Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

If you would make fantage what would you do?

Go down 
+19
Golden-Star
Abstract
IloveFantage2002
giffy12
allstar12345
o
Makkine
Joshi
FruitCake
eric12379
Relora
Kandi
XoXoHeIdIxOxO
Blue
mayanm
Bubbles
fantageroxs
taehyung
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Regular Fantagian
**♥ Anni Hart♥**

If you would make fantage what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 pm

So yeaah... I'm asking what would you do if you made fantage like i would: Make everything free for nons so they can be happy and members can be friends! Im a member by the way and i think they are equal p.s I would MAKE NO payments for a credit card..

If you would make fantage what would you do? Free_Glaceon_lick_icon_by_narutard33
~Bye!♥ Anni and Glaceon
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

Isnt a Topic lyk this??
Its ok Cuz yur newbie, and prefer to read the rules
Back to top Go down
fantageroxs
Senior Fantagian
fantageroxs

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:35 pm

i would make their be no mems so the mems vs nons thing can stop
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 pm

i would run it the way i want it.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 am

I would just allow non members a few more privileges, make fantage more interesting and fun and stop having events every 2 days ovo
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 am

Hm...I would make a swimming pool which you can actually dive into, 1000 free ecoins for new members and the last sentence Mayanm said. No events every two days.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

I would take those stupid boards away and make the Fantagians move.
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

@finn: Love you, dude! Best suggestion EVER!
Back to top Go down
XoXoHeIdIxOxO
New Fantagian
XoXoHeIdIxOxO

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok i just delt with a dairy air confession! Anywayz y no pay with a credit card? santa oi o
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I would put some effort into making events, create more payment options for members internationally and start a scratch-off lottery for stars.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Provide more payment options. Give out better prizes at events.

Maybe even allow a be a member for a day event where nons can get a little lick of what it's like to be a mem to entice them even more to pay money to be a mem or get ecoins to mock being a mem.
Back to top Go down
eric12379
New Fantagian
eric12379

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Kandi, that is a amazing idea! I would make no member. add movies. and ppl would be able to make the boards different colors
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:37 pm

eric12379 wrote:
Kandi, that is a amazing idea! I would make no member. add movies. and ppl would be able to make the boards different colors

Without membership fantage would go out of business.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 pm

non of the week
Membership day
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Joshi
Rookie Fantagian
Joshi

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 am

I would make it awesome like me. jk xD
Back to top Go down
XoXoHeIdIxOxO
New Fantagian
XoXoHeIdIxOxO

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:01 am

Twisted Evil why have a cookie fantageroxs
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 am

XoXoHeIdIxOxO: Don't spam. Infraction given.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I would let Fantagians apply for jobs like: fashion show judge, waiter/waitress at star cafe, movie star, school teacher, maybe something the fairies, etc. It is just too confusing when Fantagians all claim to have a job like restaurant owner, so they should have assigned jobs. And maybe their job would appear in their IDfone.

I would make an area for users to post movies instead of on youtube. Maybe a Fantage version of Hollywood for the movie stars to have homes?
Back to top Go down
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian
allstar12345

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm

a cookie? thank u?
Back to top Go down
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

fantageroxs wrote:
i would make their be no mems so the mems vs nons thing can stop

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
Make everything free for nons so they can be happy and members can be friends! Im a member by the way and i think they are equal p.s I would MAKE NO payments for a credit card..

If there was no membership , Fantage wouldn't be able to run.

I would make more payment options , give out more free items , and let non members have more membership and ecoin competitions.
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
IloveFantage2002
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:56 pm

I would give non members 5,000 ecoins every week and make better events with limited items for nons.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:44 am

I think I posted here before, but I'd have Viacom own it. To actually Strict-en it more.

Fantage doesn't hand out membership/e-coins only because they need more ways to advertise the site. Either more ads or fair-er item prices to buy/sell at Lucky Bob.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

I would let all the nons do everything as much as the members and let them design there own outfits.
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:01 am

I would keep some method of payment, but Non-Members could gain 1000 ecoins per level after Level 10. Also, I would change the artwork so that characters had noses and looked more 8 years old (the intended age group, not that it's bad to play it when you are older). And I would make it so Lucky Bob's prices were the actual value of the item. and I would make the "pets" look better. The "Dinos" and "Ribbons" creep me out.
Back to top Go down
SakuraWonder
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Get free fantage stuffs and reply on this topic   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 am

**♥ Anni Hart♥** wrote:
So yeaah... I'm asking what would you do if you made fantage like i would: Make everything free for nons so they can be happy and members can be friends! Im a member by the way and i think they are equal p.s I would MAKE NO payments for a credit card..

If you would make fantage what would you do? Free_Glaceon_lick_icon_by_narutard33
~Bye!♥️ Anni and Glaceon

I would actually make non-members to be able to be a fantage member for free! I also will be giving fantagians gifts and 1000 gold and ecoins!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you would make fantage what would you do?   If you would make fantage what would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you would make fantage what would you do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next