Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I HATE SCHOOL

Go down 
+14
Relora
-♥Sweet19971♥-
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Crownie
el
alex
hilol24
Usui
v
Katie_Forever
Abbey
Angus Bethune
xXlexiXx
lucia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 am

It's not like only you have these problems, solution- live with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 am

Dont try to make people pity you. I hate people like that.
Back to top Go down
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:14 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
Dont try to make people pity you. I hate people like that.

Yea Me 2 .. I Hate pplz like that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
lucia
Passionate Fantagian
lucia

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 am

yea shes also MEAN! Mad
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 am

Well you guys really aren't helping here >.>

I mean do you see that age right there 8, yea she's 8 all of this is new to her and you trying to make your life sound worse IS NOT helping. Also saying to live with it isn't good either. When you're that young if someone is mean to you of if you're having trouble with school work it's best to get a parental guardian.

@Those who were people that seemed to help, thank you for being one of the few who understood.(I'm sure looking at post you know who you are.

Fantageroxs, hun, next time try not to caps anything love ^^. We know you're angry and I'm sorry that you're living in a rougher part of life at the moment. We all have those moments and I know what it's like. If you need any help with anything just PM me dearie ^^
Back to top Go down
Munny
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:55 pm

xXlexiXx wrote:
-rolls eyes- I'd rather move every year then have girl ruin your life and tease you to no end,having to sit by yourself at lunch,having no one to play with at recess,stop complainging I'm getting annoyed,I tried being nice but,STOP COMPLAINGING AND SHUT UP!

Really? You just complained in one of your posts.
Do not act innocent.
You started an unnecessary argument.
You're not the only one who goes through things like that.
In other words,
As Relora said, yes, she is 8 years old.
Cut her some slack, really. Don't act like you weren't 8 and confused at one time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Munny wrote:
xXlexiXx wrote:
-rolls eyes- I'd rather move every year then have girl ruin your life and tease you to no end,having to sit by yourself at lunch,having no one to play with at recess,stop complainging I'm getting annoyed,I tried being nice but,STOP COMPLAINGING AND SHUT UP!

Do not act innocent.
In other words,
Cut her some slack, really. Don't act like you weren't 8 and confused at one time.

This.

Okay, in my last post I WAS being mean, but serioously, stop. Lexi I have to say that was pretty rude. I mean, you were complaining too. And like Munny said, don't't act innocent.

And no, YOU shutup, because you should really see how stupid and rude you seem riht noq, fighting and making fun of an eight year old. Don't cyber- bully.

Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:10 pm

it's life so i guess accept it? not to be mean....?
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:22 pm

xXlexiXx wrote:
ok listen,do you know how much THEROPY I had to have?! Do you know how much CRYING I whent though DAY IN AND DAY OUT?! Do you know what its like for someone to call you BAD WORDS behind you BACK?! WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND THINK ABOUT THAT! I'D LOVE TO GO BACK TO 2ND AND 3RD GRADE! I WANT TO HAVE THE CHILDHOOD I NEVER HAD!

Things could be worse. Stop complaining about your life

I had it hard at times but you just need to stick it out. Not to complain but basically I was homeschooled by a mentally abusive mother until I was about 11. At age 11 both my parents needed to start working so I was alone at home all day with sister. I literally had to homeschool myself and my sister. We were given material to study and that was basically it. I didnt have any friends, because my parents kept me sheltered to the point where I wouldnt get out of the house for weeks. Soon bills started piling up and we were having a hard time paying off my mother's tuition. A few months later my dad was diagnosed with cancer and the bills for his surgery made things even worse (luckily all the cancer is gone but we were pretty lucky). And more recently (2 days ago) my grandmother passed away

We all have issues in our life. Arguing about who has it worse is just stupid and complaining about the little things is just as stupid.
Back to top Go down
. w .
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Munny wrote:
xXlexiXx wrote:

Do not act innocent.
In other words,

This.

Okay, in my last post I WAS being mean, but serioously, stop. Lexi I have to say that was pretty rude. I mean, you were complaining too. And like Munny said, don't't act innocent.

And no, YOU shutup, because you should really see how stupid and rude you seem riht noq, fighting and making fun of an eight year old. Don't cyber- bully.

i have to with Mr. Toast that was kind of mean and dont cyber-bully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE SCHOOL   I HATE SCHOOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE SCHOOL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2