So my best friend and me fought today :*( heres the conversation I cut outsome parts cause it includes names and stuff:

my bff:hey i dont want you comeing to my house anymore my mom got mad becouse you are always screaming and makeing my sis cry
so yeah dont come anymore
me:i havent made ur sis cry and i dont yell anymore
my bff:well my mom just doesnt want you comeing becouse you do make her cry and dont deny it
me:i havent made her cry for a LONG time!
my ex bff:but u still did
me:u did to before and our other friends have made her cry too
my ex bff:and that is why my mom deosnt want her coming anymore
me:u did to before and (friend name) has to and(other friend name) too wat bout them?
my exbff:whole they liv here duhhh
and (friend) doesnt mak her cry that much and (friend) doesnt do it on purpose
me:they dont live in ur house and still it doustnnt matter were they live they still come outside
mj exbff:
you know wat no one wants you here becouse you are always arguing with evryone and are annoying just dont come okay i and plus i am her sis i cnt leave

thats all
my other friend live very close to her and i live like about idk 30 houses away. yes my other friend do make her cry on purpose and her sis has crying problems idk why.
so yeah no bff for me rite now :*(
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

That sounds mean. If she's gonna treat you like that then simple way is to give her a second chance or just stop being friends with her.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

If she was your best friend she wouldn't say she wouldn't want you over. I have no best friend too because I find it better not to. There's no one to trust but yourself.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 pm

yeah but i keep thinking its the 21 year-old-pervert thati used to hang out with cause she knows my friend password and the 21-year-ol-pervert dousnt like me. the pervert is a woman that sttill lives with her parents and she kisses my bffs sis on the MOUTH and shes a woman!. yeah weird right?
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 am

OMG in the mouth she is wierd,rude & mean
what skye said
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:32 am

What Skye and cutey larl said, she's just plain mean. But, you also were being mean, I have to protest. No offense.

Last edited by -♥Aubrey♥- on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Relora
Hero Fantagian

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am

Now lets now go and accuse people of being mean here. Maybe something was just going on or maybe she never was your friend at all. Just leave it be and forget about her. It was a rude thing to do but you can't let it get in your way. I suggest to move on and hang with your other friends.
Back to top Go down

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 am

She's not being rude...in fact, you were being rude. First of all, it's HER HOUSE. She an do anything she wants. And you, you're the one as guest, screaming and yelling and making babies cry. Second of all, it was her MOM'S CHOICE. She can't do anything about it. Third of all, she's your "BEST FRIEND FOREVER". Why would you stop being best friends 'forever' if it's such a stupid thing to break up over? You should be lucky you can even go to a friend's house, as many teenagers aren't allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:21 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
She's not being rude...in fact, you were being rude. First of all, it's HER HOUSE. She can do anything she wants. And you, you're the one as guest, screaming and yelling and making babies cry. Second of all, it was her MOM'S CHOICE. She can't do anything about it. Third of all, she's your "BEST FRIEND FOREVER". Why would you stop being best friends 'forever' if it's such a stupid thing to break up over? You should be lucky you can even go to a friend's house, as many teenagers aren't allowed to.

Honestly I have to agree completely.

Honestly, babies only cry for a reason. I seriously don't think you made her cry by accident. Neutral Your friend has a good reason to be upset with you, and so does her mother.

Even if other friends made her sister cry, there must have been something that YOU did that her mother saw and didn't like.

It's not your friend's fault. And as Mr. Taost said, her mom doesn't want you over. It's not her choice.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am

I really think Finn's right now.
First thing, you started being rude.
Second...babies cry for some reason, like Finn said. Like once someone pinched my cheeks too hard, I start crying.
Third, you have many more friends other than her, right?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
alex
alex

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
She's not being rude...in fact, you were being rude. First of all, it's HER HOUSE. She an do anything she wants. And you, you're the one as guest, screaming and yelling and making babies cry. Second of all, it was her MOM'S CHOICE. She can't do anything about it. Third of all, she's your "BEST FRIEND FOREVER". Why would you stop being best friends 'forever' if it's such a stupid thing to break up over? You should be lucky you can even go to a friend's house, as many teenagers aren't allowed to.
Dear god we need a "like" button for this forum.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
This why I love you.
I'm even allowed to go anywhere.
Forever alone. (;_;)
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 am

Mr.Taost wrote:

wow wow wow WOW her sister isnt a baby shes already like EIGHT!! Im not the only on who yells there. tell that to the other eeight year old who screams and HITS people in the girl parts. They are all agressive and if i say somthing they all get mad becuase im "screaming" when im actually talking normal. AND im not the only one who makes her cry everyone say it with me everyone has made her cry before. What about my other friends im not the only one being rude. No need to bring me down.

EDIT: I only made her cry like TWICE. Like once we were watching scary videos and she was in her house but then her sister came out and im all like "I dont think you should watch these with us because theyre scary" and she just went inside and told on her mom. I didnt meant to make her cry but let me tell you about the other kid. We were riding bikes when my friends sis crashed into his sis and then he started screaming at my friends sister beucase she crashed with his sister. Now THAT is making her cry on purpose. I never try to make her cry on purspose and dont say THEY havent made ME cry cause they have.

Last edited by ♥mjrox♥ on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am

Off topic: You put this in art...

And all I really have to say is what Mr. Taost said.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 am

Did you read what I wrote before you?
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 am

Yes I did. I understand, but still, your main point of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

Anyways... They are ALWAYS rude and never let me do what i want and if i make a mistake, The woman that hangs out with them starts giving us a lesson thinking shes all pro at that when shes acctually wrong in some things. She thinks she can do better that out coach in p.e. that acctualy went to collage not like her who is still liveing with her parents

Last edited by ♥mjrox♥ on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 am

♥mjrox♥ wrote:
Anyways..I am never rude. Im only rude when i get angry. They are ALWAYS rude and never let me do what i want and if i make a mistake, The woman that hangs out with them starts giving us a lesson thinking shes all pro at that when shes acctually wrong in some things. She thinks she can do better that out coach in p.e. that acctualy went to collage not like her who is still liveing with her parents
Wow, I read the first line and I don't think I need to read the rest.
"I'm never rude"
"I'm only rude when i get angry"

Then, the first line is invalid, because apparently you do act rude. uou
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 am

OK fine ill take that off. I agree i sound like a wanna be.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 am

Ani wrote:
♥mjrox♥ wrote:
Anyways..I am never rude. Im only rude when i get angry. They are ALWAYS rude and never let me do what i want and if i make a mistake, The woman that hangs out with them starts giving us a lesson thinking shes all pro at that when shes acctually wrong in some things. She thinks she can do better that out coach in p.e. that acctualy went to collage not like her who is still liveing with her parents
Wow, I read the first line and I don't think I need to read the rest.
"I'm never rude"
"I'm only rude when i get angry"

Then, the first line is invalid, because apparently you do act rude. uou

I think she meant she isn't just rude out of the blue for no reason. It's when certain emotions wash over that she becomes a bit more aggressive and rude.

Now to some it up I think the topic should be locked because after past experiences I can already tell people are going to start attacking you if you can't set things straight.

I can only suggest to move on. I'm sure this isn't permanent unless both of you choose that. I know what it's like for both sides (trust me on that it is total heck on both sides) but you needa move on. Don't worry there will be more friends to come help you on this journey of life and it was time for her to take her seperate way apparently. I'm sure you'll both cross paths again.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:20 am

♥mjrox♥ wrote:
yeah but i keep thinking its the 21 year-old-pervert thati used to hang out with cause she knows my friend password and the 21-year-ol-pervert dousnt like me. the pervert is a woman that sttill lives with her parents and she kisses my bffs sis on the MOUTH and shes a woman!. yeah weird right?
Wow, how old is your sister again? Because if she's still under 18, then that could get the 21-year old in trouble ... But if she's older, then I think it's okay. Girls can kiss each other and not be weird :V

Relora wrote:
Now lets now go and accuse people of being mean here. Maybe something was just going on or maybe she never was your friend at all. Just leave it be and forget about her. It was a rude thing to do but you can't let it get in your way. I suggest to move on and hang with your other friends.
This. She can't accuse her friend of being rude, it was her MOTHER's decision. Like Taost said, you shouldn't stop being friends with her for such a silly reason. Neither can we accuse mjrox of being rude, or her friend. We only saw a part of a conversation that was probably recorded incorrectly, anyway.

Mr.Taost wrote:
Except for the "you were the one being rude" part, I have to agree. You're letting this get to you, when it shouldn't. It was her mom's choice, her house is not your property, and this is frankly a silly thing to stop being friends over!

Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 am

My friend's sister is 7. No the conversation was not recorded incorrectly I changed names for privacy reasons. Plus, She didn't have to say it so meanly. She just could have said it more nicely. Probably she think she can do anything because she has a boyfriend (that her mother has no idea about). Again, She is the one who said it really rude. Oh and yesterday, She texted my sister forwards and my sister told her to stop and then, my friend started to cuss at my sister shes all like " I didn't (bad word) send any (bad word). "
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 pm

♥mjrox♥ wrote:
My friend's sister is 7. No the conversation was not recorded incorrectly I changed names for privacy reasons. Plus, She didn't have to say it so meanly. She just could have said it more nicely. Probably she think she can do anything because she has a boyfriend (that her mother has no idea about). Again, She is the one who said it really rude. Oh and yesterday, She texted my sister forwards and my sister told her to stop and then, my friend started to cuss at my sister shes all like " I didn't (bad word) send any (bad word). "
No, I mean, if you recorded it from memory, I doubt it's a 100% correct transcription. I don't think she said it meanly until you started fighting with her, then everything got out of control. Relax, be the bigger person, apologise and invite her to your own house every once in a while. She does sound kind of rude-ish, but if she's your former ~"bff"~ I don't get why that should stop.

Also, seven? Hot dang o_o. Uhhh ... you should turn her in to the police, she sounds like a paedophile to me.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh.. It was on facebook it wasn't actually in person. Yes a paedophile who hangs out with middle school to elemetray school kids. She's even "going out" with an eight year old.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 pm

♥mjrox♥ wrote:
Oh.. It was on facebook it wasn't actually in person. Yes a paedophile who hangs out with middle school to elemetray school kids. She's even "going out" with an eight year old.

That's a crime. I think you might want to get someone with higher authority about that.

And this pedo is 21? Tsk tsk, she's breaking the law for sure if you live in America I'm not all to sure about other countries (me and my ignorance)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how rude... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how rude...   how rude... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how rude...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next