Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Mods I guess.

Go down 
+9
Magdaleena
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
foreveran
Penny
Abbey
xXLovestruckXx
pat
Relora
Blackrose
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Dear Mods, i guess um here's an idea....

um maybe most posts could pend approval and a mod could be online most of the time so it could pend approval all posts so they you guys don't need the warning bar and that means no one could get banned Very Happy on the last forum i was on it run like that
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Though I see what your trying to do, which is quite nice, our mods don't really get on all the time. We would need like 24/7 mods seeing as all forumers live in different time-zones and have different computer/laptop rules. I greatly appreciate your effort to help this forum (seeing as that was a reason why ani had left us </3) But I will have to say this idea isn't the best.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Eh? it sounds good but who would be online all day? Everyone has a life to live
and no one would be on at night but a few users are..
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Sammy are nighttime is others noon-time/morning/afternoon. What might seem abnormal to you is quite right for them. In your post it kinda seemed as you were trying to label them or describe them in a way, though I can't put my finger at what it might have been, you have to remember that not everyone goes by EST or PCT (or is is PST?).
Back to top Go down
xXLovestruckXx
Rookie Fantagian
xXLovestruckXx

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

That and its impossible to do on forumotion...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

@Love nothings impossible deary ^^
Back to top Go down
xXLovestruckXx
Rookie Fantagian
xXLovestruckXx

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Its nice to think that way, but it is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

@Love oh but nothing ever is impossible. Ever hear of updates and hacks? heehee
Oh and user feedback can be useful.... oh and a bit of money slid under the table can help... if you know what I mean d;
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

This is never gonna happen
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

That'd be too time consuming, I know me and Makki, not to mention mace and forks don't have time to approve EVERYSINGLEPOSTEVER. Like, maybe if it was smaller here, but it's not. We're nearly at 100,000 messages..
And relora, yeah it's probably impossible..maybe if you had vbulletin..there's no hacks for forumotion like that. Forumotion is VERY limited

Last edited by Abbey on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

True but her heart was in the right place and I respect that.
Back to top Go down
xXLovestruckXx
Rookie Fantagian
xXLovestruckXx

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Relora, No. Look, this is forumotion, a network, you can't change the programming, nor can you set up an option like that. Don't even say stuff like that, you don't want to know how you sound to someone who is actually experienced when using forumotion.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Actually it was quite obvious how I sounded silly, I sounded like an idiot and you probably got annoyed. Well sorry but you haven't been marching and memorizing and doing push ups for the last 5 hours now have you?

Guh I'm sounding like old me... a total -insert the obvious word here-
Back to top Go down
xXLovestruckXx
Rookie Fantagian
xXLovestruckXx

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

No I haven't, but that's not an excuse, if you can't handle controlling yourself then you shouldn't post. I have to just get off all the time to keep from doing stuff I don't want to.

Edit: I guess we're gettin' off topic.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 pm

You shouldn't but you still can hurhur. Though I completley understand I went inactive for a whole month to "reinvent myself" on this forum. I guess that be what you could call it.

Also it sounds as if you are an older user who had to get a new account, I hope you don't min me asking and please pardon any offense/ignorance but who may have been?

Okay on-topic now, what I said in my first post too lazy to copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I dont think they would be able to do this, but Relora is right, your heart is in the right place
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Relora for the win hurhurhur d;

What I said in my first post.... don't be lazy look it up d;
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Ya its a good idea its just no one has the time since we post like crazy everyday xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

yea lol when Ani (R.I.P </3) Anime and I were at the top of our game we got like 100-200 posts a day.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:55 am

lawl i just wish this wus possible
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 am

lol it will be awesome if it was possible
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

It may sound nice in theory, but how do you think it would be for real? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:46 am

That would be too hard for a moderator.. And it's impossible for someone to be online 24/7. ^^
And anyways, a troll would just keep spamming and it would be too much for the mod to delete and fix. And the troll needs to be banned so he doesn't keep coming back.

But good idea ;]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 am

It is way too difficult for the mods to do that. A 24/7 mod will have to be chosen to look over the posts, and it would be impossible for a mod to be on 24/7. It would be tiring to look over posts all day long, so no, not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 am

This is impossible on forumotion. I would know, I've been using forumotion for 4 years.

This is a cool idea - but it won't happen. We get a bunch of posts a day, and 95% of them aren't bad. The few that are, the mods and admins usually catch them pretty fast, and a warning will be given (by changing the warning bar).

Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Sponsored content

Dear Mods I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Mods I guess.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next