Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Empty
PostSubject: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Maria hesitated before answering Zezori. "Uhh... Sure? I-," She said a little shyly. Zezori cut her off with a excited babble, "Cool! Follow me!" Zezori bounded off to the stream. Time seemed to slow... The leaves of the large oak tree rustled. A small, auburn haired vampire launched from a tree. Her eyes were bloodshot, and her fangs were glistening. Her hands were outstretched like claws and she was traveling through the air towards Zezori. Maria swung her mace hard. She landed her blow in the right section of the vampires chest. The vampire landed flat on her back, the force of the blow knocking her out of the air. The vampire looked at the blood coming from her chest for a few heartbeats then seeped into unconsciousness. Zezori looked shocked, all signs of her former playfulness was gone. "Thanks" she said, then muttered some curses under her breath. Maria walked over the where the vampire was laying. She stretched her hand out a few inches above the vampires wound. A light grew around her hand untill it was almost blinding. The vampires eyes snapped open. It snarled, and launched her body to attack Maria. Maria sidestepped, and the vampire went past her. The vampire stopped her launch short and skidded around and attacked again. Maria side stepped and jumped ten feet in the air. She twisted her body and landed on the vampires back. The vampire tensed her back and jolted it upwards to try and knock her off. Maria locked her legs around the vampire's waist and landed her a sharp blow on the back of her head. This time it didn't knock the vampire out. Her eyebrows furled and she snarled. And tried to punch Maria. She blocked it with her palm. The force of the punch made her skid back a few inches, but she didn't lose her balance. She grabbed the branch of the tree above her and started to climb up the tree in retreat. The vampire laughed, a chilling laugh of her victory. Her laugh was cut off short. Her eyes rolled up and slumped to the ground unconscious again. Maria landed gracefully on the ground, and uncurled her hand from a fist. She winked at Zezori. "Thats an old trick, always works on ones who are arrogant enough to believe it." Zezori had an opposite expression from what Maria thought she would. "Why'd you do that? She was just hungry. You could have given her some blood from the animals near by instead of knocking her out." Maria glared, "I don't take the life from something who lives, breathes and thinks as we do." "Oh..." said Zezori quietly. Maria took up eye contact, and Zezori broke away. "But, As long as i'm travellin' with you Maria Gazawalzwen I don't want ANY fighting." said Zezori with more force. Maria simply nodded, while she walked over to the vampire holding a dart tipped with a strange green liquid. "DON'T KILL HER!" yelled Zezori. Maria glance irritatedly at Zezori. "It's the juice of the Arvauca plant. It's just going to change her back to her human form." She grabbed the dart and then punched it into one of her bloodstreams. A few minutes passed, and then the vampires body shimmered a little, then shrunk into a short, blonde girl with black,red and blue highlights. She wore a black, ripped, and shredded goth looking outfit. She had heavy eyeliner and electric blue eyeshadow on. A few chains hung here and there. Maria noticed a dagger tucked in by her shoulder. She took it and stuck it in a tree as deep as it would go. "She won't be using that while she's in her human form," she said while checking her for other weapons. After Maria had made sure there were no other weapons, she put the other odd assortment of weapons she had found by a tree far away from where the girl could reach them. She went over to the fire Zezori had started. Zezori, looked at her. "Can you cook?" asked Zezori. Maria's face lighted up, " Of course, I can! Here I'll show you a special recipe that us Marvwallens came up with." She reached into the pack she carried on her back. She brough out some ingredients. "Get that fire going high, Zezori," she said while making her way to a flat rock. She quickly made a dough and flattened it on the rock. She cut it in half so she could make two. One for her, one for Zezori. She cut the two pieces in half again. She squished up a red fruit. (What we would call a tomato.) and spread it on the dough. Then she opened up a small purse, and lifted out cheese. "Eww! Shouldn't that be bad, it's hot out here." Yelled Zezori from by the fire. Maria flashed a smile, "Oh no! A sorceress from a small village enchanted it, so it would have cold air in it always to keep things fresh!" She said while dicing the cheese into small pieces. She then spread the cheese on the dough. "Sorry, I heard you cats like meat, but i'm a vegetarian," she said. "Oh! thats okay, I have some bacon I stole from a food stall a few miles back." She handed it to Maria. Maria then cut it up and put it on Zezori's peice. She put the clean dough and covered up both pieces. Now there were two squares. She closed them up and pushed on them hard to make them thinner. She then shaped them to something that resembled bowls. She then put a strange yellow seed in them. (Popcorn.) She passed them over to Zezori who put them on to slabs of rock and held them over the fire. A few minutes later a loud pop started coming from both bowls. "Is something wrong?" asked Zezori wide eyed. Maria giggled, and didn't respond. She waited untill all the strange seeds had popped into white fluffy puffs, and the bowls were firm. "It's ready!" said Maria. Zezori picked up one of the puffs and hesitantly put it in her mouth. Her eyes widened, and she started eating at a crazy-fast rate. When she'd eaten all the white puffs, she looked at the bowl and then took a bite out of it. Her eyes widened even bigger, "MARIA! THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!" But Maria wasn't listening, she was staring a group of bushes. Suddenly they rustled and the vampire launched into the air the dagger in her hands aiming at Maria....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats chapter 2. By the way its my birthday today!

Last edited by 2008sarah on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Wow, interesting!
Happy Birthday~
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Great story! I love it!

And happy b-day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Tanks. ;] Glad you liked the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Awesome story!! Can't wait for more~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)   Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Gazawalzwen chapter two (Read it! And reply pleaseeee)
Page 1 of 1