Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!

Go down 
+22
v
**♥ Anni Hart♥**
Arthur Kirkland
Kandi
elsa ♡
Relora
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Blue
Janelle
Usui
foreveran
alex
Bubbles
pokeranger
FruitCake
Blackrose
Winnowill
hilol24
Katie_Forever
isolxtedsystem
Queen
linda99li
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

MY BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 19 ]
whatever.
MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Queenfairylight7 wrote:
Lols. That's what I meant Katie. xD

oh xD glad to put the point across even more for the people who dont see it then i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
linda99li
Regular Fantagian
linda99li

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 pm

I WANTED TO SEE IF PPL CARED! AND NOBODY DOES! D:<
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

linda99li wrote:
I WANTED TO SEE IF PPL CARED! AND NOBODY DOES! D:<

I care. I really do. I love birthday. Their so fun. I just kinda get tired of people announcing their birthdays alot though. thats all.
and if you think no one cares, re read the posts and count how many people said happy birthday instead of yelling again.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Happy Belated Birthday!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Oh
I voted whatever
Problem officer
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry Ima vote on whatever

reason: cause you hate spy-der and you always use caps and spy-der is awesome at drawing

Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Kat_kat11 wrote:
Sorry Ima vote on whatever

reason: cause you hate spy-der and you always use caps and spy-der is awesome at drawing

^^
Same. I voted whatever. shes a caps abuser Spy-der is aweshum at drawing
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 am

Happy birthday linda~ Have a good day! Very Happy
Enjoy your time. I voted the first one c: Don't bother if people voted 'whatever' just ignore that word!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 am

Happy Birth Day

omg 11 pplz vote 4 ''WHAT EVER''
why ??!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:19 am

Because of the abusing of caps and hating on Spy-der. :c Happy belated birfday though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 am

You peeps are some lame sauce.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Lindali congrats on being 9 but with growing up comes the growing shadow of responsibility and awareness to what's going on around you. This is that time to understand. Linda hun, do you wish to know why people chose whatever, why people always get on to you? Not because they hate you or anything but because both groups of people (in this case you an the other forumers) are in a constant battle with each other. Every time you caps abuse people get annoyed every time you express negative feelings strongly (hate anger etc.) people get annoyed. Every time you target another user with no real reason people get annoyed. If you want it to stop I suggest a very reasonable apology and to stay on your best behavior. If you need help with that just pm hun, I've helped out quite a few fourmers mainly because I know what it was like. I was just like you to a degree. Not many people on the forum liked me and then I found out it wasn't them it was me. Ever since then I have accepted and embraced my insecurities and problems and negativities working on trying to fix them or ease them.You must learn to grow up and accept some facts of life.
Oh but it's not just you I can tell some of the other forumers aren't just getting on to you to help you. Most do it to jump ion the bandwagon and others for not so good reasons. Just ignore them and move on and if it comes to a very bad point then talk to a mod to help sort it out.

Now as I said we are happy you're nine please use it as a way to help yourself grow up and mature a bit hun.

Need help just pm plz ^^

Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Linda can you please stop using caps? pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 am

i think its mean how you wrote you hated ppl for saying whatever

they dont mean they dont care

maybe cause how you act?
Back to top Go down
linda99li
Regular Fantagian
linda99li

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 am

@kat kat, its spelled 'cause bcuz cause is is like I caused something.

what wrong with using caps?

Mr.Toast mean to me the most. she PMed me this:

I hate your Drawings
Please stop judging Spyderp because he is way better than you
Your drawings look like a kindergarteners handwriting
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 am

Aurora wrote:
Lindali congrats on being 9 but with growing up comes the growing shadow of responsibility and awareness to what's going on around you. This is that time to understand. Linda hun, do you wish to know why people chose whatever, why people always get on to you? Not because they hate you or anything but because both groups of people (in this case you an the other forumers) are in a constant battle with each other. Every time you caps abuse people get annoyed every time you express negative feelings strongly (hate anger etc.) people get annoyed. Every time you target another user with no real reason people get annoyed. If you want it to stop I suggest a very reasonable apology and to stay on your best behavior. If you need help with that just pm hun, I've helped out quite a few fourmers mainly because I know what it was like. I was just like you to a degree. Not many people on the forum liked me and then I found out it wasn't them it was me. Ever since then I have accepted and embraced my insecurities and problems and negativities working on trying to fix them or ease them.You must learn to grow up and accept some facts of life.
Oh but it's not just you I can tell some of the other forumers aren't just getting on to you to help you. Most do it to jump ion the bandwagon and others for not so good reasons. Just ignore them and move on and if it comes to a very bad point then talk to a mod to help sort it out.

Now as I said we are happy you're nine please use it as a way to help yourself grow up and mature a bit hun.

Need help just pm plz ^^

Relora. Diggin' Deep girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 am

linda99li wrote:

I hate your Drawings

1. It's in the rules. No caps abuse.

2. Toast is exactly right. You hate on Spy-Derp just because. We all love Spy-Derp dearly and it hurts us when you hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 am

cowcow23 wrote:
Aurora wrote:

Need help just pm plz ^^

Relora. Diggin' Deep girl. Wink

lol yes. I'm getting sick of how others treat people. Yes she's annoying sometimes but who isn't? Besides all of what they're doing was counter-productive and only provoking further problems. The topic about getting married to spy-der went to far and she got herself banned and then decided she hated him for sure.

Treat others how you wish to be treated kiddos. ;]
Back to top Go down
linda99li
Regular Fantagian
linda99li

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 am

@cowcow, but i do not have a kindergarteners handwriting!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 am

linda99li wrote:
@cowcow, but i do not have a kindergarteners handwriting!

Linda ignore them. They are trying to make you angry. You'll be okay your drawings are very nice for someone your age just keep practicing ^^
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 am

linda99li wrote:

Please stop judging Spyderp

I mean this part. THAT'S true. The other things are a bit harsh, I admit.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 am

linda99li wrote:

I hate your Drawings

I spelled cause right

and taost is mean to you because how you treat spyder and his drawings
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am

If you don't want people to vote whatever then DON'T MAKE IT AN OPTION

Happy birthday, but seriously...
Back to top Go down
linda99li
Regular Fantagian
linda99li

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 am

but spyders drawings r just stick ppl!

oh and my best friend gwen and me are making comic books about lucia, another one of our bests friends, and then lucia gives us 25 cents for each comic, and i draw the pictures, and gwen writes in the speech bubbles!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 am

linda99li wrote:
but spyders drawings r just stick ppl!

oh and my best friend gwen and me are making comic books about lucia, another one of our bests friends, and then lucia gives us 25 cents for each comic, and i draw the pictures, and gwen writes in the speech bubbles!

Drawing stick people is art.
No matter what you draw, it's still art.
It doesn't have to be perfect.
You gotta understand the true meaning of art.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!   MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I HATE YOU PPL WHO SAID WHATEVER!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next