Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Mods I guess.

Go down 
+9
Magdaleena
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
foreveran
Penny
Abbey
xXLovestruckXx
pat
Relora
Blackrose
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:41 am

Mace wrote:
This is impossible on forumotion. I would know, I've been using forumotion for 4 years.

This is a cool idea - but it won't happen. We get a bunch of posts a day, and 95% of them aren't bad. The few that are, the mods and admins usually catch them pretty fast, and a warning will be given (by changing the warning bar).

^ Almost everything on here is good.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 pm

@Mace yes that's true but now I'm starting to think. The warning bar, though effective, can be very unfair. Why is that? Well think if someone does a minor infringement (bumping, double posting etc.) enough to get them banned while another person does more major infringements (Cussing, trolling personal info etc.) and gets the same amount of warning bar taken away does it really seem fair for the minor "infringer" to be banned forever? Now I'm sure that for more major infringements you take more warning bar away but it doesn't seem right to be banned forever if all you did is double post quite a bit and bump. Yes those two things are quite annoying but to be banned forever? I don't see it being very reasonable.

Maybe banned for a week, or a day, or a few days, but not forever. I seriously hope you might contemplate this. Besides when one is banned forever they come back with a new account. Which may I remind you is against the rules seeing as you can't have multiple accounts even if one is no longer usable.

Sorry if I seem ignorant and what not, but it just came across my mind and if it seems completely idiotic to think about I will just come back and edit this post.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

You don't see what goes on as a staff member here on FF.

If I find someone cussing and trolling, they don't get one warning. Their bar goes down to red, etc.

We hardly ever ban members unless they have done a load of bad things. I don't change a warning bar level for one word posts. If I see they have posted 5 one word posts, I will change their bar. This goes for the rest of the staff, and they do the same as me.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Mace wrote:
You don't see what goes on as a staff member here on FF.

If I find someone cussing and trolling, they don't get one warning. Their bar goes down to red, etc.

We hardly ever ban members unless they have done a load of bad things. I don't change a warning bar level for one word posts. If I see they have posted 5 one word posts, I will change their bar. This goes for the rest of the staff, and they do the same as me.

oh okai then i gues... Razz
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Well if that is so, then okay. But if it is otherwise not okay.

Oh and sorry if I seem silly, but I was quite surprised that you replied.
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

yus that is very hard to do,and i think all the mods are 13-16 years old.i wana be a mod i have nonthing else to do...
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods I guess.   Dear Mods I guess. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Mods I guess.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2