Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!

Go down 
+11
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Relora
Angus Bethune
Penny
isolxtedsystem
Arthur Kirkland
sdr
alex
juliajuljulia
MsJoyMaeda
xXlexiXx
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! WE JUST HAD A MINI EARTHQUAKE!!! my mom was yelling for us to get to the den im like "HOLY CRAP!!!" my dresser even shook!!! my dresser is like 100lbs.!!!!!! it was scary O.O! it was rated 6.0 on the scale thankfuly my family,neighbors,friends,and i are safe -sigh of relief-

Last edited by ~peace♥~ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I think I did too Shocked. Earlier, I felt the desk and the computer chair shake. I was like Ummm, are we having an earthquake?
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

@candy are you guys ok? o.O or was it just like a mini little rumble?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 pm

it was a mini little rumble. It wasn't anything major.

EDIT:

It only lasted for like.... a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

@candy good :3 ours was rated 6.0/8.0 on the scale it went all the way to MAINE O.O!!!! my mom was yelling at everyone like "GET DOWN! COME DOWN TO THE DEN GUYS!!!!" im like "please jesus keep us safe!!!!" ><
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 pm

We rarely get earthquakes here, so this is like the earthquake we ever had.

EDIT:

LOL i'm such a chatty box Smile

Last edited by candyfan4ever on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 pm

us in nj did too
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Meh, I live near the Andrea Fault Line so I get alot of earthquakes, but I never feel them (I'm used to them? lol). :T It's just great that you're safe. [:
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 pm

OMG MI FRIEND JUST TELLED MEH THT ON SKYPE! SHES IN VIRGINA AND THEY HAD 6.0 MAGITUDE EARTHQUAKE and there might be aftershocks!
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 pm

There was an alert about earthquake tremors in CT. But it's a mini earthquake. This happen in the eastern seaboard.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

@sdr that where i am xD

oh mah gawsh now Shocked im scared @julia are you guys ok?

6.0 is pretty big o.O it scares the shizz outta me i was reading a blog and thin i felt my bed shake then i saw my dresser and other furniture items shaking im like "OH DEAR GOD WERE GONNA DIE!" xD it scares me i thought out house was gonna fall or something (yet when i walked it felt like a foot masage o.O)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
@sdr that where i am xD

6.0 is pretty big o.O it scares the shizz outta me i was reading a blog and thin i felt my bed shake then i saw my dresser and other furniture items shaking im like "OH DEAR GOD WERE GONNA DIE!" xD it scares me i thought out house was gonna fall or something (yet when i walked it felt like a foot masage o.O)

LOL, I find earthquakes entertaining. Actually, every time something "bad" happens, I burst out laughing. o_e'
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 pm

I WANT TO GO IN A EARTHQUAKE
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Ani wrote:
~peace♥~ wrote:
@sdr that where i am xD

LOL, I find earthquakes entertaining. Actually, every time something "bad" happens, I burst out laughing. o_e'

OMG IM THE SAME XDD like when i hear ppl cussing or yelling in classes i burst out laughing
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Ani wrote:
~peace♥~ wrote:
@sdr that where i am xD

for somereason i do too...i think its the slap in the face of reality xD and BWAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT IT >:3

@sdr noooo u dont o.O its scary when ur just sittin around doin nuthin e.e
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
Ani wrote:
~peace♥~ wrote:
@sdr that where i am xD

for somereason i do too...i think its the slap in the face of reality xD and BWAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT IT >:3

@sdr noooo u dont o.O its scary when ur just sittin around doin nuthin e.e

@sdr I would hate to have a 9.0 earthquake.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Ani wrote:
Meh, I live near the Andrea Fault Line so I get alot of earthquakes, but I never feel them (I'm used to them? lol). :T It's just great that you're safe. [:

Same here. I'm waiting for the big one. :3

I heard the earthquake was like 5.8! I wish you guys safety!!
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 pm

yea they just rated it 6.0 thanks for the help :3
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Infinite wrote:
Ani wrote:

Same here. I'm waiting for the big one. :3

I heard the earthquake was like 5.8! I wish you guys safety!!

Well the earthquake did happen only in the eastern areas.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 pm

@arthur you cant get higher than eight so a nine would be like "everything falling"-ish o.o
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
@arthur you cant get higher than eight so a nine would be like "everything falling"-ish o.o

Yeah you can. Like 50 miles from San Francisco had a 9.0 some 70 years ago.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 pm

@Ani srsly? the news said you couldn't get higher than an eight e.e they must have changed it from then o.O
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:

@Peace but it did happen in Japan, magnitude 9.0.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm

look at the post i said ^^^^^^^ xD the people on the news must SUCK at earthquake stuff o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!   HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next